Amanda D'Andrea Hair Reviews

Amanda D'Andrea Hair 3
Amanda D'Andrea Hair 4

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Hair Styling by Gia

Gia did my hair and my bridal party's hair for my wedding in May and she did an incredible job. Both Amanda and Gia were friendly and professional from the beginning. When I first contacted Amanda for information, I immediately received photos of Gia's prior hair stylings, which was very helpful for making my decision. At my hair trial, I showed Gia a few pictures of updos that I liked, but was nervous they may not work for my shorter hair. However, Gia made my updo look the same as the photos and made sure I was happy with the style. On my wedding day, several of my bridesmaids (but not all) were interested in similar updo styles--Gia did all of their hair within that style, but with small variations to keep it different. Overall, I would highly recommend Gia!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Amanda D'Andrea Hair 5

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Love Amanda!

Amanda was so wonderful to work with from my trial to my wedding day. Everyone could not have been happier with their hair. She is incredibly talented and as the bride I could not have loved my hair more. She made everyone look and feel so beautiful.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Jennifer Branch · Married on 11/18/2018

Hair Magic

I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my hair to look like for the wedding. I chose the half up, half down (mostly down) style for my wedding because it was closest to how I would normally wear my hair just magnified. I had other hair trials before coming to Amanda and I was growing frustrated by how my naturally voluminous hair fell flat in the hands of others. Then came Amanda. First, I absolutely love her studio it had such a homey feel to it. As soon as I met Amanda I had a great feeling about her. She was incredibly warm and had the absolute biggest smile on her face. I was nervous to show her the picture of what I was hoping for while she was getting used to my hair and she took one look and said she'd be able to make it happen while my confidence skyrocketed. Conversation came with ease with Amanda. She is so down to earth and just a joy to be around. When I saw what she did with my hair I was ecstatic. I'm big on volume and it was exactly what I wanted. It was better than the photo! Amanda knows hair so well. She even gave me some advice on what to use for my hair for daily maintenance. On the wedding day Amanda somehow did an even better job with my hair, it was absolutely perfect. No one could believe it was my real hair, no extensions and everyone just adored what Amanda did with it! Not to mention she also worked on my mom and my bridal party all of which were thrilled with her. She helped to make the bridal suite a fun place to be and she made me feel so beautiful! Amanda is the best, you definitely want her for your big day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Julie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amanda was amazing! She was incredibly patient and accommodating at my hair trial and on the wedding day. I was indecisive and had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair. Amanda looked at my dress and guided me towards a hair style that matched my personality and also the dress. I had a large bridal party and she worked quickly, while also making time to do touch ups and changes to girls' hair throughout the day. Everyone's hair looked great!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

For all of you brides looking for a great hair stylist - book Amanda ASAP! I used Amanda for our wedding this past June and she was fantastic. My bridesmaids and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience and I would highly recommend her for anyone booking their wedding weekend Hair and Make-Up. For make-up we used Beke Beau who Amanda frequently works with and everything was very organized and fun. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Lizzie · Married on 12/27/2017

Booking Amanda as your wedding hair stylist is the best choice that any bride can make!! The moment I met Amanda I was completely captivated by her bubbly and sweet personality. She's the kind of person that you WANT by your side on your wedding day: calming, kind and so so so talented!

Amanda was recommended to me by my makeup artist, Beke Beau, who raved about her, and couldn't have been more right! When I first met Amanda for my hair trial, she put my bridal nerves completely at ease. As someone who usually has a really hard time saying when I don't like something, Amanda made me feel 100% comfortable asking for tweaks and adjustment through out the appointment. She continuously worked on my style (I'm a very picky person!) until I was totally in love.

Leading up to the wedding Amanda was completely available to answer questions/concerns and always such a joy to chat with. The day of the wedding Amanda did my hair + 6 other ladies in my wedding party. She was such a wonderful energy to have in the room and my girls LOVED her. She was so professional, punctual, quick and an absolute miracle-worker!! It was such a joy to see her in her element and watch her work her magic. My girls looked stunning and I feel the prettiest I had ever felt.

Amanda 100% channeled my vision for how I dreamed of looking on my wedding day, and did the same for the rest of my bridal party. DEFINITELY BOOK AMANDA FOR YOUR WEDDING, GUYS! I hope to use her again for future festivities :)

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Amanda D'Andrea Hair 6
    Amanda D'Andrea Hair 7
    Amanda D'Andrea Hair 8
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2017

Amanda did my hair for my city hall wedding in NYC and I couldn't have been more pleased!! I scheduled my trial appointment with ease and she was so easy to work with. I brought a photo of what I was looking for and she gave me the exact look I wanted. I was really impressed by how fast she works and her high quality work. So talented! On the day of the wedding I had absolutely no worries that I was going to look and feel my best, because of Amanda's talent and expertise. I would highly recommend Amanda for your big day!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

Amanda is truly incredible. She did the hair for 8 of us on my wedding day in August. She works so quickly but is precise and listens to her clients. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and she went through three different looks during my trial. Everyone's updos stayed in place throughout a humid summer day. She is pleasant and laid back, exactly the kind of person that you want to be around on such a special day. She worked well with the makeup artists and had everyone ready before the photographer arrived.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/21/2017

Amanda is the absolute best ! Super talented and I would highly recommend her !

