160 Reviews for Chateau Briand Caterers

Wireless Internet (2)
Audio Equipment (1)
Centerpieces (1)
159 Chateau Briand Caterers Reviews

We met with the banquet manager and fell absolutely in love... we had a few more venues to go see so we did not make an instant decision just so we did not feel like we were loosing out. Well, that was a waste of time! we met with Gennaro for a second time 2 weeks after our initial meeting, in which both meetings he was so professional and so kind and NEVER pushy. We had a specific date in March but he still gave us a few more options with the same price but warmer weather... which I LOVED! we ended up staying with March since it is when we met. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is amazing!!! the staff was so friendly and welcoming, I really can not wait for my wedding. Also, my info was forwarded to a few of the recommended vendors, which I love because they called me already knowing my info and ready to give me some deals as well!! it seems like Chateau knows what they are doing and everyone in connection with them cares for you and they are really trying to make sure you get your money worth, have a beautiful wedding and also feel secure with your choices. THANK YOU GENNARO AND CHATEAU BRIAND!

Profile Picture Concetta, 3/6/20, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bruce was wonderful to work with, the decor of chateau briand is to die for, what more can a bride ask for

Profile Picture Yanique, 8/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding all thanks to the staff’s attentiveness and professionalism. Boy, do they really know how to throw a party! All of our guests are still talking about it. We can’t thank them enough for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor

Our experience with Chateau Briand was seamless from start to finish! Their staff is amazing and made sure our day went off without a hitch, especially our maitre d Mario, he was nothing short of professional and super attentive. Our room was gorgeous and our day was simply magical, everything we could have wanted and more!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot even express our gratitude from the first time we met with Victoria to plan our wedding to the day of the wedding there was not one thing I could think of that was bad. Our Maitre d was phenomenal words can’t even express he knew what you needed before you could ask for it! The service was absolutely amazing my guests at my wedding are still raving about it along with the food and the drinks everything was top notch and we were so happy that we chose Chateau Briand for our wedding venue. Every little detail was taken care of that we had asked for. The bridal attendants were amazing always there and none of my guests ever had an empty drink in their hand. The place was so clean and my fairytale wedding was everything I ever dreamed up! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Michael and I were so happy with everything you all did! We are happy to recommend your venue to anyone that asks!

Thank you again!

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Saunders xoxoxo

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink

We looked at a good amount of venues before finally picking Chaeau Briand. I wish we picked it earlier. Thankfully the weather gods were with us and we were able to have the ceremony outside. It was so beautiful. From what I hear the food was amazing. We didn’t really get to eat that day and the trays that we got to take with us.... we’ll lets say by the time we got back home after a weekend getaway my family ate EVERYTHING, NOT LEAVING US ANY. So I didn’t get to eat the food off our menu :’(

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We just got married last week, 9/24/17, and we had the BEST time at our wedding. The day flew by faster than we could process it so we were super sad when it was over but I guess that is just because "time flies when you're having fun."

We booked with CB back in March 2016 with Susan. She was very informative but the venue is what really won us over. We saw over 10 venues and none of them really stuck out, until we walked into CB's lobby. I immediately fell in love with it and I was positive we would not be able to afford it but, honestly, for everything you get, the price cannot be beat! We had 10 entree choices, a HUGE cocktail hour with 4 stations, passed hor dourves, hot chaffing dishes, cold stations, and all top shelf liquor. The outside ceremony space/cocktail hour lounge looks like you walked through the doors of Long Island and entered Florida, with palm trees and greenery. Their arch over the aisle is a beautiful touch and we didn't have to spend extra on ceremony flowers because the space was breathtaking on its own.

My bridal attendants were Virginia and I think Jenny- sorry, there was a lot going on so the second name slipped my mind but they were both wonderful and so was the extra attendant who was training and helping out. We wanted to make a quick dash over to shake shack right after the ceremony and Virginia got us there and ran ahead to place our order so we could get in and out faster and the 2nd bridal attendant came running out behind us to help hold my dress as we walked. They definitely went above and beyond their duties and I am so appreciative!

We didn't get to eat, sadly, but our guests raved about the food and I had some leftovers the next day and they were DELICIOUS. The staff did a great job setting everything up and our room (Saturnia) looked gorgeous! Everything was perfect. Thanks CB!!

