Catherine's Distinctive Floral Designs Reviews

70 | Virginia Beach, VA

70 Reviews for Catherine's Distinctive Floral Designs

• India

India · Married on 05/04/2013

Catherine did a beautiful job with my flowers. They were beautiful soft and romantic just like imagined. It's so hard trying to articulate to someone else what your vision is because you're never sure if they got it until you see it and Catherine not only got it but went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks for making my wedding date so special.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2012

Catherine is a wonderful florist and was great to work with. She has such a vast amount of knowledge about flowers and design. I love peonies, but I wasn't thinking of that when I planned an October wedding. Once I told Catherine this she started presenting me with options. With her help, I decided on roses that were blooming so they looked like peonies and they were perfect! The flowers in the reception hall were also amazing, she took the fuzzy image I had in my head and made it come to life. Catherine is so great to work with, and truly knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Monica · Married on 09/15/2012

When I was dealing with such terrible customer service with another florist I was required to hire at the reception hall, Catherine was a breath of fresh air! She spent numerous hours discussing what I wanted and she educated me on flowers. Every detail was thought of, even the sizing of the bouquet to my body. Catherine was engaging and actually cared about the work and was excited about my wedding. Any other florist can claim to be the best in town, have the best flowers, or have the greatest prestige, but none of that matters. What matters is that you want a florist (or any vendor) to really care about you, reply to your emails on time, and actually treat you with not only respect and professionalism, but also love. You get all of these things from Catherine. Love your place of work and her doggies too =) She is so wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

I cannot say enough about how happy I was with Catherine's work. She was very flexible with my vision and price range. She worked with me to make sure I was happy with the final outcome. Then the day of the wedding she came with a team of people to help set up for our wedding. Everyone of her team members were kind and helpful. They managed to set up everything on time which was impressive. Though this sounds expensive, she never charged us for the extra people. Her price was very reasonable with my tight budget. Love her! She made my wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Susan · Married on 07/28/2012

Catherine was very professional and friendly to work with. The flowers were beautiful-
    table arrangements and bouquets. They added so much to the occasion.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Catherine was WONDERFUL. We worked completly through emails and pictures and she nailed it! Our ceremony pieces were absolutely beautiful. Her prices were extremely fair and she was wonderful to work with, extremely flexible!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2012

Catherine is wonderful! Loved working with her and her flowers were beautiful. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Geri · Married on 05/27/2012

Catherine was very willing to work with me to find the balance of what I wanted and what I could afford. She did a wonderful job, I loved all the flowers and I LOVE my bouquet! It was exactly what I had pictured.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Marilyn · Married on 05/25/2012

Catherine is a consumate professional - she listened to what the bride wanted and made it happen! My daughter and I were 100% pleased with the services provided - and immensely appreciate Catherine's creative talents. We were so fortunate to have Catherine as our florist for the wedding - the centerpieces were elegant- simply gorgeous. Her idea for the placecard table was fabulous - absolutley breathtaking! We could not ossibly have been more pleased.
    Marilyn Garhart

Sent on 06/19/2012

Tina · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot tell you enough great things about the level of professionalism and quality we received from Catherines distinctive floral. Catherine met with my mother and I three times to discuss design, budget and most importantly types of flowers. From the start she saw our vision and theme and helped us fine tune the little details that were so important to us. She took the time to listen and was very calming and understanding. The final product was amazing ! My bouquet was elegant in all white and the bridesmaids bouquets complemented their dresses perfectly. The subtle nautical rope boutanaires were classy and simple. All in all, our flowers were fantastically beautiful because of Catherine!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2012

Your staff was do nice and helpful for leading up to the the wedding... I loved the flowers and they were beautifully put together...

Sent on 05/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutely loved working with Catherine! I didn't want to deal with a big florist and you get the personal attention and 110% of her time and effort. The only negative thing I can say is that I paid for a toss bouquet but didn't receive it. I had to use one of my bridesmaids bouquets for my toss. Other than that I would absolutely recommend Catherine's to a friend.

