Lord Hill Farms Reviews

86 | Snohomish, WA

86 Reviews for Lord Hill Farms

Serena B · Married on 03/01/2020

Lord Hill Farms is an amazing venue!

Lord Hill Farms took our breath away when we first toured it. We had been looking for an indoor space that could accommodate a ceremony and a reception for approximately 120 people for our early March wedding, and this venue hit every mark. We were nervous initially about having a ceremony taking place up some steep stairs (concerning older family members), but they had a neat little elevator tucked in the back for those who needed it.
    We planned our wedding eleven months in advance of the wedding day, but the date that we originally wanted was booked. We decided that we loved their venue so much that we compromised on that detail. After working with them through all of the details (there are a lot of them!), we can see why so many people choose LHF as their wedding/event venue. The staff were very professional and helpful with any and all questions that we had. They were very accommodating and flexible when it came down to small details that got changed at the last moment. On the big day, everything was handled by them including the catering (in-house), set up, bar, and florals. We didn’t have to think about anything other than getting married and having fun! We were extremely impressed with the quality of the food; we even had some known picky eaters complimenting how good everything was. We used their in-house floral services and were very happy with what we ended up with.
    The only thing missing from LHF is a day-of coordinator; there is so much going on that it is almost a necessity to have one!
    Overall, we would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 01/18/2020

Lord Hill Farms is the way to go!

We are currently working with LHF for our wedding next January, and they have exceeded ALL of our expectations!!! Since our first walk through appointment, they have been nothing but kind and helpful. They offer in house catering and in house floral, which we have already hired for both! If you want a beautiful venue with both indoor and outdoor amenities, that allows for easy wedding planning, I highly recommend Lord Hill Farms! Will update review with photos once our wedding comes and goes :)

Sent on 02/27/2019

Christine Gibson · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect indoor venue for our winter wedding!

Lord Hill Farms is such a beautiful indoor (and outdoor!) venue. It ended up being perfect for our winter wedding in January. My fiancé and I had a rather rough wedding planning process... our original venue we had booked suddenly shut down 3 months before our wedding, so we had to scramble to find a new venue, plus catering. Luckily, we found LHF and were able to still keep our same date! The staff was so accommodating to us with our short timeline and helped us with re-planning the whole ceremony, reception, and catering (the food really is delicious, by the way). They made it such a smooth process! It was such a breath of fresh air after all the stress and chaos that we had gone through with our other venue. Shout out to Delanie in particular - she was such a huge help and great resource throughout the planning, including at rehearsal and on the big day! Thank you to LHF and staff for such an amazing setting for our wedding. It truly was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 12/31/2019

Most gorgeous winter wedding! LHF made our wedding dreams come true!

We are overjoyed with how our wedding turned out - thank you thank you thank you Lord Hill Farms!!! It was a dream winter wedding, perfect NYE party space and we have heard from all of our guests how it felt like a winter wonderland, how great the layout of the venue was and how tasty the food was! We had the misfortune of our original venue shutting down ten weeks before our wedding and had to scramble to find a back up plan for ceremony and reception space, catering, alcohol/bartenders and decorations. LHF and Delanie really saved our day. We could not believe LHF still had an opening on 12/31 ten weeks before the date but they worked with us and helped put everything together quickly and expedited their whole planning process to fit our timeline so we didn't need to reschedule our wedding. No one could believe that our "plan B" was that incredible so thank you again for making this happen for us on such short notice! We truly believe our wedding at LHF was 1000x better than it would have been at our original venue! People thought the bartenders were great and fun to talk to, I've heard comments about how attentive the staff was to the buffet and how quick they were to clean up some of the dance floor spills - oops! I hadn't initially seen LHF when we originally started planning our wedding in summer 2018 because I think a lot of the photos highlight their outdoor wedding space (which is amazing!) but if you're looking to plan a winter wedding in the greater Seattle/Snohomish area then look no further - this venue and this team was a dream to work with!!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Venue!

This was an amazing venue for our wedding! The team prior to the wedding and the team who staffed on the wedding night were all so great! They also did in house floral and food and those were perfect as well. Everyone keeps telling us it was the best wedding food they have ever had, and it was delicious. Honestly I have nothing negative to say about this place.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Brianna Navlet · Married on 09/16/2018

Easy and Fun!

