Chateau Briand Caterers Reviews

174 | Carle Place, NY

174 Reviews for Chateau Briand Caterers

Rachel Zimmermann · Getting married on 05/22/2023

Scotto is the best

Me and my fiancé were looking around all over Long Island the city to find a catering hall to have our wedding in. We met with Victoria who was nothing but the sweetest angel you will ever meet in this world. So professional so sweet so kind so caring. She knows what she is doing to make your special day come true. Showed us all our options, shown pictures, videos etc. Walked us around the entire building. Such a Fabolous price for holding a 200+ person wedding. Went to the bridal showcase it was beautiful food is amazing staff is perfect always on top of everything, never leaving a plate or utensil anywhere.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Concetta

Concetta · Married on 03/06/2020

We met with the banquet manager and fell absolutely in love... we had a few more venues to go see so we did not make an instant decision just so we did not feel like we were loosing out. Well, that was a waste of time! we met with Gennaro for a second time 2 weeks after our initial meeting, in which both meetings he was so professional and so kind and NEVER pushy. We had a specific date in March but he still gave us a few more options with the same price but warmer weather... which I LOVED! we ended up staying with March since it is when we met. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is amazing!!! the staff was so friendly and welcoming, I really can not wait for my wedding. Also, my info was forwarded to a few of the recommended vendors, which I love because they called me already knowing my info and ready to give me some deals as well!! it seems like Chateau knows what they are doing and everyone in connection with them cares for you and they are really trying to make sure you get your money worth, have a beautiful wedding and also feel secure with your choices. THANK YOU GENNARO AND CHATEAU BRIAND!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Chateau Briand Caterers's reply:

Thank you Concetta for the wonderful review & feedback! We look forward to celebrating your special day!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Capecelatro · Married on 12/06/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

Cannot put into words the amount of love I have for Chateau Briand - but also sadness. Sad because its over! We did NOT want our day to end!!! From initial meeting, to wedding day, we knew we made the right choice in having our wedding there! Everyone was beyond helpful and so responsive. I told Brett my vision and upon everything, he did me one better!! Angel is just that - AN ANGEL! Made our day so incredibly smooth and NON stressful! The food was OUT of this world!! EVERY single guest has complimented our wedding saying it was the best they've ever been to! I just can't say enough! You guys are AMAZING! Can I do it again!?!!?! xoxo

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Kamoe

Kamoe Smith · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent Experience

Me and my beautiful wife was so pleased with the service Chateau Briand Provided to Us and our guest... 👊I would recommend Anyone who want a Hollywood wedding this is the place to experience the quality of service .. It was worth the money we spent ..My wife and her friends talk whole night i have to go in the other room lol... She is so happy and that is what I sas aiming for, Thanks you guys For the Excellent Service you all Provide for my guests..

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 11/01/2019

Don’t wait, Book your wedding here now!!

Chateau Briand Caterers is the premier venue to host your wedding! Every single whim was catered to, and my husband and I would have chose Chateau Briand 1000x over again! Every time we turned around we were met with smiling faces, compliments from our guests and the complete attention of our fantastic bridal attendants, Virginia, and Tina, and our amazing Maitre’D Angel. It’s true that Chateau Briand can book up to 2 events on one night, however you would NEVER know it because the events were staggered and each area has their own set of bathrooms and means to travel there without running into any unknown guests.

Please know that my fiancé and I toured some of the other big-league catering halls on Long Island such as the Fox Hollow, The Watermill, Crest Hollow, Flowerfields, and Giorgio’s...not one of them could offer or compare to what Chateau Briand could for the date we wanted and for the price. I strongly suggest you take your time to visit Chateau Briand because you will not be disappointed!

I know every bride always says their wedding was the best, however I want to know if their dinner menu had 10 options to choose from? Did all of their guests receive hot and ready courses timed perfectly to the end of the dance set? We’re their guests treated to complimentary champagne, coffee, tea, and freshly baked goods while they waited before the ceremony began? Did they have over 6 different on-site locations to take photographs in? Did they have the option of of choosing an indoor or outdoor ceremony up until the hour before? Did the bride and groom receive a voucher for a complimentary hotel room on the night of their wedding? These are just some of the highlights of having your wedding at Chateau Briand! I don’t want to spoil some of the other fun “go-and-see-for-yourself” details and offerings...but I promise you that the other catering halls simply don’t compare!

