An Enchanted Occasion Reviews

7 | Payson, AZ

7 Reviews for An Enchanted Occasion

Rosendo · Married on 05/13/2017

Susan and her team were phenomenal! Susan was there for us when our venue tried to break promises, and Susan helped us push our Wedding through even with the difficulties our venue gave us. We couldn't have done this without her and her wonderful team! They really helped us in stressful times, and it paid off on our big day when we were able to take it all in stress-free!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

The best thing my husband and I ever did was contact Susan and John, the most amazing husband and wife team, with An Enchanted Occasion for our wedding coordinating/planning/décor. They make the most incredible duo team EVER!!!! They both went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing, relaxing and comfortable. The décor they provided to create the woodsy-romantic elegant feeling was exactly what we wanted for our outdoor Creekside wedding at Kohls Ranch Lodge, but never even imagined... with their eye for detail, they created that for us plus some! I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, as they travel and do their job beyond your imagination and expectations. Susan and John, thank you SO much for being our lifesaver!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Kim Marie · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about how incredible it was to work with her, and how far she exceeded our expectations. We wanted a small affair for our family at a destination four hours from where we live in Tucson, and I did not make contact with her until 2 months before the event. Susan is extremely professional, but she is so fun and so caring, I felt like I was working with a lifelong friend from the day we met. We spent 3 hours together that day and I told her I wanted "Morrocan Farmhouse meets Officer and a Gentleman (my husband is military) meets 4th of July meets Boho Gypsy meets European Traveler." I wondered if she might tell me I'm nuts and that's too much to put together in 60 days, but she took a moment to take that in and then she said "Sounds fun, let's do it!" Our ceremony and dinner were outside and she transformed the site to the most beautiful scene. Our guests were so happy. She created decor that we can use throughout our home year round and seasonally that are gorgeous reminders of the day. The chandelier she created for us is one of a kind and now hangs above our bathtub. Everyone that sees it asks if she can make them one. One of my requests was to have a large custom dreamcatcher for us and a unique one for each guest to take home. That's no small undertaking! She far exceeded our image of that and everyone LOVES theirs. Everyone who visits wants one of their own. Susan also connected me with our caterer and our photographer, whom I never could have found on my own, and both were wonderful to work with and they also exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with every element of our day...I can't think of a single thing I would have changed. She's a delight and I wish I had a friend or a daughter ready to be married because I would LOVE to work with her again. She's also very good at working within your budget. Our wedding looked much more expensive than it was.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Bonnie · Married on 03/27/2015

I would highly recommend an enchanted occasion for any event planning services. Susan, the owner was highly professional and organized. She was always there for me whenever I needed anything. She was there for every step of my wedding planning process. Not only was she organized, she is extremely creative and unique. She can find what style you love and create elements that you wouldn't even think of! She created my dream wedding and more. She also saved me so much money! If anyone thinks it's not in there budget to have a planner, think again! Susan can help you save money in other areas to fit your budget! I cannot imagine not having her by my side through my wedding process. You will not regret having a planner like susan, you will regret not having her. Trust me!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Bonnie · Married on 03/27/2015

Susan at an enchanted occasion was beyond helpful. She made my biggest dreams come to life. She took the time to make sure every single detail was perfect. I cannot imagine not having her there with me. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sent on 05/11/2015

Susan helped us organize all the details from choosing vendors to organizing the table centerpieces. She knows many vendors in the Payson and even some great ones in the Phoenix valley. She kept things on task and organized. She was able to go with the flow despite the rain (which ended up working out for all of us). Her centerpieces and decorations were beautiful. She is very artistic, and this is where she shines-she can take your style and run with it. We basically left the decorations up to her with a few of our ideas here and there, and the result was spectacular. She was very reasonably priced and fair. She was always available. Thank you, Susan!

Sent on 07/13/2015