Thank you Lord Hill staff for making our wedding a dream come true! We really enjoyed working with all of you! Our guests cannot stop talking about how magical the whole day was! The food was amazing and the staff was so helpful throughout the whole process! Loved that we didn’t have to use too many outside vendors- we got our food, alcohol, floral, bartenders, and day-of help all from Lord Hills!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2018

From the beginning, LHF was communicative with me and always answered my emails in a timely manner. Throughout the planning process, I felt cared for. The day of the wedding, I received many compliments on the actual venue space. It was beautiful and elegant inside and out! The area has amazing views, great for photos. Guest also raved about the food! Garlic mashed potatoes were the hit of the night. Overall, I had a great experience with the Lord Hill Farms!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved every part of our wedding at Lord Hill Farms!! The staff was extremely easy to work with and they all went above and beyond to accommodate our every need.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tina · Married on 08/06/2017

Lisa was my contact throughout the planning process and she was awesome. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and was extremely helpful! The venue and reception hall are gorgeous and we received many compliments from family and friends. The food was delicious and we received A+ from everyone as well. The venue is a bit pricey, but the services provided, venues, and the food made it worth every penny. Our entire family had a great time! I would recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/17/2017

M · Married on 07/03/2017

Our daughter and her now husband's wedding was held July 3, 2017 at Lord Hill Farms. This was their favorite of all Seattle locations. Many of the dates they wanted were already selected, so we were creative in choosing the Monday of the 4th of July weekend. With over 100 guests coming from out of town, this allowed for a fun holiday getaway and gorgeous setting. This location in July is absolutely stunning!! We began the process working with Lisa, and then Tracy took over. Each woman was a delight to work with throughout the planning process. Our calls and emails were quickly answered. This was important to me, trying to organize this meaningful celebration from afar. I have planned numerous events over the years, but definitely relied on Tracy's advice and expertise to make this a wedding to remember. There was never a time that Tracy wasn't helpful, friendly and positive. She was always flexible and willing to work with us on ideas and preparations in the six months leading up to the big day. We were so fortunate to have wonderful weather the afternoon of the wedding. Many guests took shuttles from the hotel, but the ones that drove found plenty of parking. The grounds at LHF are well cared for, and were incredibly beautiful with lush vegetation. The wedding was held outside, down a lovely paved path and in front of a gazebo. Tracy worked with us on all of the flowers for the event and we were thrilled with the results. Our guests raved about all of the delicious passed appetizers during cocktail hour (pork sliders, meatballs, crostini, rosemary chips), and amazing dinner buffet (prime rib, salmon, asparagus, salad and garlic mashed potatoes). There was plenty of food, and we were grateful for good service all evening. The white lights on the columns helped make the room sparkle. Our daughter and her husband loved their wedding, and we have received many positive comments and notes. LHF was the perfect venue for us-so special and memorable!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Monica · Married on 11/04/2016

This venue has always went above and beyond anything I could've imagined. Great, friendly staff and beautiful venue. I would recommend this debut to anyone getting married. They really exceeded my expectations. I love every minute of our special day

Sent on 11/10/2016

Diane · Married on 08/20/2016

The price might scare you off but with so many things included the beauty of this place and the food was over the top! Service a A+++ from t=bringing the bride & groom drinks and appetizers during the signing to holding a plate for the reluctant to eat wedding planner! The staff during the entire year was so responsive and kind to our many questions!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gail · Married on 07/23/2016

We interviewed and visited about six venues/caterers before selecting this location. We did not find any shortcomings and would definitely recommend Lord Hill Farms. The women in charge of L.H.F., Jaque, Lisa and Tracy were always accessible, encouraging and full of helpful ideas and tips for our daughter's wedding. We got nothing but positive remarks from the wedding guests as far as the setting and the wonderful catering. The staff during dinner were all so attentive and our "point person" was always ready with help if we needed it.
    If you are interested in ordering flowers don't look further then Tracy at Lord Hill Farms! I came with some photos of ideas and she absolutely came through for us! They were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Not to mention she is so calm and easy to work with.
    Overall Lord Hill Farms is just a wonderful venue and I'm so pleased we chose it for the big day.