Photo for Chateau Briand Caterers Review - ceremony space
Photo for Chateau Briand Caterers Review - Saturnia
Photo for Chateau Briand Caterers Review - Saturnia
Photo for Chateau Briand Caterers Review - ceremony space
Photo for Chateau Briand Caterers Review - outdoor waterfall fountain
Profile Picture Elayna, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding was 9/22/17 and it was literally a fairytale. Chateau Briand made our dreams come true. From the very first meeting with Bruce we knew this is where we wanted our wedding. The entire process was so smooth and the communication was extraordinary. Everyone we came across was extremely helpful and amazing. We had our food tasting with Virginia and that night we requested her to be our bridal attendant. They said they couldn't make promises but they would see what they could do. When I got off the bus on my wedding day and saw Virginia standing there I screamed so loud and gave her the biggest hug. She is literally amazing! Virginia and Judith were our bridal attendants the whole night and they were both incredible. Angel was our Maitre D and he was amazing! He made everything flow smoothly the whole night. The entire staff at Chateau Briand are beyond amazing! The ceremony space outside is just gorgeous. We went to cocktail hour for a little bit, but had some pictures to take. Virginia and Judith brought us a huge platter of food to the bridal suite and everything we had was delicious. Our reception was in the newly renovated Normandy ballroom and it was breathtaking. My husband and I were given every single item on the menu for dinner and although we didn't get to eat much everything we had was incredible. Luckily, they gave us everything we didn't eat in a to go box! I really loved every single thing about Chateau. They are incredible and really know how to make your wedding a dream come true!

Photo
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chateau Briand is the best of the best. We are SO GLAD we chose Chateau for our wedding. The venue is classy, modern, impeccable, and the staff is amazing. The food was also AMAZING. Every single person loved the food. Our maitre d, Angel, and our bridal assistants, Jenny and Judith, all did a fantastic job. The waiters & service was also fantastic. We got married on September 4th, 2017 in the Saturnia Ballroom. What an amazing room for pictures - we have soooo many amazing photos thanks to this ballroom and the grounds (and our photographer, Studio 27). We did not have 1 issue with this venue. Victoria Scotto was awesome, Maria Scalise was awesome, every single experience we had was pleasant. We had our cocktail hour and our ceremony outdoors, the grounds are AMAZING. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we have Chateau Briand to thank for it! We visited over 10 venues, and I have to say.....if you choose another venue, you are making the wrong choice.

Photo
Profile Picture Jesse, 9/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here in August. Everything was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive and the decor of the venue is top notch. Highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an amazing ceremony and reception thanks to all the staff of chateau briand. Bruce thank you for everything you did for us and for the quick responds to all our questions and concerns. Our families and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was. They love the outdoor garden and the amazing cocktail hour food was delicious. It was perfect I did not have to worry about anything it was all taken care of, Thank you so much again from me and my husband. ( 8/24/17)

Profile Picture yuderka, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! There's not one thing we would change about our special night. The staff worked incredibly hard to make our day perfect , and exactly what we hoped for! The outdoor cocktail hour was beautiful and made you feel like you were in Miami. We had our reception in the Leonardo Da Vinci room and it was AMAZING! The food from cocktail hour to dessert was incredible that people were coming up to us during the night to tell us how good there food was. People are still raving about the food and the awesome time they had at our wedding. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Chateau Briand!!! Oh how we wish we could relive this day over Just one more time. We will always consider you family and close to our hearts! If your looking to having an awesome wedding, with amazing staff that provides you and your guest with amazing service, this is your place!

P.S- don't be that stressed out bride searching for a perfect venue, just go to Chateai Briand, they have everything you will want and more.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where to begin with Chateau Briand... we booked two years in advance for our July 7th wedding reception in the fabulous Leo D room. Bruce took care of us every step of the way every question and concern he saw to it that the process was smooth for the bride and groom. When it came to finalization Maria was a dream and extremely helpful and accommodating when learning the bride and groom would be unexpectedly under their minimum. On the date of the wedding everything went off with out a hitch, it even stopped raining in time for the bride and groom to attend their cocktail hour. The bridal attendants worked seamlessly to ensure the bride stayed hydrated, clean, dry and her hair curled. Paired with Angel our maitre'd the entire staff made it a night to remember. And the food...our guests are still raving about it and they even sent the bride and groom home with all left overs from Viennese hour. When it comes to venues we couldn't have made a better decision than with Chateau Briand.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, In-House Catering, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Not only is this the best catering hall but it's the only catering hall me and my family have used in the past 15 years! From the staff to the atmosphere to the food this place is amazing ! You feel part of the family ! They have so many wonderful rooms that we're all redone to offer ! I would suggest this place to anyone weather its a birthday , communion or wedding there's no competition for service or food, if that's important to you then Chateau is the place for you!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was April 21st 2017. Chateau Briand helped make this the best day of my life. Bruce was my go to guy. He took away all my fears and turned this day into a fantasy wedding. He was there to answer every question ridiculous or not right from the beginning. I can't say enough goods words about my bridal attendant Virginia. Love this woman! In the middle of my reception while jumping all about the place my strap from wedding dress popped off. As the bride with all these cameras surrounding you this is your worse nightmare but not with Virginia around before anyone noticed what happened she wisked me off stiched me up and i was back on the dance floor like nothing happened. This venue is absolutely beautiful can't wait for my official pictures. The food is amazing whatever you can think of they have it or can get it. The staff is so professional and accommodating. Family and friends will be talking about this wedding for you and i can't thank the staff of Chateau Briand enough for making it the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Gail, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wedding on 4/2/17 Worked with Angel from beginning to end - Booked with him, planned with him, and even asked him to Maitre De - And I will say he is the main reason why everything went to smoothly. He had us on a strict schedule that day and really had all of us very well coordinated, along with the 3 AMAZING bridal attendants. This venue was great beginning to end.

