This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Supreme DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in San Diego, California. These experienced DJs pride themselves on providing excellent value and a premium customer experience for your dream wedding. Detail oriented and professional, you may expect open communication throughout the planning process and customized playlists. Their mission to craft a magical night, full of your favorite tunes, for a wedding ceremony and reception that you'll never forget.

Following your comprehensive consultation with Supreme DJ Entertainment, your DJ will begin to create a personalized setlist for your special event. Throughout the planning process, you can expect to be contacted for check-ins and finally, for one last pre-wedding meeting to finalize the details. This company will provide their own state-of-the-art sound equipment, microphones, and high-definition TV screens for the highest quality entertainment. Bilingual MCs are available and their team of experienced DJs specializes in genres including:

• Hip-hop (current & classics)
  • Latin (current & classics)
  • Pop hits and top 40
  • Electronic and club tunes
  • Rock and R&B
  • International sounds and more
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,195

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

100% Recommended by couples

Noel
Noel Married on 09/14/2019

The best ever!

BEFORE our wedding.. My wife and I were really impressed with the website. It was clean, easy to navigate and understand, packages were laid out simply, and all pricing was upfront and transparent. No gimmicks, surprises, or re-negotiation down the road. When I spoke with Cesar the first time, I was genuinely impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. He emailed us a packet and we discussed the songs we wanted and didn't want (just as important!) and we got on the same page about what we wanted the event to feel like.

DURING the wedding day, EVERYTHING was delivered on time and as-expected. I was completely blown away by how smooth everything went. Especially since my brother was in a band when I was a kid and I used to tag along at a lot of different wedding receptions that he played for. Mistakes are bound to happen. But we had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS with Cesar and his team during the event. He has a great personality and he really kept the party moving through speeches, toasts, ceremonial dances, and the final party. There was literally never a dull moment! My wife and I married late in life and were no strangers to some good parties in our lives. I know we're biased because it was our wedding, but I honestly have to say it was THE BEST PARTY EVER and a HUGE part of that was due to Cesar keeping it flowing.

AFTER the wedding... again, NO PROBLEMS! No games, no surprises, no unexpected bills for hidden fees or whatever. These guys are the complete package and the BEST OVERALL VALUE. Believe me, they weren't the cheapest and they weren't the most expensive, but I guarantee you THEY WERE THE BEST! DO NOT GO CHEAP and hire amateurs that might ruin your wedding day. (Believe me, I've been to enough weddings in my life to see it happen.) A BIG THANKS again to Cesar and his crew!
A
Arianna F. Married on 11/10/2023

Book them!

I cannot say enough great things about Alex and Supreme DJ. When I tell you the dance floor at our wedding was PACKED all night, I'm not exaggerating. The only time people left was for last call at the bar and even then, it was still pretty full. He read the room so well, kept all the great music coming, and was a genuine pleasure to work with. We had some greek music that we needed to play that he wasn't familiar with and he nailed it. He played songs that we didn't know we needed that night and it was really just the best time. Out of all of our vendors, we got the most compliments about the music and how much fun everyone had. We also used them for some extra lighting and it looked beautiful. I highly, highly recommend them to everyone.
R
Rebecca B. Married on 10/08/2023

Such a great experience

We had to make a relatively last minute change of date and venue and they were so flexible and worked with us! Our DJ Alex was great at keeping the party going on the dance floor and every one loved our photo booth that we included in our package. We felt it was a great value!
illustration stars