Gail Kessler

Sent on 08/10/2016

Bob · Married on 07/09/2016

Our daughter’s wedding was held at Lord Hill Farms on July 9, 2016. What a perfect day it was and LHF was essential in making it a day to remember. From our initial tour of the facilities to the final clean-up after the reception, we were extremely pleased with the assistance and knowledge of the staff. They were always very quick to respond to any questions we had, whether it was by email or phone. It was a great relief to be able to take advantage of their in-house catering service and with no need to rent chairs/linens/tables/dishes. Definitely fewer things to coordinate or stress about. The day of the wedding, everything was set up perfectly and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and willing to make it a day to remember. Our relatives and friends are still talking about the beautiful venue and delicious food. It was incredible! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for our daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Lord Hill Farms is an amazing location to have your wedding. My husband and I truly had our dream fairytale experience at this beautiful venue. The staff was incredibly nice and flexible with every detail and last minute request that was needed. With how great everything is pre-set for a wedding (dance floor, bars, outdoor/indoor ceremony area, spacious reception hall, tables/chairs, space for grand exit outdoors, changing areas for bride/groom/wedding parties), it was the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Our guests had a great time, the food was very delicious, and the ceremony/reception area being all in one place was perfect. Not to mention there is a ton of parking for guests. Prices are somewhat steep and rising, but overall it was an unforgettable experience we will never forget.

- Extremely happy bride
    Nicole Daviscourt

Sent on 11/28/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I feel in love with this venue the moment we pulled up. The fact that they have an option for indoor or outdoor ceremony and are willing to let you change location the morning of accordingly to the weather was the final selling point. With Washington weather that was a very important option to me. Luckily it was sunny day on our wedding day and we got to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside. It couldn't of been more perfect. The office is very good about getting back to you in a timely manner and are easy to work with. All my guests were ranting about the food as well, we did buffet style and everything was hot and fresh. The chicken Asiago was delicious and a must have. If your looking for a venue that has natural beauty this is the place!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Hyun · Married on 05/22/2016

The second we entered the location even from the street driving in, this venue took our breath away. If you were like us (did multiple tours at countless places to find the perfect one), you too would know at first sight that this is a heart melting spot. From the romantic lighting and the beautiful landscape to the rustic barn that turned into a once in a life time type of a place, you have to see it for yourself. It's that spot you would make it work no matter what, it's that beautiful!

And, to top all that off, there food was so delicious. Nice tender fillet mignon and chicken asiago that was neither too hard or tasteless. Most of our guests couldn't stop complimenting the quality of the mass catered food.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Lord Hill Farms was great! Our wedding was better than I could have hoped! Their food was great, they are easy to work with and the venue is gorgeous! Thank you LHF for helping facilitate the wedding of my dreams! :)

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kim · Married on 08/07/2015

I can't say enough good things about Lord Hill Farms! My now-husband and I were really slow with our planning as we are terrible procrastinators, but LHF was really great with us and allowed us some flexibility with deadlines. The bride the day after us also wanted to have this special black tulle and lighting removed from above the dance floor, so they were going to remove it the day of our wedding(Friday) because Saturday was really busy for them. However, we asked them nicely if they would consider keeping it (we also offered to take it down for them at the end of the night, because we wanted it so badly) and they were really nice and made it happen. And they took it down too! We were so happy for it too because it really looked awesome.

The day of, the venue was beautiful and set up perfectly. The grounds looked amazingly well kept for how hot this summer has been. I was a little worried how the garden flowers would hold up in the near 100 degree weather, but they looked perfect! We were also a little bit late for the ceremony time as guests were showing up a little late (Friday rush hour traffic!) so for cocktail hour they worked it out so we'd stay on schedule and cut it 10 minutes short. We hadn't even thought of it after the ceremony so it was nice that someone said something.

The guests also loved the food. I'll admit to not eating much the day of, but what I did taste was awesome! I love the strawberry salad and the macaroni and cheese ramekins. Also highly recommend the pulled pork sliders.

At the end of the night they let us know how much alcohol we had left over, and even after my mom for some reason insisted on taking an entire case of unopened champagne home (she was confused) they let us bring it back and get that refunded as well which we weren't expecting.