Sent on 08/21/2012

kara · Married on 04/21/2012

She is so great!! She worked really hard to help me with my vision. I would recommend her over and over again. She is also very reasonable priced. She is willing to step out of the box also if you want something a little different

Sent on 05/26/2012

Angela · Married on 04/14/2012

Catherine was wonderful to work with. I did not feel rushed during my consultation. My consultation lasted 2 1/2 hours ! We did not move forward on anything until i was 100% happy with the design. Catherine was very flexible and i was able to call her when i came up with a crazy idea and she made it happen. All of the table decorations were stunning and Im still getting compliments on them. My bouquet was just as i imagined in my head. My flowers overall were everything i dreamed they would be on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend Catherine to all brides.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

Catherine did a beautiful job!

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2011

Catherine and her team was phenomenal. She was very flexibile and spent many hours with me discussing different types of flowers, colors and every little detail. She made sure the arrangements were exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and everybody conmmented on how georgeous the centerpieces were and how her flower arrangements were the best they have ever seen. Her team made the entire process stress free by assisting with the removal and clean up of the arrangement, helping pin on the corsages/boutanaires on the bridal party, and assisting with small details prior to the wedding. Highly recommend Catherines Distinctive Floral Designs to any bride looking for beauty, elegance and perfection on their special day. Catherine and husband are very friendly and a a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2011

Catherine was a dream to work with from the moment we first met. She invests a lot of time up front learning about you, your likes and dislikes and what type of look you are going for. She is extremely flexible and really cares about making your day exactly as you want it.
    Her flowers were above and beyond what I ever expected. She transformed the ceremony space into a dream. Her prices are more than reasonable and her work is second to none. She worked well with our wedding coordinator and treated my daughter's wedding as if it were her own daughter's. Do yourself a favor and meet with Catherine before choosing your florist. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Catherine was a pleasure to work with! I am very detailed oriented person and had a particular look & feel for our wedding. Throughout the whole process she kept my vision in mind and encouraged creativity. I loved how all the arrangements turned out, especially the centerpieces. They were were more than I could ever hope for and I received so many compliments about them!

Her and her staff came to set up and clean up. I've heard of brides who had to drop off rented vases at the florists the next day. Honestly, who has time to do that the day after their wedding day? Her and her staff were always courteous and helpful.

Catherine by far has been one of the best wedding vendors I have ever worked with. I highly recommend her services and will use her again for future events!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Maureen · Married on 09/04/2011

The flowers/arrangements/bride's bouquet was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My daughter and I were so impressed with Catherine's creativity. The ultimate compliment, to me, comes from family and guests who raved about how beautiful it was.

Sent on 09/29/2011
  • rlg510

Regina · Married on 07/09/2011

Catherine was a pure joy to work with. I just gave her a few ideas of my vision and she made them more beautiful than I could have imagined and for for far less cost than I thought I may have to pay. She had lovely ideas and her work was so very lovely. She was part of a wedding day that went smoothly and was so beautiful thanks to her wonderful craft and vision. I wish I could add photos to show how beautiful her flowers were. Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Peggy · Married on 06/04/2011

Catherine was wonderful! She did everything we asked her to do and more! The bridal bouquet was beyond words. She even cleaned up after the reception. This is a fantastic service for the bride and her family.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2011

I was very specific with what I wanted for my wedding day and Catherine did above and beyond what I asked for. From the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets to the table centerpieces, everything was amazing. I am still getting compliments about the flowers from my guests!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

Catherine is AMAZING and was able to help us find a vision when we had no idea what we were doing. She was not only able to find the most AMAZING flowers, which we still get comments on just from the pictures, but she made it all so so easy and we never had to worry about a thing. She knows so much about flowers, makes the whole experience easy, and is so affordable. She made our wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

Sent on 04/19/2011

Catherine was so easy to work with and had great ideas. She created the most beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding at a very reasonable cost. The table arrangements were made on site the day of the wedding and the bouquets were absolutely beautiful!!! She even draped and made flower arrangements for an arch that we used on the tables after the ceremony! I just loved how detail oriented she was - right down to sizing the bouquet correctly and making sure it didn't overshadow the dress. Having dealt with florists for other occasions, I must say there isn't even a close second to Catherine.

Sent on 07/08/2014