Bodas Huatulco Reviews

35 | Cancun, MX

35 Reviews for Bodas Huatulco

35 Bodas Huatulco Reviews

Esteli · Married on 05/12/2018

Marcela and Silvia designed our wedding, rehearsal dinner, and post-wedding event beyond our expectations. We got married in May at Las Brisas and they suggested the location ceremony at the secret beach garden, and reception on the beach. The coordination from the first day of their hiring was excellent, fast, and super friendly. We live in CA, and they helped us with everything from afar, they coordinated with makeup artist, photographer and DJ, as well as with my mother and my mother-in-law !! (amazing). Silvia was always super attentive and 100% available by phone and email, she is super helpful, joyful and kind. Marcela had a positive attitude, she always had excellent advice, wedding vision, and the presence of both of them helped with nerves before and the day of the event!
    Both are excellent coordinators. Everything looked great at the wedding and at the rehearsal dinner (in Quinta real, beautiful location) and our guests had a ton of fun! The food and music were on time, as well as other vendors. I recommend Huatulco Weddings for their magnificent work!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 1

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Dear Esteli, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, your wedding was so beautiful, we loved working with you and help you plan everything! We are so happy everything was even better than you imagined!! Huatulco is your home now and you are more than welcome everytime you want!! We wish you the best in your new marriage!! Thank you so much for trusting in us!! <3

Nia · Married on 03/11/2018

Words cannot express my gratitude for Marcela and the No.1 staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one think again!
    Marcela is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner!! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...

Sent on 04/04/2018

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Hi Nia, Thank you for your wonderful comments! Your wedding was so full of love and beautiful moments! It was a pleassure to be part of it, thank you for trusting us your special day and remember you have a home in Huatulco! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage!! <3

Alejandro · Married on 03/10/2018

Are you thinking about a beautiful beach in Mexico??? Huatulco is the perfect place to get married!! If you are planning your wedding at the beach, you will not have a better wedding planner than Bodas Huatulco with Marcela Villasenor and her team!! We were so glad that we hire them to help us plan our beautiful wedding.
    Why Huatulco? This quiet, small, and beautiful beach town is a very safe place. You will experience the authentic Mexican/Oaxaca culture with very charm and friendly people. Everyone knows each other at the town, but mostly they take good care of their clean beaches and streets. The amazing ocean views and excellent weather will make you feel relax and happy.
    Why Bodas Huatulco? Having a wedding planner, it’s a must. When the bride and groom are not familiar with the place, the wedding planner can take care of all the logistics.
    We live in Washington DC, and we handled everything thru emails/skype, and WhatsApp with Marcela and her team. Local people recommended this team. Reading their feedback online, foreign couples were happy with their service. So, we decided to hire them, and we are happy that we did.
    Marcela, Silvia, and Gaby cared about us, made sure we were satisfied with their service, and made us feel special. We were in communication for almost a year, carefully planning, and meeting once a month thru Skype. They listened carefully to the wedding ideas that we had, in order to make our wedding unforgettable. They really did an extraordinary job and we don't have enough words to thank them.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 7
    Bodas Huatulco 8
    Bodas Huatulco 9

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Alex, THANK YOU! For choosing Huatulco, and of course for trusting in us! Everything was perfect because you let us help you create the wedding of your dreams, that was the reason everyone loved it!! Thank you for letting us be part of that amazing day! It was a pleasure to work with you! We wish you te best in this new life! See you soon in Huatulco, remember now you have a home and a family here!

Elsa · Married on 03/10/2018

They have a broad selection of vendors/providers to build your wedding from scratch and they are worth the price. Everything you can think of; decorations, music/DJ, flowers, transportation, wedding souvenirs, invitations, food, open bar/drinks, hair and makeup artist, photographer, videographer, etc... the full package! Four months before the wedding we did a site survey. We tasted the food, we did a hair and make-up rehearsal, talked to the vendors (DJ, photographer, videographer), and mostly enjoyed our time there because Huatulco is beautiful!
    Marcela will take you around town to meet the providers and schedule all the necessary meetings. If you arrive 2 - 3 days before the wedding, Bodas Huatulco will make sure you feel comfortable. They have everything ready and fix any potential issue or problem that arises during the preparations.
    During the BIG DAY, Bodas Huatulco will be there side by side since the start of your day. When the Bride and Groom are getting ready, the team is there to help you with anything you might need.
    Bodas Huatulco will always have a special place in our life and hearts. Our family and friends also enjoyed everything with no stress at all.
    Marcela really enjoys her job, she is very professional. And even though organizing a wedding is stressful and a challenging task, she makes you feel stress-free during the process.
    Everything was under control and in perfect timing! A special Thank you to Bodas Huatulco.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 15
    Bodas Huatulco 16
    Bodas Huatulco 17

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Dear Elsa, We have no words to thank you for trusting us your amazing Wedding! Thank you for considering every advise and sugestion we had, together we created a wonderful day! It was a pleasure to work with a couple so dedicated and organized like you!! We're really glad you enjoyed every part of it! We wish you all the happiness in the world, remember in Huatulco you have a new family we'd love to see you every anniversay!! :) Receive an enormous hug from everyone in our team!!

