Lord Hill Farms Reviews

77 | Snohomish, WA

77 Reviews for Lord Hill Farms

77 Lord Hill Farms Reviews

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2018

From the beginning, LHF was communicative with me and always answered my emails in a timely manner. Throughout the planning process, I felt cared for. The day of the wedding, I received many compliments on the actual venue space. It was beautiful and elegant inside and out! The area has amazing views, great for photos. Guest also raved about the food! Garlic mashed potatoes were the hit of the night. Overall, I had a great experience with the Lord Hill Farms!

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved every part of our wedding at Lord Hill Farms!! The staff was extremely easy to work with and they all went above and beyond to accommodate our every need.

Tina · Married on 08/06/2017

Lisa was my contact throughout the planning process and she was awesome. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and was extremely helpful! The venue and reception hall are gorgeous and we received many compliments from family and friends. The food was delicious and we received A+ from everyone as well. The venue is a bit pricey, but the services provided, venues, and the food made it worth every penny. Our entire family had a great time! I would recommend this venue!

M · Married on 07/03/2017

Our daughter and her now husband's wedding was held July 3, 2017 at Lord Hill Farms. This was their favorite of all Seattle locations. Many of the dates they wanted were already selected, so we were creative in choosing the Monday of the 4th of July weekend. With over 100 guests coming from out of town, this allowed for a fun holiday getaway and gorgeous setting. This location in July is absolutely stunning!! We began the process working with Lisa, and then Tracy took over. Each woman was a delight to work with throughout the planning process. Our calls and emails were quickly answered. This was important to me, trying to organize this meaningful celebration from afar. I have planned numerous events over the years, but definitely relied on Tracy's advice and expertise to make this a wedding to remember. There was never a time that Tracy wasn't helpful, friendly and positive. She was always flexible and willing to work with us on ideas and preparations in the six months leading up to the big day. We were so fortunate to have wonderful weather the afternoon of the wedding. Many guests took shuttles from the hotel, but the ones that drove found plenty of parking. The grounds at LHF are well cared for, and were incredibly beautiful with lush vegetation. The wedding was held outside, down a lovely paved path and in front of a gazebo. Tracy worked with us on all of the flowers for the event and we were thrilled with the results. Our guests raved about all of the delicious passed appetizers during cocktail hour (pork sliders, meatballs, crostini, rosemary chips), and amazing dinner buffet (prime rib, salmon, asparagus, salad and garlic mashed potatoes). There was plenty of food, and we were grateful for good service all evening. The white lights on the columns helped make the room sparkle. Our daughter and her husband loved their wedding, and we have received many positive comments and notes. LHF was the perfect venue for us-so special and memorable!!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2016

This venue has always went above and beyond anything I could've imagined. Great, friendly staff and beautiful venue. I would recommend this debut to anyone getting married. They really exceeded my expectations. I love every minute of our special day

Diane · Married on 08/20/2016

The price might scare you off but with so many things included the beauty of this place and the food was over the top! Service a A+++ from t=bringing the bride & groom drinks and appetizers during the signing to holding a plate for the reluctant to eat wedding planner! The staff during the entire year was so responsive and kind to our many questions!

Gail · Married on 07/23/2016

We interviewed and visited about six venues/caterers before selecting this location. We did not find any shortcomings and would definitely recommend Lord Hill Farms. The women in charge of L.H.F., Jaque, Lisa and Tracy were always accessible, encouraging and full of helpful ideas and tips for our daughter's wedding. We got nothing but positive remarks from the wedding guests as far as the setting and the wonderful catering. The staff during dinner were all so attentive and our "point person" was always ready with help if we needed it.
    If you are interested in ordering flowers don't look further then Tracy at Lord Hill Farms! I came with some photos of ideas and she absolutely came through for us! They were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Not to mention she is so calm and easy to work with.
    Overall Lord Hill Farms is just a wonderful venue and I'm so pleased we chose it for the big day.