Apparently one of our guests had too much to drink and wandered off. Nobody could find her(at night), so the staff stepped up and tried to help. She was eventually found safe. Yay!

Sent on 08/22/2015

We were more than happy to have our wedding at Lord Hill Farms. The grounds are spectacular, well kept, and appropriate. It also helped that we had perfect weather. The ceremony and reception facilities are decorated in a way that you don't even need your own decorations! Working with LHF was a breeze and they were always responsive to my million questions. If you're looking for the rustic, elegant, farm look, this is your spot, hands down. thank-you LHF for the most memorable day we've ever had

Sent on 05/22/2015

I absolutely loved working with Lord HIll Farms. From the very beginning, they worked with me to make everything exactly what I wanted. All of the women in the office were very responsive to my questions and they made the process very easy. I always knew what to expect.

My wedding day itself was everything I wanted it to be. The indoor portion of the venue is breathtaking. I got so many compliments from my guests, saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The food was fantastic as well. So many guests went back for seconds and thirds.

I looked at a few venues, but the minute that we got to Lord Hill, I knew that this was the place that I wanted and I never regretted that decision for a second. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kelsi · Married on 10/04/2014

I had instantly fallen in love with Lord Hill Farms when we began our planning process. When calling venues we found that most of the venues that could accommodate our guest size were booked solid, but LHF was available! We only looked at one other venue the same day we did our tour of LHF and that other venue tour just solidified our decision that LHF is where we would get married. The staff that was at the venue the day of was so helpful in making sure I had everything I needed. We had some décor that was going to be added to the buffet and they without even hesitating added it for me so that it looked right and all the food could be placed where it needed to be. They were available for questions while my bridesmaids and I set up. The venue was stunning and we had so many compliments from all of our guests. The food was AMAZING!!!! We did turkey and ham and they were so moist and full of flavor. One guest came up to us raving about the food and admitted that they had stopped on their way to get lunch because of the stereotype around wedding food being usually subpar, but this food completely slammed that stereotype out of the park. Working with the venue was relatively easy. They were willing to answer all my questions and explain their policies further if I needed extra information. We even received a refund for the alcohol that we didn't drink (as long as the cases of wine hadn't been opened). This venue made our wedding day absolutely perfect and we wouldn't have had it any other way. Thank you LHF for everything! And to other brides looking to get married, LHF is the place to do it!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Caroline · Married on 09/06/2014

I am a happy bride! Lord Hill Farms had everything I needed and wanted. First off, the venue is beautiful, also they can accommodate more than 200 people! Also the fact that you have an option of having an indoor or outdoor ceremony and that they have their own in house catering so I didn't have to worry about which caterer to use -their food and presentation is so good and pretty! I was so happy to hear our guests telling me that the food was amazing and that our wedding was beautiful .Lord Hill Farms had worked with us so well and accommodated to everything we needed and wanted. The place is so beautiful that not a lot of décor is needed. I recommend anyone to go to LHF!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Ben · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding at Lord Hill Farms was beautiful. I would highly recommend it. We held our wedding ceremony outside at 5pm in late August, and the grounds were beautiful. The flowers in their gardens and the greenery provided both beauty and privacy for our ceremony. After the ceremony, we held the reception in one of their converted barns, and it was lovely. We had about 200 guests, and it never felt crowded.

They also have their own in house catering that was excellent. We did a basil-chicken dish for the main entree and it along with the sides was excellent. We thought the price was very reasonable, and the service was great. They were also great about refunding us for any untapped kegs and unopened cases of wine.

We didn't need a lot of decorations because the venue already looked so good, so we got flowers from Pikes Place Market in downtown Seattle and created centerpieces out of those flowers, using Ball jars as vases. One highlight for our guests was that a couple hot air balloons flew by during the reception.

We highly recommend Lord Hill Farms to everyone.

Ben and Megan

Sent on 09/05/2014

When I first visited Lord Hill Farms I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. From the time we first booked our wedding until the day of the staff did everything they could to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and the day of the wedding went perfectly! The grounds were beautiful, the staff were professional, and everything went off without issue. We received many compliments about the venue and the food, with everyone commenting about how good of a party the wedding was. I can't thank everyone at Lord Hill Farms enough for an awesome night and would highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 08/13/2014