20-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Greenbank Farm

A naturally beautiful and rustic location for your wedding ceremony and reception.

The Greenbank Farm is a unique place for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. The Farm sits at the centerpoint of Whidbey Island, offering vistas of open farmland, the waterways bordering the Island, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountain Ranges.  It overlooks marshlands teeming with wildlife, accompanied by a view of the Saratoga Passage. We believe in "island time" at the Greenbank Farm. Our standard wedding rental rate is $1,500 per day to ensure the event can be a leisurely experience with plenty of time to decorate, visit with relatives and friends, and enjoy magical Whidbey Island.

Our historic barn comfortably hosts up to 200 people for sit-down or buffet reception dinners. The main floor of the barn and loft provide space for sit-down dinners, less formal appetizer or dessert receptions, dancing and for indoor ceremonies in the event of inclement weather. The barn loft often doubles as a spacious dressing area for the bride and her ladies early in the day, followed by dancing in the evening. A small pond and garden sit to the side of the Barn add to the beauty of the moment.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Seattle

2 Reviews for Greenbank Farm

Greenbank Farm was a beautiful site for our wedding! We were very pleased with their prompt and patient replies to our many questions. The site has an excellent cafe and delicious wine tasting to also enjoy while visiting the venue. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User3869283, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The farm was an excellent venue for our laid-back wedding, but I have seen photos of it supporting quite a formal affair. It is a comfortable space with lots of flexibility, beautiful views, plenty of parking, and a faithful staff.
When I booked our date, there followed a bit of a dispute with another party that thought they had booked the same date. The farm staff stood by us; they supported our reservation, put no pressure on us to change or share the date, and did not give out our information to anyone who wanted it - the other party, newspapers, etc. The farm had our best interests at heart and made sure we got what we paid for.
The staff was also very flexible with my hairbrained ideas for our ceremony. There is a large hill in the pastures overlooking the water on both sides of the island and I knew that's where I wanted to get married. Early that morning, they trudged all the chairs up there, and the day before they mowed the area so I could have my breath-taking view. Without their help and flexibility, I couldn't have had the wonderful day that I did!

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/14/10, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1221070225665 ceremony00006
220x220 sq 1485473459206 mvc 015e
220x220 sq 1485473617882 mvc 005e

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Greenbank Farm is a perfect backdrop for a wedding, family gathering / reunions, corporate outings and so much more. The many talented artisans at Greenbank Farm makes every visit a treat - Greenbank Cheese, Whidbey Pies and Cafe, Rob Shouten Gallery and so much more. Bring your pooch when touring this facility as there is a huge off-leash are for you and rover, so come on over.

I have done serval weddings at Greenbank farms. It is always a pleasure and a special wedding expirance for me, and the wedding party.

Events

765 Wonn Rd, Ste. E, Greenbank, WA 98253   See On Map
360-222-3151 (phone) 360-222-3484 (fax)
Open 8-4 weekdays Closed on weekends and federal holidays