As mentioned, we had the pleasure of working with Virginia, Tina and Angel. When my dress was getting too loose, Virginia was there with pins and a sewing kit to make sure it fit just right. When I literally cried off the foundation underneath my eyes, Tina was ready with foundation and setting powder- thank goodness it was a match my babe! When we asked Angel for his professional suggestions, we took them without fail. In addition, our dream team made sure everything was taken care of and didn’t come up to my husband or I with one single “what do you want us to do?” Question! They handled it all perfectly.

To say our wedding was absolute perfection is both a fact AND a blessing. We loved spending our day with the team and will look back on this day with our friends and family for years to come!! Thank you one hundred times to everyone at Chateau Briand!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Diana

diana · Married on 10/18/2019

The best wedding anyone has been to

Where do I even start with this… I’m going to start first with the beauty of this whole place. The outdoor garden is drop dead gorgeous for your ceremony, and if it rains inside is just as gorgeous. So you can’t go wrong no matter where you get married here. The food? To die for! AMAZING cocktail hour, 10 different choices for dinner and if you think no one ever eats the dessert at Weddings, they will here!! We chose the pana cotta, homemade peanut butter cups, and the Smore‘s bars. Let’s put it this way the amazing Brett who works there is making sure I get a few more trays to have at my house for a party. That’s how good they are. Speaking of Brett… He is just the best. I wasn’t the most organized bride ( I have a 1 year-old daughter, and I had plenty of faith in this venue being outstanding so I let a few things fall by the wayside )I had a few sitting chart mishaps which were solely my fault and Brett made it so that no one had any idea or even knew. Brett was pretty much my crisis manager! My maître d’ Angel was just that… An absolute angel. He kept everything running smoothly that night and kept me calm. the Bridal attendants are so Caring, I had somehow managed to sit on an eyeliner pencil and they got it out of my dress… It took them about 20 minutes of scrubbing! I can’t say enough about this entire place it was the most magical night of my life and I wish I could do it all over again next weekend! If you’re hesitant or not sure where you want to get married .... Just book it here already and get ready to be blown away!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Great service to our friends and family. Thanks

Great food and drinks plus they did a great job on our signature drink. Thanks

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Future Mrs. Antonelle

JoAnna · Married on 05/03/2019

Jo Anna and Derek Antonelle

We used Chateau Brian’s as our wedding hall and were absolutely blown away on how amazing we were taken care of on the day of our wedding. First off, our matri’d Mario and our 2 bridal attendants (Judith and Tina) were such a pleasure to work with they made sure everything was taken care of including making sure we always had drinks and making sure we ate! We would also like to thank everyone in the planning process who made our perfect day come together including Mark, Maria, Carlos and everyone else who was a part of our special day. The Chateau Briand is a beautiful wedding hall and the service including food and drinks were outstanding as everyone keeps raving about how beautiful the hall was! We Strongly recommend to anyone for a wedding as they make sure every little detail is perfect for the bride and groom!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Marquila · Married on 09/15/2018

Had my wedding there and it was amazing. My ceremony was in the garden and it was beautiful

Sent on 09/26/2018

Chateau Briand Caterers's reply:

Congratulations Marquila & thank you for the wonderful review. We wish you many years of happiness.

Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

I wish I could give this place 10 stars because they are truly the best. From the moment I pulled up the staff was kind, attentive, and happy. They helped make the day run smoothly, and made it so my husband, and family could enjoy the day. The outdoor ceremony area really makes you feel like you are somewhere exotic. The art decor inside is gorgeous. The whole place is absolutely elegant. The food is amazing, I promise you that no one will leave hungry. This place is the absolute best, you will not be sorry for choosing Chateau Briand

Sent on 08/28/2018

Chateau Briand Caterers's reply:

Congratulations Alex and thank you for the wonderful review & feedback from your special day. We wish you many years of happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2018

I had my wedding at Chateaubriand on August 26, 2018. Everything was amazing!! Every encounter I had with the staff of Chateaubriand from the moment I booked my wedding until the day of the wedding was always pleasant and reassuring. Everyone was really great and so helpful! Anytime I had any question or concern someone was always available to help. Everything was perfect the day of my wedding and everything went off without a hitch. The only thing that went wrong was that the bakery put the ribbon on my cake backwards but Chateaubriand had nothing to do with that and Abel my maitre’D was amazing and was gonna have them come over and fix it on the spot but my husband and I decided it was not necessary. The room looked amazing. The food was great and the service is nothing less than amazing. Abel was amazing and made sure everything went perfect from my ceremony to my reception. My bridal assistants Judith and Virginia were amazing - catered to my every need, my husbands every need and all our guests every need. Jon the bartender was amazing!!! He really went above and beyond to get the crowd involved and having a good time. I cannot thank all the staff at Chateau enough for an amazing day!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Chateau Briand Caterers's reply:

