David's Bridals Reviews

8 | Durham, NC

8 Reviews for David's Bridals

• FutureMrsAJ

ash · Married on 06/15/2019

found the perfect dress!!

the davids bridal i went is in Monroeville, Pa. they have very beautiful dresses and gowns. Most at good prices. I found mine the one and only time I went in, and it was the last dress I looked at (after about 5-6 of them) beautiful.... I fell in love immediately...and it was on sale at the time :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

April · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding dress shop in Chattanooga, TN

Went for my consult, and Marcy was awesome. 4 dresses in I found "the one". Great experience. Very professional.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Briana

Briana and Cody · Married on 04/20/2019

Great price

My dress was UNDER 1000.... $750. It fits amazing, and I love it. I couldn't imagine spending $4000, but I spent $750. Still in shock.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Patsy · Married on 01/01/2012

Selection was great and purchase was easy.

Sent on 05/08/2012

I went just to look at dresses because it was the season sale. I wanted to just try different styles and get the feeling of what it feels like to be a bride! I was so excited and nervous of what to expect, because I know it is a chain store. I went with my mother and sisters, my two maids of honor, and we all picked out dresses before my appointment. I scheduled an appointment at 10 am but had to cancel because we were all running late, and they were so flexible with fitting us in at a later time that day. I had Tonya and she was such a pleasure to work with and paired each dress with a veil for the full effect. I was not sure of the style I wanted, so she helped picked out different styles so I could see what fit my body and personality best. The last dress we picked out made me feel so much like it was my special day and for the first time since my finance proposed I felt like a BRIDE! It was so emotional and we had the water works going, but Tonya had made me feel so comfortable and helped me and my family pick my perfect dress!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/29/2019

Very Helpful and Responsive

I tried on dresses here to get an idea about what I wanted. I also went back to the store multiple times while trying to match bridesmaids dress colors and choose a dress for each girl (they wore different dresses in the same style.) Each of the many time I went to this location (3 by appointment) I found them to be very helpful and responsive. All of the employees were there to help when we needed, but left us alone and didn't make us feel pressure to purchase. They helped us plan alterations to a dress, and choose underwear as well.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shana

Shana Martin · Getting married on 10/31/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Great place for dresses

I found my wedding dress here and I also got my bridesmaid dresses here. I absolutely loved the experience and how quickly we found the perfect dresses.

Sent on 07/22/2019

2.0
      0.5

Not a great experience. We were rushed. The manager kept sticking her nose into the appointment and that caused the sales person to become distracted. We did not need nor ask for the manager's assistance. The dress was ordered but when it arrived it had makeup smeared inside of it so someone had clearly been trying it on. Don't waste your time!

Sent on 09/08/2014