94 Reviews for Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos

Garters (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
94 Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Reviews

So very helpful and provided me with options on changing the dress to y liking. The owner was there and was so active in providing support. Loved my experience here!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

OMG! Alicia's bridal is hands down the best place that I have been dress shopping at. The dresses were so so beautiful, I had such a hard time choosing. Kaetie was so helpful and fun and her service and personality totally mixed well with my bridesmaids and I. I found my dress here after visiting 3 other stores. I would definitely reccomend this place to every bride looking for a beautiful gown.

Photo for Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Review
Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories

I loved working with Grace! I felt totally at ease choosing a dress as a newly engaged bride-to-be. She also did an amazing job choosing out some styles to try on that I ended up loving.

Profile Picture Sophie, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We visited Alicia's late February for an evening private dress fitting. It was amazing. We were treated like princesses! My daughter tried on several dresses and the attendant was so helpful and knowledgeable about the best fit for her shape. She even picked out the perfect accessories while making sure our champagne glasses were filled. Thank you so much for making this such a special evening for all of us!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All the staff are amazingly helpful and generous with their time. I felt prioritized at my appointments, and the selection of dresses is beautifully chosen to help you try almost any style you like, with excellent accessories to match. I can't recommend Alicia's enough!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful time here! Everyone was so helpful and sweet!

Profile Picture Nickelina, 5/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went in to Alicia’s Bridal just for fun with my mother, not planning on choosing a dress (I was still 12 months out from my wedding date), but Jennifer helped me out and was totally helpful and willing to let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. My third dress, a beautiful lace Maggie Sottero dress, ended being the one. I didn’t buy it that day, because I wanted to try on more dresses. After going to David’s Bridal in Lynnwood, I definitely felt the difference in quality of products and quality of service. I left Lynwood and drove all the way to Bellingham to Alicia’s and tried on my dress and bought it that day. Jennifer really took the time to properly clip it to my body so I could visualize how it would fit after alterations. I also purchased a beautiful veil there and can’t wait to put it all together. The service is amazing and the staff really makes you feel special.

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Groom, Alterations, Rentals

I worked with Katie and she is amazing! She helped find my perfect dress! She listened to what I was looking for and picked out my wedding dress, veil and belt. It was a pleasure to work with her and highly recommend Alicia Bridal!

Profile Picture Kali, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A wonderful experience! I would recommend all my friends to go to Alicia's bridal!

Profile Picture Heather , 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Last Saturday I had an amazing time finding my wedding dress with the help of Sarah at Alicia's Bridal. She was fabulous! Very patient and helpful, and she made me feel comfortable in situation where I would normally feel uncomfortable :) I found THE ONE after trying on only five dresses. I highly recommend shopping here for a wedding dress. Thanks for a terrific experience Sarah!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is definitely the place to go when trying to find your perfect dress! The bridal stylist was considerate, accommodating and had amazing taste! I found my dream dress in less than two hours and tried on many dresses! They even allowed me to Skype with my Grandmother who was unable to join us and she was able to be a part of my special moment! They also explained things in great detail and continue to send me updates on my dress. Overall, it was an AMAZING experience. I would recommend this to any bride! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Julia , 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience finding my perfect dress at Alicia's Bridal. After having a terrible experience at a store in Canada where I felt obligated and pressured into saying yes to the wrong dress, my friend and I drove down to Bellingham from Vancouver on Thanksgiving Monday (in Canada) to try on a few more dresses. Pam was very quick and willing to accommodate us on such a short notice and was lovely to speak with her over the phone. Upon our arrival my consultant Sarah was super relaxed, friendly and helpful. She listened closely and became attuned to what I was looking for. I tried on several dresses and ended up falling in love with the last dress which Sarah picked out for me based off of my venue and theme of the wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and I am so thrilled to have found the perfect dress. It was such a relief and I'm grateful to have had Sarah to point me in the right direction. I never once felt rushed or pressured.
After my dress arrived we drove back down with my mom and best friend once again to pick it up and had the best time putting together a final look. Again there was no rush or pressure and I ended up purchasing a veil and hair piece. It felt like Sarah knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered it!
Pam and Sarah were super accommodating in letting my mom try on a few dresses as well, even though we had no intention of purchasing one. They made us all feel valued and welcome in their beautiful boutique! Highly reckommend his place if you're looking to say yes to the dress.
Thank you everyone at Alicia's Bridal for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a very pleasant experience at Alicia's Bridal. They didn't overwhelm me with dresses and I didn't feel pressured at all to make an immediate decision. Found my dress at the first bridal salon I visited! I would recommend Alicia's to anybody looking for an easy high quality experience.

