Creative Destination Events Reviews

11 Reviews for Creative Destination Events

• Karina

Karina E. Serov · Getting married on 04/12/2021

#1 - The Best!

This team are simply THE BEST!
    My wedding was a dream all my friends told me it was the wedding of the year!
    Incredible and Classy all was Amazing. They move mountains if necessary to do everything you wish.
    I am in another country and dint worry at all, they did it ALL.
    Organized all suppliers, gave me all the necessary things so I can just give them the information needed.
    Supplier, food , music, decoration the best!
    Flowers OMG!
    On the day of the wedding they were coordinated in an unbelievable way I am still so impressed by everything they did!

Obviously I am not going to say bye to them, I will find an excuse for them to help me to celebrate anything in Los Cabos for sure!

Recommended 100%

Sent on 01/07/2020

Ginny Shanks · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Best Weddding Planning Company in Cabo!

The best decision we made when our son and his fiancée decided on a destination wedding in Cabo was to hire Suzanne and Jennifer from Creative Destination Events and Mariana from Cabo Linen & Things. They had wonderful ideas, all the right contacts for us and took care of every (and I mean, every!) detail that made the wedding and reception absolutely perfect! Jennifer is one of the most organized and detailed people I know! So responsive to any and all questions - always getting back to me quickly and providing all the information on a timely basis. She was there for every part of the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception (until 2:30am!). Her dedication to making sure everything ran smoothly was so appreciated! Marianna is a very talented floral and décor designer. The arrangements she created for the wedding and the reception were beautiful. I highly recommend both Creative Destination Events and Cabo Linen & Things for any event you are planning in Cabo. They are absolutely the best!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • REGINA

Regina Bolan · Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing wedding planner!

Melissa Buelna was my wedding planner with creative destination events and made my wedding weekend and day absolutely perfect. Through the entire year of planning with her she was nothing but wonderful. I went down the year before my wedding and she took us around Cabo and to all the venues and helped us pick the perfect one for us. From then on she helped coordinate EVERYTHING from the contracts with all the venues, décor, hair and make up, lighting and DJ, floral arrangements, and probably more I didn’t even know about. She was in constant communication with me about everything that was going on, and helped to guide me through this process of planning that I knew nothing about! She attentively listened to all my wants and concerns, and made things happen! She handled my not so organized family so great, and was with us every step of the way. The day of the wedding was so organized and well planned it was unreal! If you are looking for a perfect wedding weekend/day in Cabo she is your girl, I don’t know what I would have done without her! Best experience I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jessica Steffanci · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing best of the best for an epic destination wedding

Melissa and the whole staff at Creative Destination Events are truly the best of the best! From the start to end of our wedding planning which was over almost a year they were there for every detail answered every question and took care of so many things we would have had so much trouble doing on our owns! They worked hard and really made our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Jennifer Baren · Married on 10/11/2019

Flawless and Perfect

We had the most incredible experience with Melissa. The weekend was everything we could have ever wanted and more. We are so grateful to her and her incredibly talented team for thinking through every possible detail, covering every base and executing a flawless event that was absolutely everything we wanted and so much more. It was a dream come true.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Keating · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent! Couldn't have been better

During one of our menu tastings, the manager of the restaurant whispered to her staff, "that is the top wedding planner in Cabo."  She could not have been more right about Melissa Buelna; she is the top Cabo event planner.  Melissa is the utmost professional, organized, kind, and creative wedding planner.  She was able to perfectly execute all of our ideas and plans and helped to give us a truly perfect, memorable and meaningful wedding weekend.  She helped us to:- create an entire event space (from nothing) on the beach, turning it into a magical wedding venue- plan 3 different evening events for our guests, over 3 days (the wedding being one of the events)- book two different bands, fire dancers and Cabo's best caterers - transport over 100 guests, from 3 different hotels, to all the events without any issue- keep everything organized; nothing fell through the cracks or was forgotten  We recommend Melissa for any Cabo event you'd like to plan.  Of all the choices you will make in planning your events, doing it with Melissa will be the best one.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jade

Jade Villegas · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing service

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Creative Destination Events and our wedding planner Jennifer. The outcome of everything was more than we could of envisioned. They work with very Professional and experience vendors that allowed us to get every detail perfect. We didn’t have a thing go wrong. I highly recommend planning any event with them they are professional, experienced, and very patient.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Patti Wallace · Married on 06/15/2019

Creative Destination Events were wonderful to work with!

Always professional, always quick to reply, with original ideas and great suggestions. They never missed a detail and we did not have to worry about anything. They guided us every step of the way and we were extremely happy with the vendors they recommended. Suzanne, Melissa, Marianna, and Jennifer, along with their hair and makeup team were amazing. They are all very dedicated, hardworking and fun to work with.
    Their inventory of furniture, dinnerware, glassware, linens, flatware, and accessories is quite large and the delivery/setup/cleanup on the days of our events was extremely professional.
    I cannot say enough good things about this company...they were terrific! Our Welcome Party, wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Martina

Martina Guiducci · Married on 04/28/2019

The best event company in Cabo

Suzanne and her staff are the best in Cabo!!
    They are very professional, organised, supportive and they really made all our requests reality.
    Everyone is utterly nice and I am very happy i have chosen this company to take care of our event.
    Jennifer, Melissa and Memo have been the best help I could have ever had during the whole event and planning.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Chu · Married on 11/03/2018

Jennifer was amazing to work with!

We were planning to a destination wedding and didn't know how to start. We contacted many wedding planning companies and Suzanne (the owner of Creative Destination Events) was the most reasonably priced and most responsive. She then assigned Jennifer to help us with the entire process. Jennifer basically did EVERYTHING for us! We were guests at our own wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! If you want to get married in Cabo, definitely go for Suzanne and her team. You will have a dream wedding by working with them!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Damien

Damien Stephen · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Professional Service Offering Leadership, Wisdom & Expertise!!

From our first meeting, the team at Creative Destination Events offered extremely organized and professional guidance planning our destination wedding. From accommodations, transportation, design services, catering, décor and more, the team provided full support and help coordinating every detail for us and the wedding party. Jennifer helped us identify everything needed to make our dream wedding a reality. We are so grateful to the entire team at CDE who took the time from the planning stages (pricing, design & décor) to the execution (set-up, coordination & management), to create such a spectacular and beautiful wedding. We highly recommend Creative Destination Events to anyone looking for leadership, wisdom and expertise planning any event. Creative Destination Events efforts and dedication are what made our wedding such a success. Everyone who attended praised the execution and attention to detail provided by the CDE team. Thank you, Jennifer, Suzanne, Tere, Melissa, Alexandra, and the Creative Destination Events team for making our wedding a truly spectacular event.

Sent on 11/26/2019