Engagement
Shoot included

About Tom Ellis Photography

Candid and artistic photography for couples who want to have fun in front of the camera!

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  I'm a bit of an oddball among photographers, so if you're looking for someone who will take the same kind of photos as everyone else I suspect you will not find me to your liking.

Let’s talk about why you probably came to this page – you’re looking for someone to photograph your wedding, one of the most important days of your life.  For most people this is not something they have done before, and you may not have even been to a wedding as a guest, much less a participant.  So let me try to help you a bit with the selection process.

If you are like almost all of the people I have worked with, your wedding photos are a very important part of your day and a high priority in your wedding budget. You don’t just want “decent” photos, you want GREAT photos that capture all the joy and love of this incredible day in your life. You understand that your photos will possibly be the only tangible memories of the day, and have decided to find the best possible wedding photographer to record this day for you.

So why should you consider hiring Tom Ellis Photography to be your photographer?  This would be a two-part answer - Experience and Customer Satisfaction.  Tom Ellis Photography (that would be me!) is Seattle's top-rated wedding photographer.  I have more than 30 years of experience in wedding photography and have personally photographed well over 1000 weddings.  I have won a rather silly number of awards, including WeddingWire's "Bride's Choice/Couple's Choice" for ten years running, and The Knot's "Best of Weddings" award four times.  Check out my Client Reviews on WeddingWire to get a good idea of what it is like to work with me.

I'm limited in how much copy I can leave here so please visit my website for more info, or just give me a call so we can talk about your plans and see whether we'd be a good match to work together to create some amazing wedding photos!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Hand-Coloring (1)
Toning (1)
Flush Mount (1)

My partner and I are from North Carolina and visited Seattle for our engagement. I contacted Tom a few weeks before our trip, and he helped make our proposal easy and stress free. I proposed to my partner at Chihuly Garden and Glass, and Tom hid in the garden as I proposed. It was a special moment, and we're so glad he helped us catch it. After our proposal, we did a one-hour photo shoot around the garden and park, and Tom was very knowledgeable about spots for photos. Throughout the whole process, Tom was professional, kind, and extremely helpful. We are very grateful and highly recommend Tom for your engagement or wedding photos!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dustin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so grateful we chose Tom as our wedding photographer. Tom is an incredibly talented photographer and such a nice person. He is very efficient and responsive. We are both rather camera shy but Tom made us feel very comfortable and confident. Not to mention he is just a blast to work with! He worked well with the entire bridal party and we are all ecstatic with how amazing his photos turned out! There is something quite magical about his work. He has a true talent and a great eye for things and his photo quality is impeccable. We are incredibly happy with his work. His pricing is reasonable and worth every penny! If you are looking for an amazing photographer, we highly recommend Tom Ellis!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nickole, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Tom Ellis Photography Pricing

Proofs
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Tom Ellis Photography has been one of my top choices for my clients for the past 18 years. He has packages to fit every budget and his style shows in his work - beautiful memories. Tom is a pleasure to work with and gets all the important candid shots that I actually see other photographers miss! I can't say enough about Tom Ellis Photography!

64 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

600 7th Avenue Suite 301, Seattle, WA 98104   See On Map
425-646-2790 (phone)
Open 7 days/week By Appointment Only
Tom Ellis Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle, WA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tacoma, Everett, and Northwest Washington. Tom Ellis Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for more than 20 years. We specialize in weddings, events, and portraits of all types including high-school senior portraits and family portraiture.