Gail Kessler

Bob · Married on 07/09/2016

Our daughter’s wedding was held at Lord Hill Farms on July 9, 2016. What a perfect day it was and LHF was essential in making it a day to remember. From our initial tour of the facilities to the final clean-up after the reception, we were extremely pleased with the assistance and knowledge of the staff. They were always very quick to respond to any questions we had, whether it was by email or phone. It was a great relief to be able to take advantage of their in-house catering service and with no need to rent chairs/linens/tables/dishes. Definitely fewer things to coordinate or stress about. The day of the wedding, everything was set up perfectly and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and willing to make it a day to remember. Our relatives and friends are still talking about the beautiful venue and delicious food. It was incredible! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for our daughter’s wedding!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Lord Hill Farms is an amazing location to have your wedding. My husband and I truly had our dream fairytale experience at this beautiful venue. The staff was incredibly nice and flexible with every detail and last minute request that was needed. With how great everything is pre-set for a wedding (dance floor, bars, outdoor/indoor ceremony area, spacious reception hall, tables/chairs, space for grand exit outdoors, changing areas for bride/groom/wedding parties), it was the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Our guests had a great time, the food was very delicious, and the ceremony/reception area being all in one place was perfect. Not to mention there is a ton of parking for guests. Prices are somewhat steep and rising, but overall it was an unforgettable experience we will never forget.

- Extremely happy bride
    Nicole Daviscourt

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I feel in love with this venue the moment we pulled up. The fact that they have an option for indoor or outdoor ceremony and are willing to let you change location the morning of accordingly to the weather was the final selling point. With Washington weather that was a very important option to me. Luckily it was sunny day on our wedding day and we got to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside. It couldn't of been more perfect. The office is very good about getting back to you in a timely manner and are easy to work with. All my guests were ranting about the food as well, we did buffet style and everything was hot and fresh. The chicken Asiago was delicious and a must have. If your looking for a venue that has natural beauty this is the place!

Hyun · Married on 05/22/2016

The second we entered the location even from the street driving in, this venue took our breath away. If you were like us (did multiple tours at countless places to find the perfect one), you too would know at first sight that this is a heart melting spot. From the romantic lighting and the beautiful landscape to the rustic barn that turned into a once in a life time type of a place, you have to see it for yourself. It's that spot you would make it work no matter what, it's that beautiful!

And, to top all that off, there food was so delicious. Nice tender fillet mignon and chicken asiago that was neither too hard or tasteless. Most of our guests couldn't stop complimenting the quality of the mass catered food.

Lord Hill Farms was great! Our wedding was better than I could have hoped! Their food was great, they are easy to work with and the venue is gorgeous! Thank you LHF for helping facilitate the wedding of my dreams! :)

Kim · Married on 08/07/2015

I can't say enough good things about Lord Hill Farms! My now-husband and I were really slow with our planning as we are terrible procrastinators, but LHF was really great with us and allowed us some flexibility with deadlines. The bride the day after us also wanted to have this special black tulle and lighting removed from above the dance floor, so they were going to remove it the day of our wedding(Friday) because Saturday was really busy for them. However, we asked them nicely if they would consider keeping it (we also offered to take it down for them at the end of the night, because we wanted it so badly) and they were really nice and made it happen. And they took it down too! We were so happy for it too because it really looked awesome.

The day of, the venue was beautiful and set up perfectly. The grounds looked amazingly well kept for how hot this summer has been. I was a little worried how the garden flowers would hold up in the near 100 degree weather, but they looked perfect! We were also a little bit late for the ceremony time as guests were showing up a little late (Friday rush hour traffic!) so for cocktail hour they worked it out so we'd stay on schedule and cut it 10 minutes short. We hadn't even thought of it after the ceremony so it was nice that someone said something.

The guests also loved the food. I'll admit to not eating much the day of, but what I did taste was awesome! I love the strawberry salad and the macaroni and cheese ramekins. Also highly recommend the pulled pork sliders.