Profile Picture User6628265, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

I've had such a positive experience with every staff member at Alicia's Bridal! From finding my dress, to getting the alterations just right, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It's made the commute from Seattle totally worth it!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went to Alicia’s Bridal on a whim while visiting my in-laws for a quick weekend away in Washington. I had already been to a few different bridal shops thought I had found a dress that would work for our upcoming wedding. I’m so thankful I listened to my husband and went to Alicia’s! I found my wedding dress and it wasn’t just a dress that “would work” but a dress that I felt like a bride and extremely beautiful in. I went with just my mother in law to do the dress shopping and the Alicia’s Bridal team was so helpful and encouraging. I never felt pressured to purchase a dress or try something that was out of my price range. I the dress I fell for was the Mirian by Maggie Sottero but wasn’t a fan of the corset back. Alicia’s looked into my options and custom ordered me the dress with a zipper back. The custom ordered dress came in line with the projected timeline and with me living in Alaska the dress was first shipped to the bridal shop so they could inspect it and then they allowed my mother in law to pick it up to bring it to me. If she was unable to do that they would have shipped the dress to me and were prepared to make sure I received the dress with plenty of time for alterations. I really enjoyed my experience with Alicia’s Bridal they truly make my dress shopping experience and enjoyable one and helped me find MY dress not just any dress.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride
3.8

My fiance liked going through them as they had the camo vest he was wanting.

Profile Picture Hailey, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals
3.9

I did feel a little rushed, but over all I found my dress and loved it.

Profile Picture User4211435, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were great, I had tried on at other places and felt rushed and not comfortable but Alicia's made me feel great and they had the most amazing dresses. Would recommend them to everyone this is the place to get your wedding dress

Profile Picture User6583883, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was amazing and she made me feel super comfortable and everyone made me feel so beautiful I can't wait to cme back in! I'll definitely be recommending alicias!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter found her wedding gown here a couple of weeks ago and it is perfect! Her bridal consultant Tiffany was extremely helpful and patient with us. A very bright young woman! The store has many choices and a comfortable atmosphere.

Profile Picture marianne, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alicia's bridal and formal house surpassed my expectations in every aspect. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly and helpful and friendly attitude. I was helped with choices, fittings, accessories, honestly they made me feel so special, I will always remember this day with a feeling of joy. The professionalism is beyond anything I have ever experienced and I give this vendor my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture User6627880, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations
4.7

We decided to stop in at Alicia's last minute one Saturday. They didn't mind that we didn't have an appointment and were very willing to help. The girl that helped me was kind and accommodating.

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I loved my experience at Alicia's Bridal! I went to several different stores, but none of them could compare to the service I received at Alicia's. My consultant, D.J., did an amazing job finding dresses that looked good and were comfortable for me. She also has a great personality and made the experience fun!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

DJ was so helpful when showing us around the store and helping pick out gowns! My family with me had a few picks and she was able to take what I liked/disliked about each and come up with compromises and found other dresses that just tweaked them slightly to make them suit me better. I am still shopping, but the treatment we received at Alicia's was great, and I hope to be able to order my dress with DJ!

Profile Picture User5277192, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I went to Alicia's Bridal, it was my sixth time trying on wedding dresses. I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to find "the one" as everyone describes it. The other bridal stores that I went to felt impersonal. As soon as I walked in to Alicia's I was greeted with warm smiles and helped right away. My consultant, DJ, was absolutely fabulous. I felt that she quickly understood my vision for a dress. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel completely comfortable. She also helped me to make the hard decisions on certain dresses that just weren't for me. I ended up buying my Justin Alexander dream of a dress there last weekend. I am absolutely ecstatic! I am so happy that I found the dress that suits me and will really make me shine on my wedding day. Thanks so much, DJ!!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 5/22/16, 1 Review