Congratulations Jennifer and thank you for the wonderful review & feedback from your special day. We have shared your feedback withe staff & wish you many years of happiness!
  • Yanique

Yanique · Married on 08/12/2018

Bruce was wonderful to work with, the decor of chateau briand is to die for, what more can a bride ask for

Sent on 08/27/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding all thanks to the staff’s attentiveness and professionalism. Boy, do they really know how to throw a party! All of our guests are still talking about it. We can’t thank them enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/09/2018

Brittney Benson photography- YOU NEED HER

Our experience with Chateau Briand was seamless from start to finish! Their staff is amazing and made sure our day went off without a hitch, especially our maitre d Mario, he was nothing short of professional and super attentive. Our room was gorgeous and our day was simply magical, everything we could have wanted and more!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Tara · Married on 01/19/2018

Words cannot even express our gratitude from the first time we met with Victoria to plan our wedding to the day of the wedding there was not one thing I could think of that was bad. Our Maitre d was phenomenal words can’t even express he knew what you needed before you could ask for it! The service was absolutely amazing my guests at my wedding are still raving about it along with the food and the drinks everything was top notch and we were so happy that we chose Chateau Briand for our wedding venue. Every little detail was taken care of that we had asked for. The bridal attendants were amazing always there and none of my guests ever had an empty drink in their hand. The place was so clean and my fairytale wedding was everything I ever dreamed up! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Michael and I were so happy with everything you all did! We are happy to recommend your venue to anyone that asks!

Thank you again!

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Saunders xoxoxo

Sent on 02/14/2018
  • JNav

Jenn · Married on 09/28/2017

We looked at a good amount of venues before finally picking Chaeau Briand. I wish we picked it earlier. Thankfully the weather gods were with us and we were able to have the ceremony outside. It was so beautiful. From what I hear the food was amazing. We didn’t really get to eat that day and the trays that we got to take with us.... we’ll lets say by the time we got back home after a weekend getaway my family ate EVERYTHING, NOT LEAVING US ANY. So I didn’t get to eat the food off our menu :’(

Sent on 03/27/2018

Elayna · Married on 09/24/2017

We just got married last week, 9/24/17, and we had the BEST time at our wedding. The day flew by faster than we could process it so we were super sad when it was over but I guess that is just because "time flies when you're having fun."

We booked with CB back in March 2016 with Susan. She was very informative but the venue is what really won us over. We saw over 10 venues and none of them really stuck out, until we walked into CB's lobby. I immediately fell in love with it and I was positive we would not be able to afford it but, honestly, for everything you get, the price cannot be beat! We had 10 entree choices, a HUGE cocktail hour with 4 stations, passed hor dourves, hot chaffing dishes, cold stations, and all top shelf liquor. The outside ceremony space/cocktail hour lounge looks like you walked through the doors of Long Island and entered Florida, with palm trees and greenery. Their arch over the aisle is a beautiful touch and we didn't have to spend extra on ceremony flowers because the space was breathtaking on its own.

My bridal attendants were Virginia and I think Jenny- sorry, there was a lot going on so the second name slipped my mind but they were both wonderful and so was the extra attendant who was training and helping out. We wanted to make a quick dash over to shake shack right after the ceremony and Virginia got us there and ran ahead to place our order so we could get in and out faster and the 2nd bridal attendant came running out behind us to help hold my dress as we walked. They definitely went above and beyond their duties and I am so appreciative!

We didn't get to eat, sadly, but our guests raved about the food and I had some leftovers the next day and they were DELICIOUS. The staff did a great job setting everything up and our room (Saturnia) looked gorgeous! Everything was perfect. Thanks CB!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding was 9/22/17 and it was literally a fairytale. Chateau Briand made our dreams come true. From the very first meeting with Bruce we knew this is where we wanted our wedding. The entire process was so smooth and the communication was extraordinary. Everyone we came across was extremely helpful and amazing. We had our food tasting with Virginia and that night we requested her to be our bridal attendant. They said they couldn't make promises but they would see what they could do. When I got off the bus on my wedding day and saw Virginia standing there I screamed so loud and gave her the biggest hug. She is literally amazing! Virginia and Judith were our bridal attendants the whole night and they were both incredible. Angel was our Maitre D and he was amazing! He made everything flow smoothly the whole night. The entire staff at Chateau Briand are beyond amazing! The ceremony space outside is just gorgeous. We went to cocktail hour for a little bit, but had some pictures to take. Virginia and Judith brought us a huge platter of food to the bridal suite and everything we had was delicious. Our reception was in the newly renovated Normandy ballroom and it was breathtaking. My husband and I were given every single item on the menu for dinner and although we didn't get to eat much everything we had was incredible. Luckily, they gave us everything we didn't eat in a to go box! I really loved every single thing about Chateau. They are incredible and really know how to make your wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jesse · Married on 09/04/2017

