Couture Bridal, Wedding - Alterations by Jablonska Inc. Reviews

Couture Bridal, Wedding - Alterations by Jablonska Inc.

Couture Bridal, Wedding - Alterations by Jablonska Inc.

Charlotte, NC
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Kayla Q. Married on 07/27/2019

She is a wedding dress miracle worker!

I don't even know how to express how thankful I am to Marta. I was in tears over my dress before I found her because other alterations specialists didn't know how to make my wedding dress fit me and give it shape. It had a lot of intricate beading that other alterations people were too afraid to touch because they said "it would cause more issues than we started with to try to fix it." But when I got to Marta, she immediately said she could fix it and showed me exactly what her plans were for the dress. She made me feel so welcomed and comfortable right away and I had no doubt in my mind that leaving my dress with her was the right choice. At the first fitting after she worked her magic, I was ECSTATIC. I couldn't believe it was the same dress, Marta reworked the fit and put the delicate beading back in place and it looked so beautiful! I'm so grateful for her and her amazing ability to make my dress come to life the way I knew it could. She is truly a wedding dress miracle worker and I can't thank her enough.
    Candida M. Married on 04/27/2019

Helm wedding

Marta did an amazing job with the alterations to my wedding dress! It looked and fit perfect! Thank you Marta!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/06/2019

Saved the Day

Marta is a magician! My dress material was extremely complicated to alter and I was extremely nervous about it. It's the type of material that is unforgiving. One simple mistake would've been noticeable. But Marta is so precise and detail oriented. She made some major changes (and I mean, major) and it looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend her to anyone. You cannot risk going anywhere else with something as important as a wedding dress. It is so comforting to trust even the most difficult alterations will be handled with nothing less than absolute precision and genuine care. You can tell she takes pride in her work. Not to mention, she is lovely to work with. She is patient, understanding and you can tell she sincerely cares about her customers' happiness. Thank you, Marta!!!
    Joy Married on 10/20/2018
    I needed major alterations for my MOG gown and I am so pleased I came to Couture Bridal. The gown and jacket fit me perfectly now. I can’t wait to wear it to my son’s wedding. You will find the service professional and responsive to your needs.
    Claire Married on 10/06/2018

Just the best!!

Marta’s store was the only one in Charlotte who was carrying Paloma Blanca dresses. When I saw a dress online that she didn’t carry, Marta was able to order it for me to try on (at a much cheaper price than other stores, where I had done something similar!), and the cost of getting the dress in later became a credit.

Marta was not only able to make the dress fit like a glove, but I wanted to make some changes to the neckline of the dress, too - which she understood and executed beautifully.

She is a joy to work with - even though the drive into Ballantyne wasn’t always my favorite, it was always worth it and I would drive much further for Marta if I had to!
    Kristen Married on 06/09/2018
    Marta is absolutely amazing! As a petite woman who was told at a different salon to select a ballgown because it would be easier to alter Marta told me it was just fabric and to select what I loved. Well, she took a dress that fell to the ground when it was supposed to be a fitted trumpet and made it fit like a glove. Her attention to detail and genuine demeanor made my entire process stress free and fun. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to ensure that they receive a pleasant experience and the dress they've always wanted.
    Christina Married on 06/03/2017
    If I could rate her 10 stars I would! Marta was EVERYTHING! She absolutely SAVED my wedding dress! She understood the vision I had for my dress and transformed it into something so much more than I could have imagined! I basically came to her in tears after my wedding dress had been absolutely butchered by a local cleaner that had received excellent wedding alteration reviews....this was not the case for me. They made the dress so tight that I felt as though I were the incredible hulk bursting out of my dress (something NO bride wants to feel!), and I literally had welts in my arms from where it was digging in and I was told that nothing could be done to fix it. With a month to go before my wedding, I stumbled upon Marta's new store in The Fountains and the rest is history. Marta was literally a god-send. I live in Boston and was only able to fly back twice the month of my wedding, but Marta did everything in her power to work around my schedule and make it work. She was unbelievable accommodating - She saw me after hours on Saturday, worked through the night to transform my dress and opened her store for me on Sunday so that I could have another fitting before my flight back to Boston. The week before the wedding she scheduled four fittings with me so that she could continue to tweak my dress so that it was absolutely perfect for the big day. She is a miracle worker and can literally recreate the vision you have in your head. She was able to make my dress backless when I was told that it could not be done. Didn't even bat an eyelash and made it happen overnight. I cannot say enough praises for Marta! She will literally keep working until every last detail is perfect. I am beyond ecstatic that I found her! I will be referring every bride I know to her!