Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market Reviews

174 | Tampa, FL

174 Reviews for Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market

Everyone enjoyed the cake. It was delicious and beautifully made. Because we also had cupcakes we were able to have a variety of flavors.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Julia · Married on 08/29/2014

We were very pleased with our cake. Publix Greenwise delivered a delicious, beautiful, gorgeous cake at a good value, and with a smile. Always professional and great to work with, I recommend them to any bride looking for that special wedding cake, or anyone looking to sweeten up their special occasion.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/27/2014

Why on earth anyone would get a cake that isn’t from Publix is beyond me. We called at least 20 cake places and every interaction was a disappointment. “No we only do tastings on sunday from 1-2” “no we don’t do cakes like that” “it will be 8$ a person AT A MINIMUM!.” Ugh we finally said “screw it” and went to the Greenwise Publix to see what they had to offer and it was the best decision we have ever made. They do tastings 7 days a week, the cake tastes AMAZING!!!, they can do the cake flavors in whatever combination you want, the cake was gorgeous!, and it was so inexpensive. Save yourself the heartache, stress, and money and go to Publix where wedding cakes are a pleasure :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

We decided to have our flowers and cake done at Publix by our house.. Even though our wedding ceremony was in Dunedin and reception on Clearwater Beach.

We worked with Ellen and she was a huge help! The prices were really good. The cake was amazing. The flowers were gorgeous. Could never tell that we did it a Publix.

Ellen Schroeder

Tampa, Florida 33618
    813-968-4230

Sent on 07/11/2014

Jules · Married on 06/01/2014

Publix did a wonderful job on our cake. Go to Publix and get a great cake!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Nayda · Married on 05/25/2014

Of all places, I did not think I would get such professional service. They were helpful and very flexible with what I wanted. The cakes came out exactly as I wanted, actually it looked even better than expected. It was delicious and nobody believed it was from Publix. I had visited the big nice bakeries and they were not as available and flexible as the personnel at this Publix. I was even able to add a Grooms cake through email and it came out perfect as well.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Johanan · Married on 05/15/2014

Cake was there on time and look exactly what was promised. It tasted wonderful. It was perfect.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Tara · Married on 04/12/2014

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. It turned out better looking than the picture that was originally shown to them! It was PERFECT. Oh, and tasted delicious while being very affordable!! Can't thank these guys enough! Definitely recommend them for wedding cakes all over Tampa, fl and nearby!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Megan · Married on 04/11/2014

We live in Tampa but our wedding was being held in Orlando. My husband and I were able to complete our cake tasting and order at the Apron's location in Tampa, and they took care of transferring our order to a Publix near our reception venue.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and our wedding cake and desserts for our dessert table were amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Shelby · Married on 03/08/2014

Our cake was amazing! Looked even better than the picture I gave them of what we liked! The cake tasted amazing! Perfect! Couldn't imagine any other place to make our wedding cake!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Susan · Married on 02/15/2014

So the thing that is awesome about a Publix cake is YOU know its going to taste amazing! Now add a talented bakery staff and artists, and you have a Publix Greenwise Cake. I received SO many compliments from my vendors and guests about our Bride and Grooms cakes. People were SHOCKED when I told them Publix! So don't be crazy, go to Publix Greenwise on Azeele and they will serve up a delicious and beautiful creation for your wedding day at a fraction of what you would pay a private bakery. Thank you, Publix for making our cakes DELICIOUS and beautiful!!!!! Also - your subs rock. :)

Sent on 03/02/2014

kristy · Married on 01/25/2014

We got our flowers and cake from Aprons event planning. The flowers were beautiful and the cake was absolutely amazing! They worked with our venue and delivered everything on time. Very professional and willing to provide you with what you are looking for!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Michael · Married on 01/19/2014

Everything with our cake was perfect. It looked great, was exactly as we ordered, and tasted amazing. Our guests loved it. It was delivered on time and was very affordable (the cake was about the only thing we stayed under budget for).

