53 Reviews for Corina Bakery

Cookies (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Nut Free (1)
53 Corina Bakery Reviews

Corina was very easy to work with and had lots to choose from. We ended up choosing a banana cake, and instead of frosting we had them make it naked and pack the layers full of caramel and buttercream. Our guests were in heaven, as were we. Truly one of the most delicious cakes I have ever had. AND it looked beautiful!! Will post a photo as soon as I have one. Thanks Corina!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Fresh Fruit

Corina's cakes are delicious! We chose banana cake with various fillings (strawberry, chocolate ganache, and bavarian cream). The tasting fee is slightly high in my option since the bakery makes an entire 9-inch cake based on the flavors you choose and then sells slices of the cake for cheaper than what you are paying. The tasting fee is also not waived if you end up ordering your wedding cake from them. Despite this, I still really enjoyed working with Corina. I appreciated their flexibility and patience while I changed my order multiple times. They were also helpful is providing me with suggestions when I wasn't sure how I wanted to style my cake. I think it's great that they only use buttercream frosting rather than fondant. For those who are more budget conscience like me, my advice is to get half sheet-cakes and go with a smaller round cake to cut. That's what I did and the cakes turned out delicious and I was able to save about $300-400.

Profile Picture User7294814, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Private Tastings, Cakes

I went to a handful of cake tastings. I like cake, but I generally do not like wedding cake, I think people rarely do. But our wedding cake was amazing! We had Red Velvet with Bavarian Cream and a layer of Pumpkin with Carmel filling; everyone loved it! Not only was it delicious, but it was beautiful. The lady who delivered it was fabulous; we were running a tad behind with our decorating and didn't quite have the cake table ready when she got there, but she was very patient and arranged the flowers for the cake beautifully. Really, all of the staff that I interacted with were helpful, fun and professional. And the price was great, comparatively, for the quality and service.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our cake came out perfect and was delicious. We also ordered GF and Vegan cupcakes for some of our guests, and everything was a great price for the amazing quality that they provide. Thank you!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design

Cake and cupcakes were perfect, just as i pictured it....and so delicious!
Thank you for making my wedding day extra sweet.

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They were very helpful in working with me to create the wedding cake I had in mind. The tasting helped me decide on flavors and they were flexible with me on scheduling our meeting.

Profile Picture Tressa, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I are not huge cake people so we chose to do a cheesecake instead. Corina's berry cheesecake is delicious! My wedding coordinator had to hide the mini cupcakes and cheesecakes we had because guests couldn't stay away from them and we needed desserts on our table for cake cutting pictures. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cupcakes, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

They created our celebration cake for our wedding, I brought in a picture and they replicated it perfectly. The cake was beautiful and delicious!!

Profile Picture Shelley , 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So so so so so so so good. And affordable! we did a 6 inch round to cut and 2 sheet cakes. This allowed us to get 3 flavors but not have to worry about a tiered cake tumbling down. The cake was beautiful and so very moist! My only slight quibble is we asked them to change the "pink champagne" flavor to blue instead of pink (as it was one of our wedding colors). The pink is very subtle at the tasting. However, the blue....well was not at all. Many of our guests thought that perhaps we were announcing a pregnancy as well as getting married. It was very "its a boy!" Seriously minor quibble and we laughed about it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes

I cannot say enough good things about Corina Bakery!! They have made me a fan for life. They were very accomodating scheduling our tasting, gave me a complementary beverage, and allowed me to take a generous helping home to my fiance since he couldn't come with me. They were so professional and friendly, and the price point could not be beat. We had tasted at another bakery of vastly inferior quality that wanted to charge us twice as much; I couldn't believe that such delicious desserts and day-of delivery would be so reasonable. We went the dessert bar route, with mini cupcakes, brownie bites, lemon bars and mini pies; our guests were THRILLED. They also have a wonderful and delicious selection of GF, Vegan, and GF/V options, which was necessary for some of our guests. There were no leftovers after the cake cutting. If I could give more stars, I would.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

We ordered too much cake. Maybe some/most of our guests aren't cake eaters? Who knew. BUT...they truly missed out! Our cake was sooooo good! It tasted great and looked exactly like the photo I provided during our meeting. I made sure to eat a slice from every tier as they were all different!

We also had a consultation with Celebrity Cake Studio in Tacoma, WA. Just FYI - their prices are higher and their work looks sloppy. We couldn't be happier booking with Corina Bakery! My husband and I decided to eat our top tier and not save it for our one year anniversary. It's been about 3 weeks since our wedding and the cake is STILL very moist and tasty!

Profile Picture Joem, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Fresh Fruit

We ordered cupcakes and a small cake to cut for our wedding, and we were very happy with our decision to go with Corina Bakery. The staff were very friendly and informative, and the cakes were delicious! They also have gluten-free options in case any of your guests have a gluten intolerance. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Adam, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding desserts from Corina Bakery – we aren't cake people, so we opted for cheesecakes! Our taste-test with them was beautifully set up, they were super nice and organized, and the cheesecakes were delicious! I had my MOH drop off the cake topper a few weeks beforehand, and they delivered all the cheesecakes the day of the wedding to our venue. We got 9” Chocolate raspberry, lemon blueberry, and chocolate peanut butter cheesecakes for our guests, and then did a 6” plain NY style for ourselves. They had a beautiful idea to put white chocolate around the cake and made sure the cake topper was attached properly. Loved them!

