7301 Rivershore Rd, Snohomish, WA 98290 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Cakewalk Shop

We specialize in “baked from scratch” cakes and cupcakes with the highest quality ingredients for the special events in your life…showers, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. Our kitchen is located at Swan Trail Farms, a wedding and reception venue situated alongside the Snohomish River in Snohomish County. We do not mass produce cakes. We see ourselves more as boutique bakers working with our customers to produce a cake uniquely suited to their tastes and occasion. We deliver throughout King and Snohomish counties. By appointment only.

Follow The Cakewalk Shop on

The Cakewalk Shop 5
The Cakewalk Shop 6

Erin Hawkins · Married on 10/25/2018

Absolutely Perfect

I'm so glad I found this shop for my wedding! We were so impressed with everything they had to offer, and the price really couldn't be beat. We ordered our wedding cake as well as a dessert buffet that included cookies, mini pies, cheesecake shooters, lemon bars, and meringues. The desserts were gone before we even had a chance to cut the cake (luckily our wonderful caterer set some aside for us)! Our guests raved about how good everything was, and the display for gorgeous! At our tasting, I gave them an idea of the look I was going for and they hit it out of the park! Every detail was perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

The Cakewalk Shop did a fantastic job with our cake and a dessert table. All of the desserts were a hit with our guests. They were really helpful as we were planning how big of a cake and how many other desserts we would need. The cake was beautiful and had amazing sugar flowers decorating it. It was also delicious cake!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2018

My experience with the cakewalk shop was amazing to say the least. I was behind on my planning, but they managed to accommodate me on short notice and still provide an absolutely amazing cake. We went in for a tasting and I said "ferns" & "blue?" and they sketched the idea right then and there. It's like they knew exactly what I was going for. When they delivered, I provided the flowers and ferns and they decorated on site. When I returned to the dessert table to see their work, I was literally speechless. I wish I could have kept it forever, it was too beautiful to eat. I thought in my short time frame that I'd have to settle for simply decorated, but they made my dreams come true. Oh, and the "blue" velvet we asked for was absolutely delicious too!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

The Cakewalk Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Stephanie Walls Photography
    Stephanie Walls Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful and super tasty cakes never a disapointment

• PJ Parsons Presents
    PJ Parsons Presents Wedding DJs

Love these treats!! These ladies are fantastic and easy to work with. Their cakes and cupcakes are wonderful to look at AND they taste amazing. One of my top choices to refer to my couples. YUM!

• Simply Seasoned Catering
    Simply Seasoned Catering Wedding Caterers

Tamara Brady is a true artist. I am glad to endorse her business, The Cakewalk Shop. I have seen and tasted her work numerous times and all of my brides are thrilled with the cake or cupcakes she has made for their wedding. The edible flowers Tamara creates look like they should be growing in a pot, they are so real looking. Go to her website and look at her pictures. You will see what I mean!

• 7301 Rivershore Rd Snohomish, 98290 See on map