Lord Hill Farms

$10k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$10k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Lord Hill Farms is a charming rural wedding venue located north of Snohomish, Washington. Their team of dedicated professionals offer onsite services with a distinct awareness of the particularly priceless nature of each event they host. With event space on both floors of the main building, Lord Hill Farms boasts picturesque outdoor settings suitable for picnics and the exchanging of vows. Accommodating ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and special wedding luncheons all-year round, this venue celebrates all occasions of love. Lord Hill Farms provides couples with a location that acts as an unforgettable site where they can mark the beginning of the rest of their lives together.

Facilities and Capacity

Particularly equipped to host larger groups, Lord Hill Farms accommodates ceremonies of 350 guests in the upstairs level or on their scenic grounds. The reception space on the lower floor suits celebrations with a maximum of 450 people. Included in each booking is extensive use of the property for photography purposes. This venue’s interior is characterized by warm tones and floor-to-ceiling windows that feature impressive views of the surrounding Cascade Mountains. While the outdoor areas boast manicured lawns and ponds teeming with local wildlife, the two available indoor spaces offer guests the following:

• Tastefully draped sconces
  • Stage equipped with a PA sound system for use
  • Get-ready rooms
  • A combined capacity of 700 guests
  • Elevator and wheelchair access
  • Lounge area featuring an inviting fireplace
  • Traditional chandelier lighting
  • Wood-paneled dance floor
  • Theatre-style seating

Along with its elegant and tasteful decor, this venue comes with an enthusiastic team of professionals available for assistance in wedding preparations. Aiming to outfit events down to the finest details, the staff at Lord Hill Farms collaborates closely with couples in order to ensure that their special day goes off without a hitch. Adopting an all-inclusive operational model, this venue provides couples booking with them, the following services:

• 250 chairs for both receptions and ceremonies
  • Round and banquet-style tables with white linens
  • Parking coordination services
  • Event setup and cleanup
  • Florist services offered by the venue
  • Specialty food catering
  • Exclusive vendor resources
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,295

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,795

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Dance Floor
Drapery
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Angela Married on 05/02/2021

Wonderful experience! Beautiful Venue!

From the moment we toured Lord Hill Farms, we knew that it was going to be our wedding venue. We were captivated by the venue’s beautiful grounds as well as the indoor reception facility. Inside you’ll find plenty of room and well laid out space. I really like the fact that it had changing quarters for both ladies and men which makes it easy for getting ready on the day of. Also, that they have an option for indoor or outdoor ceremony. Their in-house catering is amazing! So many of our wedding guests raved about the appetizers and all of the dinner selections we had (London Broil, Chicken Asiago & Roasted Salmon)! We also ordered lunch for us and the wedding party on the day of whole getting ready and it was delicious as well!

Planning a wedding during COVID definitely presented many challenges and uncertainties, but
    Tracy and Jaque were both so quick and helpful to respond to our questions and we felt that our needs/expectations were covered. We asked so many questions but we know it’s always good to make sure so both parties are on the same page and that’s how we felt working with them. I highly recommend Lord Hill Farms!
    Kim Married on 10/31/2020

Son's wedding 10/23/2020

Not only is this a beautiful venue but all the staff are incredible! I, mom, had to be the wedding coordinator due to COVID restrictions, timing and location. I had questions. I was stressed. I didn't remember all the details that go into a wedding, and Lord Hill Farms delivered tenfold and then some! I am grateful to every single staff member there. They were patient, kind and answered every question I had and although it was via email most of the time, I felt like I was getting a hug that said it's okay, Kim, we got this. The food was amazing! Amazing!! The decorations/flowers were beautiful! Matt was in charge of the reception/dinner and we threw a couple (or more :D) curveballs doing things earlier than planned and he was on it! No irritation from him or his staff. They just got in there and got it done, and everything flowed like a beautiful waterfall! The wedding was more than we expected. Lord Hill Farms... It's where you want your wedding or special occasion to be! I can't rave enough about them here. Not enough room. They're the best and it showed! You won't be sorry. I promise you you won't be sorry! Lord Hill Farms! You guys are the best! Thank you for making my son's wedding the best ever! Much love to you all there! Thank you from my heart! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

24 photos · 08/10/2018
  • Matt & Katherine
    35 photos · 05/07/2016

Melissa Miksch Photography Melissa Miksch Photography Wedding Photographers

Lord Hill Farms is a breathtaking venue on the hill overlooking the Snohomish valley. It has a beautifully re-purposed "barn" that is fully finished inside. The chapel upstairs has sweeping views through floor to ceiling windows, and twinkling lights and fun lounge furniture create magic downstairs. The grounds of the estate are impeccable, and are really a photographer's dream. If you're looking for either indoor or outdoor, Lord Hill Farms should definitely be on your list to consider.

Tom Ellis Photography Tom Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, Lord Hill Farms is one of my favorite venues in the Seattle area. The views are amazing and the photo opportunities are both large and varied. One of the best area venues for couples who aren't sure what the weather will be doing on their wedding day (Hey, this IS Seattle!), with both a wonderful outdoor lawn setting with a great view of the Cascade Mountains, as well as one of the best indoor ceremony options I have seen, in the upstairs portion of a converted barn with a HUGE picture window behind the wedding party with a wonderful panorama of the valley and mountains. The downstairs portion of the same building is the reception area, with lots of space and a great dance floor. I always get excited when a couple comes to see me, and tells me that they are having their wedding at Lord Hill Farms. I know that I will be able to provide them with wonderful scenic photos of their wedding, and that even if the weather decides to be uncooperative, they will still be able to have the wedding of their dreams.

Heather Mayer Photographers LLC Heather Mayer Photographers LLC Wedding Photographers

Richard and I love shooting at this gorgeous venue. Such helpful staff and beautiful surroundings!!

12525 Old Snohomish Monroe Road Snohomish, WA, 98290
Location of (Lord Hill Farms)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Wedding Venues