At the end of the night they let us know how much alcohol we had left over, and even after my mom for some reason insisted on taking an entire case of unopened champagne home (she was confused) they let us bring it back and get that refunded as well which we weren't expecting.

Apparently one of our guests had too much to drink and wandered off. Nobody could find her(at night), so the staff stepped up and tried to help. She was eventually found safe. Yay!

We were more than happy to have our wedding at Lord Hill Farms. The grounds are spectacular, well kept, and appropriate. It also helped that we had perfect weather. The ceremony and reception facilities are decorated in a way that you don't even need your own decorations! Working with LHF was a breeze and they were always responsive to my million questions. If you're looking for the rustic, elegant, farm look, this is your spot, hands down. thank-you LHF for the most memorable day we've ever had

I absolutely loved working with Lord HIll Farms. From the very beginning, they worked with me to make everything exactly what I wanted. All of the women in the office were very responsive to my questions and they made the process very easy. I always knew what to expect.

My wedding day itself was everything I wanted it to be. The indoor portion of the venue is breathtaking. I got so many compliments from my guests, saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The food was fantastic as well. So many guests went back for seconds and thirds.

I looked at a few venues, but the minute that we got to Lord Hill, I knew that this was the place that I wanted and I never regretted that decision for a second. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Kelsi · Married on 10/04/2014

I had instantly fallen in love with Lord Hill Farms when we began our planning process. When calling venues we found that most of the venues that could accommodate our guest size were booked solid, but LHF was available! We only looked at one other venue the same day we did our tour of LHF and that other venue tour just solidified our decision that LHF is where we would get married. The staff that was at the venue the day of was so helpful in making sure I had everything I needed. We had some décor that was going to be added to the buffet and they without even hesitating added it for me so that it looked right and all the food could be placed where it needed to be. They were available for questions while my bridesmaids and I set up. The venue was stunning and we had so many compliments from all of our guests. The food was AMAZING!!!! We did turkey and ham and they were so moist and full of flavor. One guest came up to us raving about the food and admitted that they had stopped on their way to get lunch because of the stereotype around wedding food being usually subpar, but this food completely slammed that stereotype out of the park. Working with the venue was relatively easy. They were willing to answer all my questions and explain their policies further if I needed extra information. We even received a refund for the alcohol that we didn't drink (as long as the cases of wine hadn't been opened). This venue made our wedding day absolutely perfect and we wouldn't have had it any other way. Thank you LHF for everything! And to other brides looking to get married, LHF is the place to do it!

Caroline · Married on 09/06/2014

I am a happy bride! Lord Hill Farms had everything I needed and wanted. First off, the venue is beautiful, also they can accommodate more than 200 people! Also the fact that you have an option of having an indoor or outdoor ceremony and that they have their own in house catering so I didn't have to worry about which caterer to use -their food and presentation is so good and pretty! I was so happy to hear our guests telling me that the food was amazing and that our wedding was beautiful .Lord Hill Farms had worked with us so well and accommodated to everything we needed and wanted. The place is so beautiful that not a lot of décor is needed. I recommend anyone to go to LHF!

Ben · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding at Lord Hill Farms was beautiful. I would highly recommend it. We held our wedding ceremony outside at 5pm in late August, and the grounds were beautiful. The flowers in their gardens and the greenery provided both beauty and privacy for our ceremony. After the ceremony, we held the reception in one of their converted barns, and it was lovely. We had about 200 guests, and it never felt crowded.

They also have their own in house catering that was excellent. We did a basil-chicken dish for the main entree and it along with the sides was excellent. We thought the price was very reasonable, and the service was great. They were also great about refunding us for any untapped kegs and unopened cases of wine.

We didn't need a lot of decorations because the venue already looked so good, so we got flowers from Pikes Place Market in downtown Seattle and created centerpieces out of those flowers, using Ball jars as vases. One highlight for our guests was that a couple hot air balloons flew by during the reception.