Cody · Married on 10/23/2017

Was your wedding really like you dreamt, or did it exceed your expectations?

Our wedding was more than what we could have dreamt of. It defiantly exceeding our expectations. All the staff were great, and they treated us with the most gratitude. It was absolutely wonderful!!

Was there anything that you would have improved during your event?

Everything went great during the event. It was very hot out so it was nice to make it into a pool party during the dance.

Do you have any suggestions on how we can provide better service?

The service was amazing. Getting picked up at our downtown hotel and able to go try our reception food was so helpful. Marce, Silvia, and Bodas Huatulco Team have all been very helpful.

Would you recommend Weddings Huatulco to your friends?

I would absolutely recommend a wedding in Mexico – I might shy away on telling them about Las Palmas just because I want to keep that to ourselves because it was so great! 

Leah’s Comments:

I feel as though it was something out of a magazine. Never in my life did I imagine we could have such a perfect week and wedding day. Everyone made us feel so welcome and cared for. We are so grateful we found Las Palmas.

Cody’s Comments:

Thank you so much for your time and efforts on making our wedding unbelievable. You were so great to work with and can’t wait to come back to Huatulco to come visit again!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Bodas Huatulco 18

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your amazing wedding! ❤

Lizeth · Married on 10/20/2017

I loved them! They knew exactly what i wanted and made it happen!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Hi Lizeth, thank you so much for your beautiful comments, but specially, thank you for trusting in us! <3 It was a pleasure to help you create your dream wedding :)

Ericka · Married on 09/03/2017

Marcela and her staff were amazing!!! They made everything so easy and made me feel so special. Our wedding was beyond our expectations. I highly recommend Bodas Huatulco for an incredible wedding!

sean · Married on 09/03/2017

We loved Marce!! she was so accomodating and caring; she made us feel very special.

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Bodas Huatulco made planning a wedding Mexico from Ohio stress free. Everything my wife and I had a question about was answered/ taken care of. The vendors Marce used for our wedding were amazing from the photographer to the bartenders/servers. We truly had our dream wedding and we can't thank Marce, Silvia and everyone at Bodas Huatulco enough.

Gregg · Married on 05/27/2017

First, I want to say Huatulco is a BEAUTIFUL place to get married. It's very authentic and has amazing, friendly people, with stunning scenery.

Bodas Huatulco, was absolutely AMAZING! They were the so attentive and kind to us. Marcela and Silvii truly cared about us as people, and wanted our day to be so special. Me and my wife communicated our dream wedding to Marcela over a year and a half of planning and Bodas Huatulco made it better than we could of ever expected. They made our dream a vision, and it was something out of a movie. Not only are they fun people to work with, they are also very professional. When it came down to the actual wedding, they meant business, everything had to be perfect. (which we appreciated).

They provided everything you can think of from decorations, to food, drinks, hair and makeup, photography, videos, etc.... literally the full package. There vendors were all spectacular. Being from America doing a destination wedding we had concerns, but Bodas Huatulco, was always there to assure us everything would be great! Also, food, hair and make-up they provide testing for it all... which is an AMAZING experience as well, makes you feel confident and excited for your BIG DAY......really worth EVERY penny!!!

Bodas Huatulco will always have a special place in our hearts, and will forever and always be apart of our family. We 1000000000% recommend using them as your wedding planner.

Evonna · Married on 01/07/2017

Paulina · Married on 12/07/2016

Excellent! Highly recommend!!!

Lucas · Married on 12/07/2016

Very Professional! Exceeds expectations!

Marce is a true professional, there are no obstacles or things she cannot accomplish. We flew into Huatulco 9 months prior to the wedding to plan everything with Marce. She took us around for the full week(food tasting, cake, hair and makeup tests, etc), gave us ideas and pointers throughout the way.

Do not worry if it takes her few days to respond, keep in mind they are on "Huatulco time", however when its your wedding time, everything was perfect and on-time. Do not micro-manage her, she knows what she is doing.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Taylor · Married on 11/05/2016

I was very happy working with Marce. She helped me achieve that wedding of my dreams. All the vendors were better than expected, the food was great and the make up artist was amazing as well! The flowers were beautiful too. I hired my own photographer but Marce coordinated with her and made sure she arrived at the right time. The day of Marce and her team had everything taken care of and I didn't have to do anything or worry about anything. She and her staff stayed until the very end of the night. I would highly suggest Marce as a wedding coordinator to anyone having a wedding in Huatulco.

• User6219730 · 2+ years ago

Marce y todo el equipo de Bodas Huatulco fueron excepcionales. La boda fue inmejorable. Todo nos gustó. Además fue una experiencia muy grata para nosotros, nuestras familias y nuestros invitados. Seguimos recibiendo felicitaciones de la fiesta, para todos fue como una boda de película, una boda espectacular. Recomiendo ampliamente los servicios de Bodas Huatulco.

Evonna · Married on 11/18/2015

Trust Marce. She is brilliant, resilient and above all, has a deep rooted respect for love and the union of two souls. Planning a wedding is hard work, especially when trying to do so from another country. Marce made the process seamless, stress-free, exciting and enchanting. We gave her our ideas and she created a vision more elegant, romantic and perfect than our dreams had conjured. We are lucky to have worked with her.

I'm so incredibly grateful we chose Marce as our wedding planner. We did a destination wedding at Las Palmas and she made it so easy and stress-free for us. She's straightforward, a good communicator and well organized. Our wedding was everything we expected and more and we owe that to Marce.

Alisa · Married on 07/04/2015

I´m very grateful a ¨Bodas Huatulco¨ weddings agancy for all your help in organization of my wedding! It was very professional!

Emily · Married on 03/21/2015

Marce is hands down the best wedding planner to ever walk the planet! Every single detail about my whole wedding (and Rehearsal dinner - she even planned that!) was better than I imagined.

She just made it all so easy. We were able to enjoy our engagement, stress free from wedding planning. We told her in general the look and feel we were going for, and she just did the rest.

On our actual wedding day, she perfectly orchestrated the flow of the whole day. She had a general idea of the timeline for the night, but was able to adjust it slightly and perfectly to match the flow and energy of our crazy guests. I don't know how she handled us, but she did with grace.

We're from San Diego and had a destination wedding in Huatulco, Mexico. I barely speak Spanish, so I was nervous about planning a wedding in a foreign country, but Marce put all my nerves at ease. Every vendor she picked was better than expected. I know I'm going to leave people out, and I hate to do so because they're all great, but here goes.. The photographer was a million times better than expected - our pictures are GORGEOUS! We had a Spanish guitar play music for the ceremony, and he was amazing! The dinner service was impeccable, Mariachi band and DJ we SO much fun! My makeup artist made me more beautiful than I knew I could be (ha!). Decorations for wedding and ceremony were perfect. She is SUPER organized and had AWESOME ideas that all turned out great.

Susanne · Married on 03/14/2015

Bodas Huatulco was essential for the succesful organization of our wedding and we highly recommand Marcela and her team. Thank you, Marcela, for making true our great dream!

Bodas Huatulco was extremely helpful, organized & creative when my wife and I used them to plan our wedding in Huatulco. Marcela Villaseñor is the name of the lady that owns the company and was the individual that we dealt with directly. She is very intelligent and experienced when it comes to weddings. We were skeptical at first since we were having our wedding outside the US & didn't know of any local planners, but that quickly changed when we met Marcela for the first time! Weeks leading up to the big day we had a bunch of questions/concerns and she took the time out of her day to skype us and fill us in on all the options they provided. I highly recommend this company if anyone is getting married in huatulco!

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

Marce made my wedding absolutely perfect!! She is the best wedding planner! Marce had so many great ideas, and any ideas I had, she was able to create beautifully!!! I am so thankful to have found Marce, she is amazing!!!

Veronica · Married on 01/19/2014

Bodas Huatulco was excellent to work with! They exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day so special. Their work is truly spectacular. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning an event, especially a wedding.

Anna · Married on 01/10/2014

Our experience with Bodas Huatulco was AMAZING! I don't think we cluld have had a better wedding. It definitely exeeded our expectations.

Marce was the perfect wedding organizer for us. She not only took care of all the organization but on top of that managed the emotions of the bride and the broom and calmed us down whenever necessary. The location she suggested us was the perfect spot for the wedding. During the wedding we had a thunderstorm with an electricity blackout in whole Huatulco for more than 2 hours. We appreciated how Marce quickly and very spontaneously reacted in that moment and let us continue having our party.