Lydia's Cakes & Confections

Maple Valley, WA View map Visit website

Lydia's Cakes & Confections is an award-winning bakery located in Maple Valley, Washington that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2013 and specializes in sugar flowers and cakes for celebrations.

Lydia's Cakes & Confections offers high-quality service options to each couple. Specializing in hand-sculpted sugar flowers, the baker will make your wedding cake a piece of art. Whether you are looking for something elegant or something whimsical, Lydia is experienced and ready to provide a unique look for you. You can add elegance, sugar flowers, creative shapes, figures, animals and fun colorful accents to a tiered, sculpted or 3-D style cake. Additionally, Finale offers the following cake service options:

• Other Desserts
  • Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Private tastings
  • Setup
  • Tastings

$6.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Beth
    Beth L. Married on 10/13/2019

Delicious and beautiful

Lydia made our two tiered cake and mini cupcakes look amazing and taste even better. I can not stress enough how flavorful and moist everything was. We had one flavor for the cake and three for the mini cupcakes, and all were huge hits. We got tons of compliments. She even put together a box of 4 cupcakes for us and a note that was sitting at our seats when we got to the reception. Perfect for a late night, post wedding snack. She was also very accommodating during the cake tasting too. Can not recommend her enough.
  • Francis
    Francis Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing cake and service

I really enjoyed working with Lydia to create a cake that was beautiful, delicious and within my budget. I love how the cake looked and the flavors were amazing. She was totally right when she recommended the orange Popsicle flavor, it was our favorite. Everyone love the cake! I will hire her for any other cake I will need. Also, she is amazing, she helped us and walked us through the process. I will recommend her a million times!
  • Marie
    Marie Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful and delicious

The cake and cupcake that Lydia made us were such a hit! Everyone loved the cakes. The experience you get with Lydia is so wonderful and personal. We can’t wait for our one year anniversary to get our cake again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

38 photos · 05/11/2019

Pricing

Lydia's Cakes & Confections Price Rates

Greenbank Farm Greenbank Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Wonderful devotion to her craft.

RSVP by Cynthia RSVP by Cynthia Wedding Planners

Awesome Edible Art! Finale- Signature Cakes by Lydia is a phenomenal, amazing cake artist, and an all around lovable gal! When I asked her to make a special cake for the Woodland Shower I was styling, she met with me, studied the invitation, and talked with me about the details of the look I was going for. She worked her magic and came up with a jaw dropping piece of work! Tiny little details such as the ladybug climbing up the backside of the stump and personalized greeting on the tiny edible wooden sign, were extra special delights. EVERYTHING on this cake was edible (with the exception of 2 hidden toothpicks to hold up the sign and the fox tail). This was truly the perfect centerpiece to our lovely event! Thank you, Lydia!

23330 Maple Valley Hwy, Suite B Maple Valley, WA, 98038
2068905679
Location of (Lydia's Cakes & Confections)
23330 Maple Valley Hwy, Suite B Maple Valley, WA, 98038 See on map
206-737-0922

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding