765 Wonn Rd, Ste. E, Greenbank, WA 98253 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Greenbank Farm

The Greenbank Farm is a unique place for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. The Farm sits at the centerpoint of Whidbey Island, offering vistas of open farmland, the waterways bordering the Island, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountain Ranges. It overlooks marshlands teeming with wildlife, accompanied by a view of the Saratoga Passage. We believe in "island time" at the Greenbank Farm. Our standard wedding rental rate is $1,500 per day to ensure the event can be a leisurely experience with plenty of time to decorate, visit with relatives and friends, and enjoy magical Whidbey Island.

Our historic barn comfortably hosts up to 200 people for sit-down or buffet reception dinners. The main floor of the barn and loft provide space for sit-down dinners, less formal appetizer or dessert receptions, dancing and for indoor ceremonies in the event of inclement weather. The barn loft often doubles as a spacious dressing area for the bride and her ladies early in the day, followed by dancing in the evening. A small pond and garden sit to the side of the Barn add to the beauty of the moment.

mvc 005e
Staddler018
Wedding reception
Wedding reception
Ceremony00006
mvc 015e
mvc 005e

3 Reviews for Greenbank Farm

Greenbank Farm was a beautiful site for our wedding! We were very pleased with their prompt and patient replies to our many questions. The site has an excellent cafe and delicious wine tasting to also enjoy while visiting the venue. I highly recommend this venue!

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 08/14/2010

The farm was an excellent venue for our laid-back wedding, but I have seen photos of it supporting quite a formal affair. It is a comfortable space with lots of flexibility, beautiful views, plenty of parking, and a faithful staff.
    When I booked our date, there followed a bit of a dispute with another party that thought they had booked the same date. The farm staff stood by us; they supported our reservation, put no pressure on us to change or share the date, and did not give out our information to anyone who wanted it - the other party, newspapers, etc. The farm had our best interests at heart and made sure we got what we paid for.
    The staff was also very flexible with my hairbrained ideas for our ceremony. There is a large hill in the pastures overlooking the water on both sides of the island and I knew that's where I wanted to get married. Early that morning, they trudged all the chairs up there, and the day before they mowed the area so I could have my breath-taking view. Without their help and flexibility, I couldn't have had the wonderful day that I did!

• W

Mary Margaret · Married on 09/19/2009

2.2
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

It is a beautiful location, and the price was definitely right, but the Greenbank Farm was difficult to work with and unprofessional. Timing was definitely against us as the changed over a large portion of the staff weeks before my wedding and there was little or no communication about what we had discussed, and no one from the Farm proactively contacted me. I suspect they will work out the situation, but I would warn you to be very proactive if you choose to work with this venue.

Greenbank Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Tables
  • What event services do you offer? Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Whidbey Party Girls!
    Whidbey Party Girls! Wedding Planners

Greenbank Farm is a perfect backdrop for a wedding, family gathering / reunions, corporate outings and so much more. The many talented artisans at Greenbank Farm makes every visit a treat - Greenbank Cheese, Whidbey Pies and Cafe, Rob Shouten Gallery and so much more. Bring your pooch when touring this facility as there is a huge off-leash are for you and rover, so come on over.

• GOwhidbey Media Services
    GOwhidbey Media Services Wedding DJs

I have done serval weddings at Greenbank farms. It is always a pleasure and a special wedding expirance for me, and the wedding party.

• 765 Wonn Rd, Ste. E Greenbank, WA 98253 See on map