Profile Picture Tarah, 6/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a great experience with Corina Bakery right from the beginning. Before you go for your tasting, they ask which flavors you might be thinking of so you they can prepare it ahead of time. We knew we wanted vanilla cake with raspberry filling. Other bakeries just set out a bunch of samples, not necessarily in the combinations we would have chosen. So it was nice right from the beginning to be able to taste "our cake". Sheela was so easy to work with and on the same page with me as far as style. So on the big day when I saw our cake, it was beautiful and exactly how I envisioned it. And it was SO moist and delicious. The raspberry filling tasted like real raspberries, not artificial fruit filling. Many of our guests said that the cake was the best part of dinner!

Profile Picture User6708068, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Corina is fabulous! Our bride needed an egg and soy-free cake and what Corina created for her was delicious, we all loved it! We also brought rosemary in from our gardens and they created a personal and and elegant cake for the bride and groom. The cake tasting was a treat as well - coffee a glass or champagne with the consultation made planning a breeze! Corina is on our agenda from now on as a pre-movie indulgence as the Grand Theatre is next door. Thank you for your professionalism and creativity!

Profile Picture Virginia, 1/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Beautiful three tiered wedding cake plus small sheet cake for 140 guests with buttercream florals was exactly what we expected after our consultation-and it was so delicious! We got TONS of compliments from our guests. Great value, easy to work with, and perfectly executed.

Profile Picture Christine , 12/19/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Corina bakery did a cupcake tower with three different flavors for our gifts and a gluten free cake on top for my groom and I. It was all fantastic! I've had several guests asking for the bakery's info so the can get goodies from them in the future. They were courteous with their confirmation calls before the wedding. The setup was prompt and exactly what we went over in the consultation. We're looking forward to having them recreate the cake for our one year anniversary! They charge a small fee to recreate the small cake so we don't have to eat the traditional frozen (and not nearly as tasty) anniversary slice. So cool!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our cake from Corina Bakery was the most delicious cake I can imagine! We had the lavender cake with lemon icing. I loved how the lavender added something very subtle to the vanilla cake. It wasn’t overpowering, but added just enough that while eating the cake, I felt like I was eating something from a fairy tale. We chose a simple (one-tier) cake, with sheet cake for serving guests, and ended up with exactly the right amount… which means we have a nice amount of cake leftover, including some my aunt is freezing for Thanksgiving! This isn’t to say we had an overwhelming amount leftovers, but I am really looking forward to eating more of our cake!
Corina Bakery was wonderful to work with. We scheduled a tasting 3-4 months before our wedding, and we were wonderfully taken care of then, and in all of the details leading up to our wedding. I know they were initially unsure if they could deliver the cake, since they were already scheduled to do other deliveries on our wedding day, but they made it work for us! I couldn’t have asked for anything more in our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Nut Free

LOVED THE CAKE for my wedding :) I also go to this bakery quite a bit because I just love their baked goods and coffee, this is my favorite place to splurge when I can, so I knew they would do a great job. We had a three layer cake that had wood ribbon around each layer with LED lights; the detail and how well it was done blew me away. The cake was beautiful, received many compliments on it and the flavor of each layer of the cake was sooo delicious and moist. LOVE YOUR CAKES. Thank you so much. The cake was perfect.

Karla and Joseph Carlson

Profile Picture karla , 10/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had them make our wedding cake. It turned out so pretty. They put in over 3 hours of piping time. The cake was very tasty. The only problem was that they didn't leave a box for us to bring the cake home. So we had to run around and find a cardboard box to put it in. So if you want to bring you cake top home you should ask for a box. Other than that we were satisfied.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Corina was awesome. We had sooo many compliments on how delicious the cake was! Also such a great deal, you can't go wrong. Our cake turned out just how I wanted it to and they can do just about everything! We also ordered cookies last minute for our wedding and it was no problem. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User4253213, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake turned out really cute and it was a good size for the event. The staff was really friendly and helpful and the prices for a gluten free wedding cake just couldn't be beat! The guests all said they enjoyed it, and most said they couldn't even tell it was GF! They even colored the inside cake layers of the lemon tier (in ombre orange->yellow shades) for us for free!!
The only thing I would change, in hindsight, was the flavor of GF cake we ordered. Neither of us actually needs GF, so we're not really experienced with it, but several family members are sensitive to it so we wanted to be considerate, and the price was very reasonable.
We picked the Tacoma Tiramisu for one of the cake tiers, and I chose to change it from the GF white cake it comes with to the GF chocolate cake. The idea of chocolate, coffee & rum together sounded even more amazing than the original, so I had no doubt it would be a great change. What I didn't know was that GF cake is way more dense (and the chocolate flavor much stronger) than regular cake, so you really couldn't taste the coffee or rum over it much at all. This is my own fault, but my advice would be to stick with the recipe they've perfected when you order a specialty cake flavor. ;)

Profile Picture Christy, 8/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Corina bakery did an amazing job with our cake! Thanks to Molly and her team they made certain that all the Dietary issues that we had to overcome were met and that the cake was to our liking. With the exception of a minor glitch with the sheet cake boxes when it came to left over cake all went extremely well! (May have been the venue that didn't keep the boxes or boxes were not provided to store the left over cake.) To us this was a minor glitch. Our guests gave great reviews on the cake. Great work Corina Bakery!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Pros: Bakers/cake decorators are nice, easy to get ahold of. Cake tasting was fun. They work with you to create any design you want. Interesting flavors--we chose banana and it was delicious! Timely service, good decoration.

Price is about average for wedding cakes. Neither on the low or high end.

Profile Picture User5025977, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Corina was great to work with and their cake is delicious. I had a dessert bar at my reception and had a small wedding cake and four of their house cakes. I had gone to a tasting at Celebrity Cake Studio and their cake was fine but their pricing was double what Corina's price was.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/28/15, 1 Review