Chateau Briand is the best of the best. We are SO GLAD we chose Chateau for our wedding. The venue is classy, modern, impeccable, and the staff is amazing. The food was also AMAZING. Every single person loved the food. Our maitre d, Angel, and our bridal assistants, Jenny and Judith, all did a fantastic job. The waiters & service was also fantastic. We got married on September 4th, 2017 in the Saturnia Ballroom. What an amazing room for pictures - we have soooo many amazing photos thanks to this ballroom and the grounds (and our photographer, Studio 27). We did not have 1 issue with this venue. Victoria Scotto was awesome, Maria Scalise was awesome, every single experience we had was pleasant. We had our cocktail hour and our ceremony outdoors, the grounds are AMAZING. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we have Chateau Briand to thank for it! We visited over 10 venues, and I have to say.....if you choose another venue, you are making the wrong choice.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/27/2017

We had our wedding here in August. Everything was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive and the decor of the venue is top notch. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • Y

yuderka · Married on 08/24/2017

We had an amazing ceremony and reception thanks to all the staff of chateau briand. Bruce thank you for everything you did for us and for the quick responds to all our questions and concerns. Our families and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was. They love the outdoor garden and the amazing cocktail hour food was delicious. It was perfect I did not have to worry about anything it was all taken care of, Thank you so much again from me and my husband. ( 8/24/17)

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2017

We recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! There's not one thing we would change about our special night. The staff worked incredibly hard to make our day perfect , and exactly what we hoped for! The outdoor cocktail hour was beautiful and made you feel like you were in Miami. We had our reception in the Leonardo Da Vinci room and it was AMAZING! The food from cocktail hour to dessert was incredible that people were coming up to us during the night to tell us how good there food was. People are still raving about the food and the awesome time they had at our wedding. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Chateau Briand!!! Oh how we wish we could relive this day over Just one more time. We will always consider you family and close to our hearts! If your looking to having an awesome wedding, with amazing staff that provides you and your guest with amazing service, this is your place!

P.S- don't be that stressed out bride searching for a perfect venue, just go to Chateai Briand, they have everything you will want and more.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Where to begin with Chateau Briand... we booked two years in advance for our July 7th wedding reception in the fabulous Leo D room. Bruce took care of us every step of the way every question and concern he saw to it that the process was smooth for the bride and groom. When it came to finalization Maria was a dream and extremely helpful and accommodating when learning the bride and groom would be unexpectedly under their minimum. On the date of the wedding everything went off with out a hitch, it even stopped raining in time for the bride and groom to attend their cocktail hour. The bridal attendants worked seamlessly to ensure the bride stayed hydrated, clean, dry and her hair curled. Paired with Angel our maitre'd the entire staff made it a night to remember. And the food...our guests are still raving about it and they even sent the bride and groom home with all left overs from Viennese hour. When it comes to venues we couldn't have made a better decision than with Chateau Briand.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/13/2017

Not only is this the best catering hall but it's the only catering hall me and my family have used in the past 15 years! From the staff to the atmosphere to the food this place is amazing ! You feel part of the family ! They have so many wonderful rooms that we're all redone to offer ! I would suggest this place to anyone weather its a birthday , communion or wedding there's no competition for service or food, if that's important to you then Chateau is the place for you!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Gail · Married on 04/21/2017

My wedding was April 21st 2017. Chateau Briand helped make this the best day of my life. Bruce was my go to guy. He took away all my fears and turned this day into a fantasy wedding. He was there to answer every question ridiculous or not right from the beginning. I can't say enough goods words about my bridal attendant Virginia. Love this woman! In the middle of my reception while jumping all about the place my strap from wedding dress popped off. As the bride with all these cameras surrounding you this is your worse nightmare but not with Virginia around before anyone noticed what happened she wisked me off stiched me up and i was back on the dance floor like nothing happened. This venue is absolutely beautiful can't wait for my official pictures. The food is amazing whatever you can think of they have it or can get it. The staff is so professional and accommodating. Family and friends will be talking about this wedding for you and i can't thank the staff of Chateau Briand enough for making it the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 05/09/2017