I would like to say to those who encounter Allison - SHE DOES NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS!! Very unprofessional. However she was very nice during our meeting.

The bottom line is that everything was perfect on my special day and will emphasize that my dealings with Angel made a very stressful process very easy!

Profile Picture Fahim, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor

Where do I start? Angel and his team were amazingggggg. They were there every step of the way making sure we had everything we needed, we were catered to as if we were a king and queen. Chateau Briand is a beautiful place, this is where I always wanted to get married and I thought I could never afford it. I told my husband lets just go and check it out, turns out Chateau was cheaper than any other venue! Don't think you cant make your dreams come true because you can, and Chateau delivers it 100% and more.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet

gorgeous and staff was amazing!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We hadon't our wedding at chateau briand in the Leonardo room. It was absolutely beautiful and the service was outstanding. Our guests are still raving about how good the food was. I highly recommend having your wedding there. We hope to attend a wedding there so we can enjoy the experience as a guest. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was on November 23d, 2016 and it could not have been any more perfect. Brett, my maitre D, was extremely helpful, professional and accommodating. The two bridal attendant I was given were amazing and by my side every step of the way. My husband and I were beyond satisfied with how everything turned out. The food at Chateau Briand is wonderful and the decor is beautiful. We are still getting compliments on how perfect our wedding was. Thank you Brett & the entire team at Chateau Briand!!!

Profile Picture User7437871, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Valet

Beautiful location. staff was very friendly and available whenever we had questions. Great venue!! :)

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing and flawless! Thank you to Mario, Virginia and Veronica for being there right when we needed you!!! Food was amazing! Thank you Elmer for overseeing everything! Thank you to the entire Chateau Briand team and family! Everyone had the most wonderful time and really enjoyed themselves! The affair was so elegant and everything flowed just as it was supposed to!!

Profile Picture Melissa J, 10/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andres and I got marry Oct 14, 2016 and All I can say is that I could not be happier with how everthing went that night. Our Maitre D' Brett was absolutely incredible. He made sure that everything went smoothly and he took care of every single little detail. He was beyond amazing! I highly recommend that if you are having an event at The Chateau Briand you request him as your Maitre D'... You will thank me later! ;) and let me not fotget about our bridal attendants they were always there to help us with everything that we needed. Our drinks were never empty and our Dais was always filled with food. The service was incredible in every single way posible. My Husband's Grandparents were extremely satisfied with their server at their table. They said her name is Ana and that she was beyond Incredible, super friendly and very professional. The bartenders Fendy and Herbert I think were their names were so friendly and supper efficient. They work extremely fast and they never had a guest waiting. My parents and family were so happy with their severs as well. I Might forget a couple of names but I'll try my best. My parents mention that their server Sandra kept them happy and help them with anything that they needed it. My aunts and uncles mention Jen and how serious she took her job. All my friends mention Lenisa and Bria. They told me that they worked great together and that they never had an empy drink. And my Husband's family mention that Ruth was extremely friendly and super helpful. And don't let me forget the Luis and Selvi. They kept everyone Hydrated and kept the tables clean. The service this Catering Hall provides from Maitre D' to Bartenders is absolutely incredible. I highly recomend this place to anyone looking to have an event. You won't regret it. The Chateau Briand is a catering Hall will exceed your expectations! All our guests were happy with the food and service. My Husband and I could have not choosen a better place to start our happily ever after.

Profile Picture Mirna, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

our names are joe and Amanda. we booked with chateau briand for our wedding and we loved every minute of it. the outside cocktail hour was what sold us. from the lounge feel to the palm trees and fire pits I felt I was in a Miami setting. the staff was amazing especially or matre' D Brett and our bridal attendants. they were accommodating every step of the way. we felt important through every phase of the wedding. they even took us into a separate bridal suite to have us sit down and eat to just take a breathe. that was amazing. our room just got a make over and it was amazing. we had a big wedding (290 guests) and it fit us perfectly in the upstairs room. I would recommend them to anyone in the future hands down.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens