AZ Adventure Elopements Reviews

5 | Flagstaff, AZ

5 Reviews for AZ Adventure Elopements

1 User photo

• S · Married on 10/24/2020

They helped create the best day of my life.

Ali, Tyler, Gabby, and Corey were absolutely fantastic to work with! The streamlined booking and planning process Ali used was so convenient and greatly appreciated. The ceremony location they recommended in Sedona was absolutely breathtaking. The whole experience was very intimate and beautiful. This was hands down the best day of my life. I highly recommend this amazing team for your special day! Thanks again for the wonderful experience and the beautiful memory.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler Hauwert · Married on 10/17/2020

They were very diligent and kind

We just had our wedding on October 17th at the Williams AZ venue. The owner of the company made the whole thing a dream, and has the patience of a saint.

Ali took everything off of our plate, so all we had to do was show up. We paid for a small reception and had seating for up to 40 people in a soundless couple acres of the woods. My lady was tremendously relieved that everything got taken care of for her, and her sisters said the same thing.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Sabryna Smith · Married on 06/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I absolutely loved Ali, Tyler, and Gabby! They made my husbands and I’s wedding a breeze! Ali was very responsive and made it the way we wanted to the best of her ability! Gabby took amazing pictures and we also had the perfect spot for our ceremony! Tyler was our officiant and was absolutely awesome! It was also reasonably priced! I highly recommend using AZ Adventure Elopements to plan your wedding! I would use them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Arie

Arisha · Married on 01/10/2015

1.6
      3.0
      2.0

I Had a Horrible Experience

I personally didn’t find Ali to be helpful. She was hired to coordinate my wedding yet I felt I got zero help with any of it. It was extremely difficult to get in contact with her and when I was able to, her responses were far from helpful. I regret booking her based on the experience I had.

Sent on 10/05/2020

AZ Adventure Elopements's reply:

Hello! We actually were unable to contact you for weeks at a time due to the emergency you and your fiancé were experiencing. Our photographer reserved the date for you, despite other requests for the same date and no payments being made to her. Our heart goes out to your difficult situation but this review feels unfair. We apologize your elopement was canceled (by you) due to your situation but we had also offered a refund (on a non-refundable deposit) and rescheduling options and received no response from you.