We would definitely recommend Publix Greenwise to all of our friends!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Thanks, Michael, glad you enjoyed the cake!

Megan · Married on 01/04/2014

It was an absolute no-brainer that our wedding cake would be from Publix, because we love all Publix cakes! We met with Jessica in Tampa for our wedding cake, although we were getting married in Fort Myers. We were able to sample a few different options and loved all of them! It was so hard to choose, that we ended up going with different flavors for all four layers! She was so helpful when we were trying to decide between 3 and 4 layers and the scale. I had brought in a few pictures and was a little hesitant it would be lost in translation when it was sent to another store. It turned out perfect and our guests raved about the cake! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Jessica is at our Citrus Park store, but we will pass on the thanks!

Monique · Married on 12/22/2013

They worked with us and delivered that cake. The cake was delicious, and perfect.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Amy · Married on 11/24/2013

The cake was delivered on time and both looked and tasted lovely! it was a big hit all round with all the guests commenting on how wonderful it was. My only regret is that there was no way we could have taken it home with us (not that it lasted that long with our guests!). Jessica was lovely to work with and very prompt with replies etc - would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

You must have worked with the Citrus Park location. Thanks for the kind words.

Angie · Married on 11/23/2013

Ellen was amazing to work with. She was very professional and the services from Publix greenwise was fantastic. The cake was so delicious I had my guests tell me they had 2nds. Very moist and delicious. I would recommend the vanilla cake with the lemon filling it was mouth watering. I highly recommend them for their services.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Congratultions! So happy the cake will be one of your fond memories of the day!

After a few cake tasting appointments we decided on the Greenwise Publix for our wedding cake. The flavors we wanted were spot on and they are budget friendly.

Sent on 12/29/2013
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 11/09/2013

A lot of people think you have to go to a specialty bakery for their wedding cake in order to get the best... I have to disagree... we has a number of consultations with different specialty bakeries for our wedding cake and we just weren't impressed... either with the taste, options, or the price. We decided to try Publix Greenwise in Hyde Park, and the consultation was great!! You get to taste a number of different flavors of cake and fillings, and you get samples that are big enough to have a number of tastes, so you can actually make an educated decision. One tiny bite, like we got from other places, just doesn't cut it when trying to decide on the perfect flavor of cake. In addition to the cake and fillings tasting amazing, the price was very reasonable!! It was at least $300 less than other places. So better quality, better experience, and better price... it was a no-brainer choice for us!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with the cake. You were a very fun couple to work with! Congratulations!

Apron's Event Planning was such a fantastic idea for our wedding cake! They worked with us to schedule two separate tastings so that we could make sure we had exactly the right flavors on our cake, and the cake was so tasty at the reception! All of our guests loved our multiple flavors and we heard raving reviews from everyone about how nice the cake looked as well!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Cupcakes are still going strong! Guests just love the different flavors. Happy to be a part of your wedding. Congratulations~!

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

My wedding cake exceeded my expectations! And not to mention was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Amanda, it was chocolate eclair ~ how could you go wrong?

Noel · Married on 10/20/2013

We were so happy that we went with publix event planning for our wedding! Not only did the price fit into our budget but they were able to make us a gorgeous cake and Shane made us beautiful flowers! They are so professional and communicated so well with us and gave us 100% what we wanted!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Apron's Event Planning@Publix GreenWise Market's reply:

Sorry, Noel, but you have the wrong store. We don't have Shane working here. But, if you email is and let us know which store you used, we will forward the compliment to them!
    Events.1182@publix.com

Amber · Married on 10/19/2013

The cake was beautiful and delicious. It was delivered on time with no issues and everyone loved the Publix cakes.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Cake was fresh and delivered promptly.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jamilyn · Married on 10/12/2013

Everyone loves Publix cakes, and I only trusted the best with my wedding cake! I had a beach feel to my wedding, and they did a beautiful job capturing my vision. Everyone raved about how good the cherry almond filling was, and my new husband and I can't wait to taste the top layer of our cake in a year!

Sent on 10/14/2013