Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Reviews

95 | Bellingham, WA

95 Reviews for Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos

95 Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 09/09/2019

So very helpful and provided me with options on changing the dress to y liking. The owner was there and was so active in providing support. Loved my experience here!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Emily! I'm glad I was able to help you bring your vision to life. We love to make those custom changes to make it "your dress"!

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 06/29/2019

OMG! Alicia's bridal is hands down the best place that I have been dress shopping at. The dresses were so so beautiful, I had such a hard time choosing. Kaetie was so helpful and fun and her service and personality totally mixed well with my bridesmaids and I. I found my dress here after visiting 3 other stores. I would definitely reccomend this place to every bride looking for a beautiful gown.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos 1

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn! You picked the perfect dress and Kaeti loved working with you! We really love that you took the time to write us a review too. Bride's love hearing from other brides about their experiences so it means a lot.

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

We visited Alicia's late February for an evening private dress fitting. It was amazing. We were treated like princesses! My daughter tried on several dresses and the attendant was so helpful and knowledgeable about the best fit for her shape. She even picked out the perfect accessories while making sure our champagne glasses were filled. Thank you so much for making this such a special evening for all of us!

Sidney · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you for everything! I don't have a single complaint. Maybe just not have the decision so difficult! There's so many beautiful dresses at your bridal store. The customer service was wonderful. Everyone was so nice and helpful too. I am going to recommend everyone to Alicia's Bridal!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Sidney! We had to make it a little hard to ensure the dress you picked out was the perfect one! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It means a lot!

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

Early on in the wedding planning process my mom and I decided to make a day trip from Everett out to Bellingham to go randomly look at wedding dresses. Little did we know that I would find the wedding dress and veil of my dreams there with the absolute best bridal gown staff. Alicia's Bridal staff were so sweet and made each visit for every fitting so easy and each time was such a positive experience. From the staff to the gown, and to the amazing seamstress...I couldn't have been happier with the whole thing. Thank you Alicia's Bridal for being such a big part of the best day of my life. Brides...you must go to Alicia's Bridal! You will not be disappointed!

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos 2
    Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos 3
    Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos 4

Cassandra · Married on 05/27/2018

All the staff are amazingly helpful and generous with their time. I felt prioritized at my appointments, and the selection of dresses is beautifully chosen to help you try almost any style you like, with excellent accessories to match. I can't recommend Alicia's enough!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Wow, thank you Cassandra! We really appreciate the review and the time it took to write. We do really work hard to make sure our selection encompasses as many styles as possible so thank you for mentioning that. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Nickelina · Married on 05/14/2018

I had a wonderful time here! Everyone was so helpful and sweet!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Nickelina! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We love hearing about your experience at Alicia's!

Cassie · Married on 03/24/2018

I went in to Alicia’s Bridal just for fun with my mother, not planning on choosing a dress (I was still 12 months out from my wedding date), but Jennifer helped me out and was totally helpful and willing to let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. My third dress, a beautiful lace Maggie Sottero dress, ended being the one. I didn’t buy it that day, because I wanted to try on more dresses. After going to David’s Bridal in Lynnwood, I definitely felt the difference in quality of products and quality of service. I left Lynwood and drove all the way to Bellingham to Alicia’s and tried on my dress and bought it that day. Jennifer really took the time to properly clip it to my body so I could visualize how it would fit after alterations. I also purchased a beautiful veil there and can’t wait to put it all together. The service is amazing and the staff really makes you feel special.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Cassie for taking the time to write us a review! Jennifer loved working with you too! It really helps new brides when they can hear directly about your experience and the quality of service at Alicia's. We can't wait to see it all come together too!

Kali · Married on 02/18/2018

I worked with Katie and she is amazing! She helped find my perfect dress! She listened to what I was looking for and picked out my wedding dress, veil and belt. It was a pleasure to work with her and highly recommend Alicia Bridal!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Kali for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot! It sounds like Kaeti helped you put the perfect look together. We can't wait to see pictures!

Heather · Married on 01/14/2018

A wonderful experience! I would recommend all my friends to go to Alicia's bridal!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Heather! Bring all your friends back so we can see you again and help them find their perfect dress too!

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Last Saturday I had an amazing time finding my wedding dress with the help of Sarah at Alicia's Bridal. She was fabulous! Very patient and helpful, and she made me feel comfortable in situation where I would normally feel uncomfortable :) I found THE ONE after trying on only five dresses. I highly recommend shopping here for a wedding dress. Thanks for a terrific experience Sarah!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2017

I had a wonderful experience finding my perfect dress at Alicia's Bridal. After having a terrible experience at a store in Canada where I felt obligated and pressured into saying yes to the wrong dress, my friend and I drove down to Bellingham from Vancouver on Thanksgiving Monday (in Canada) to try on a few more dresses. Pam was very quick and willing to accommodate us on such a short notice and was lovely to speak with her over the phone. Upon our arrival my consultant Sarah was super relaxed, friendly and helpful. She listened closely and became attuned to what I was looking for. I tried on several dresses and ended up falling in love with the last dress which Sarah picked out for me based off of my venue and theme of the wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and I am so thrilled to have found the perfect dress. It was such a relief and I'm grateful to have had Sarah to point me in the right direction. I never once felt rushed or pressured.
    After my dress arrived we drove back down with my mom and best friend once again to pick it up and had the best time putting together a final look. Again there was no rush or pressure and I ended up purchasing a veil and hair piece. It felt like Sarah knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered it!
    Pam and Sarah were super accommodating in letting my mom try on a few dresses as well, even though we had no intention of purchasing one. They made us all feel valued and welcome in their beautiful boutique! Highly reckommend his place if you're looking to say yes to the dress.
    Thank you everyone at Alicia's Bridal for everything!