Sent on 09/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Amanda and her assistant were amazing the day of. When I met Amanda, I knew she was the one for the job. I had 12 bridesmaids and other family members that wanted to get their hair done and she accomplished this in less than 4 hours and everyone's hair came out perfect. I was really impressed by her skills and her talent. I really loved my hair and was so happy with the end result. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Amanda is a truly incredible hairstylist. She did the hair for 13 of us on my wedding day, ranging in age from the flower girls to the mothers. She had everyone looking phenomenal and executed beautiful updos that stayed in place throughout one of the most hot and humid days of summer. She is kind and laid back, exactly the kind of person that is fun to be around on your wedding day. She is clearly an expert at wedding hair and kept everyone on schedule, even having us ready on the early side. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/30/2016

Amanda created a beautiful style for my wedding day. From my trial to my wedding day hair style, I loved it all. She took into consideration the weather and suggested certain styles from her experience. My hair stayed in place all day and night. She arrived on time with an assistant and was able to style everyone's hair, 10 girls, in less than 4 hours. She was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

Amanda is amazing! She did hair for 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself at my May wedding in Center City — and everyone was thrilled! She is so creative and talented with her styles. I had gone for a trial a few months before the date and decided on a style, but had a change of heart the day of. Amanda re-did my hair several times until it was perfect. She was so patient and calm and if she was at all frustrated with my “bridezilla” moment, it didn’t show. All of the bridesmaids looked fabulous — and all of their styles were unique which was nice. I would 100% recommend Amanda to anyone in the Philly area looking for a wonderful stylist!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Working with Amanda and her junior stylist Sarah Laporta was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding. As Amanda was unavailable, she introduced Sarah and we hit it off right away. Sarah was a wonderful addition to have while getting ready - she kept me calm, made me laugh, and fit in so well with my family and friends - it was like an old friend was doing my hair.

Hair lasted ALL night for all of the girls - we could NOT have been happier!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 11/02/2013

Amanda was amazing to work with on my wedding day! She made me feel so comfortable and listened to my vision. Everyone in my bridal party looked great and she made sure I felt perfect before leaving. I was more than happy with Amanda - she was the perfect choice!

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 10/19/2013

Amanda is awesome at what she does. I had my hair done by her for a few weddings I was in and always knew I wanted to use her for my Big day. She is so talented and so easy to work with! She's always smiling and can make any hair style come to life! Her sister Diana is also a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Amanda for your big day or special event! She is simply the best!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Amanda's work is absolutely magical. She is so incredibly talented and fun to work with. If I could have her do my hair every day I would. Rest assured I will go to her for any event in the future, she is INCREDIBLE.

Ariel · Married on 08/16/2013

I could not have been any happier with my hair on my wedding day! Each and every one of my bridesmaids looked like knockouts and they were all so happy with their hair. Amanda and her assistant got me, my mom, mother-in-law and 8 bridesmaids (11 people!) ready with time to spare! Her styles were modern and classiic and she was able to make each girl look their best. It was great not having to worry about the hair details that day, she showed up early and everything went so smoothly! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda D'Andrea hair for your wedding day!

Meghan · Married on 08/10/2013

Amanda was an amazing stylist! She listened to what each girl wanted for their uique style, and she made everyone feel at ease on the big day. If we wanted anything changed about our style, she was completely fine fixing it and rearranging as needed. Her work is beautiful, and she is up on the latest trends and styles. All of my wedding guests complimented the beauty of our hair styles. I would recommend her to any fashion forward and stylish bride.

Sent on 11/12/2013

I would highly recommend Amanda! She did myself and 9 bridesmaids rather quickly. Everyone's hair looked amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Mary ellen · Married on 07/20/2013

Amanda was amazing from the first time that I talked to her!! She did an unbelievable job with my bridesmaids hair and I loved mine!! She can do it all and is so personable!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kate · Married on 06/22/2013

Amanda D'Andrea was one of my favorite vendors! She was so bubbly and fun to work with, all of my bridesmaids loved her. It was very important to me to create a fun and positive atmosphere and the day of my wedding and Amanda certainly contributed to that. Her team worked seamlessly getting all of my bridesmaids (11 of them) plus two mothers and me ready! Everyone was really happy with their look, especially me! Her style is very classy and elegant. She was very flexible in terms of scheduling the hair trial and travels the day of the wedding. I would recommend Amanda to any bride!

• Gina

Gina · Married on 06/07/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda and the hair services that she provided for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law on my wedding day. I am extremely picky and had a very specific vision of what I wanted my hair to look like on my wedding day, and after a disastrous first hair trial with a different company, I was even more nervous for my second trial with Amanda. But little did I know, there was no need to worry, I was in great hands! Amanda was a complete pleasure to work with from start to finish and totally got the vision & style I was looking for. My trial was amazing, and my wedding day was even better! Amanda and her assistant (her sister) travelled to my hotel suite to style myself and my bridal party so that the morning of my wedding day was completely stress free. Every single one of my bridesmaids' hair looked gorgeous and I was beyond thrilled with my own wedding day hair style. Like I said, I'm very picky, but Amanda completely exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her to every future bride looking for someone talented who can transform their wedding hair vision into reality. She is the best at what she does! Thanks so much, Amanda!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Amanda is kind, easy to work with, and amazingly talented.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the trial, but she took photos of things I liked and came up with something that was far more beautiful and exceeded all expectations. My hair was a classic chignon, but modern and almost sculptural - Amanda is truly an artist.

We danced all night (only missing two songs to do some night time portraits!) and my hair never fell down or looked out of place.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Amanda was amazing!! My hair was sooooo beautiful, and all the girls looked gorgeous. She has such a talent! She can literally replicate any hair style. She is so fun and easy to work with. Amanda absolutely made us all look great and made the day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012