We highly recommend Lord Hill Farms to everyone.

Ben and Megan

When I first visited Lord Hill Farms I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. From the time we first booked our wedding until the day of the staff did everything they could to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and the day of the wedding went perfectly! The grounds were beautiful, the staff were professional, and everything went off without issue. We received many compliments about the venue and the food, with everyone commenting about how good of a party the wedding was. I can't thank everyone at Lord Hill Farms enough for an awesome night and would highly recommend the venue!

Melaine · Married on 06/28/2014

When we first walked onto Lord Hill Farms, we knew instantly that it was the place for us. The holiday lights around the beams made the place seem magical, the landscaping was beautiful and the floor-to-ceiling windows upstairs was such a wow factor. It was nice to have our ceremony and reception in the same place. The staff answered all our questions and were so accommodating. There were many options to choose for decoration/setup that you could choose to go 'all out' or save in some areas. The food was delicious and there were many choices to choose from. We are so happy to have found this place, and that our guests loved it as much as we did.

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

I knew when I was at a friends wedding that this was the perfect location for my reception. Everyone there was very quick to reply to emails or voicemails. They gave great suggestions and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding the grounds looked stunning, the food was delicious, the staff courteous and friendly and everything was perfect. It was truly an amazing day and with the sunny weather there were tons of places to go around the lawns to take pictures. I highly recommend LHF to any bride-to-be

• CambreeMcCoy

Cambree · Married on 03/01/2014

I absolutely fell in love with Lord Hill the first time I stepped foot in the venue. It was the first and only venue that we went to, and I didn’t need to look any more! More recently they have done some amazing renovations to the front that just make the setting even more breathtaking! Leading up to the wedding, Lisa and Jacque along with the whole Lord hill staff was always ready and willing to help! When my Mom and I were at the Seattle Wedding Show, their staff actually recognized me and asked me how planning was going, that was great because I had only actually met the team once and they have so many brides and so many weddings, I would never expect them to remember my face! To highlight our menu, we had the pasta bar and milk and cookie shots at the end of the night, our guests raved about how great the food was and how awesome the staff was at keeping everything filled and fresh for the continuous buffet. Our guests also commented about how beautiful everything was and how the bartending service was excellent! They attended to all of our requests and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a venue!

Jeff · Married on 10/26/2013

Lord Hill Farms was recently the setting for our daughter's wedding and reception, and we were so happy with how everything turned out. From the planning process straight through to the wedding day, the staff at Lord Hill went above and beyond to make sure that our daughter and son-in-law's day was perfect.
    The Lord Hill staff was great to work with - they were receptive to our ideas, made helpful suggestions and responded to our questions promptly. The food prepared by Lord Hill's caterer was delicious, and the catering and bar staffs were helpful, polite and professional. We had many compliments from our guests about the food and the beautiful venue overlooking the Snohomish Valley.
    Five stars for Lord Hill Farms - thank you for the wonderful memories!

We knew from the moment we walked in to Lord Hill Farms we wanted to spend our big day there. The facility is absolutely breathtaking. Small twinkling lights and ivy covering the pillars and beams... so romantic! They added a new bar area, which was awesome! From the very first day I began planning to the last few seconds before I walked down the aisle, the staff at Lord Hill Farms made sure everything was perfect. From their consultants to their bussing staff, they make it clear that they are there to make your day as flawless as possible. Our entire wedding went smoothly, and I have them to thank! It helped that their food was delicious, and their wine and beer selections were top notch! They even ordered me my favorite wine after it had been taken off their vender list, AND gave me a discount for the inconvenience! They did the same thing with our beer selection! The vender for our beer had messed up a few kegs for previous weddings, so they ordered us bottles instead with no additional charge... and of course let us take home the left over cases! I would recommend Lord Hill Farms to my family and friends a million times over. They were AWESOME!!!