• User6628265 · 1+ year ago

I had a very pleasant experience at Alicia's Bridal. They didn't overwhelm me with dresses and I didn't feel pressured at all to make an immediate decision. Found my dress at the first bridal salon I visited! I would recommend Alicia's to anybody looking for an easy high quality experience.

Jen · Married on 02/27/2017

I've had such a positive experience with every staff member at Alicia's Bridal! From finding my dress, to getting the alterations just right, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It's made the commute from Seattle totally worth it!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Jen! We are so glad you came up from Seattle to find the perfect dress. We do love our independent seamstresses. They have been with us for over 20 years and they are wonderful!

Katie · Married on 01/06/2017

I went to Alicia’s Bridal on a whim while visiting my in-laws for a quick weekend away in Washington. I had already been to a few different bridal shops thought I had found a dress that would work for our upcoming wedding. I’m so thankful I listened to my husband and went to Alicia’s! I found my wedding dress and it wasn’t just a dress that “would work” but a dress that I felt like a bride and extremely beautiful in. I went with just my mother in law to do the dress shopping and the Alicia’s Bridal team was so helpful and encouraging. I never felt pressured to purchase a dress or try something that was out of my price range. I the dress I fell for was the Mirian by Maggie Sottero but wasn’t a fan of the corset back. Alicia’s looked into my options and custom ordered me the dress with a zipper back. The custom ordered dress came in line with the projected timeline and with me living in Alaska the dress was first shipped to the bridal shop so they could inspect it and then they allowed my mother in law to pick it up to bring it to me. If she was unable to do that they would have shipped the dress to me and were prepared to make sure I received the dress with plenty of time for alterations. I really enjoyed my experience with Alicia’s Bridal they truly make my dress shopping experience and enjoyable one and helped me find MY dress not just any dress.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We really appreciate the review and hope that you will send us some pictures so we can see your wedding day. That is our favorite part! It definitely was "your" perfect dress!

They were great, I had tried on at other places and felt rushed and not comfortable but Alicia's made me feel great and they had the most amazing dresses. Would recommend them to everyone this is the place to get your wedding dress

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2016

My experience was amazing and she made me feel super comfortable and everyone made me feel so beautiful I can't wait to cme back in! I'll definitely be recommending alicias!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Shannon! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with other brides. Brooke can't wait for your dress to come in so she can see you again and find all the finishing touches to pull together the perfect look for that walk down the aisle in October!

marianne · Married on 08/06/2016

My daughter found her wedding gown here a couple of weeks ago and it is perfect! Her bridal consultant Tiffany was extremely helpful and patient with us. A very bright young woman! The store has many choices and a comfortable atmosphere.

Alicia's bridal and formal house surpassed my expectations in every aspect. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly and helpful and friendly attitude. I was helped with choices, fittings, accessories, honestly they made me feel so special, I will always remember this day with a feeling of joy. The professionalism is beyond anything I have ever experienced and I give this vendor my highest recommendation.

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved my experience at Alicia's Bridal! I went to several different stores, but none of them could compare to the service I received at Alicia's. My consultant, D.J., did an amazing job finding dresses that looked good and were comfortable for me. She also has a great personality and made the experience fun!

DJ was so helpful when showing us around the store and helping pick out gowns! My family with me had a few picks and she was able to take what I liked/disliked about each and come up with compromises and found other dresses that just tweaked them slightly to make them suit me better. I am still shopping, but the treatment we received at Alicia's was great, and I hope to be able to order my dress with DJ!

Jenelle · Married on 05/22/2016

When I went to Alicia's Bridal, it was my sixth time trying on wedding dresses. I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to find "the one" as everyone describes it. The other bridal stores that I went to felt impersonal. As soon as I walked in to Alicia's I was greeted with warm smiles and helped right away. My consultant, DJ, was absolutely fabulous. I felt that she quickly understood my vision for a dress. She was very easy to talk to and made me feel completely comfortable. She also helped me to make the hard decisions on certain dresses that just weren't for me. I ended up buying my Justin Alexander dream of a dress there last weekend. I am absolutely ecstatic! I am so happy that I found the dress that suits me and will really make me shine on my wedding day. Thanks so much, DJ!!

Amy · Married on 01/06/2016

Buying my wedding dress at Alicia's was a really great experience. The atmosphere in the store is very laid back, no-pressure. Taylor, my consultant, made me feel comfortable as she helped me get into and out of many dresses. She was patient, never rushed me, and didn’t do any “hard sell” to make me feel like I had to purchase on the spot. She made my dress shopping experience a really positive, fun adventure! I found my dress, and purchased it on that visit. I would recommend Alicia’s to anyone who is looking for a relaxed, positive, stress-free dress shopping experience.

• User4520295 · 2+ years ago

I live in Vancouver, BC, but was going to be in Bellingham so I thought I'd check out Alicia's Bridal in the downtown area. I made an appointment via email and got a confirmation the next business day. I arrived and was warmly greeted by Tiffany. Tiffany was so fun, approachable and open to my vision (which was a little quirky). She pretty much knew what kind of style I wanted within the first 5 minutes of our appointment. She was so helpful the entire time and was very patient and I could tell she actually cared about her client. Even though I did end up purchasing my wedding dress back in Vancouver, I would definitely recommend Alicia's Bridal (especially if you can get Tiffany!) for a wonderful and stress free wedding dress shopping experience.

Alicia's Bridal was the first shop I visited to find my wedding dress. D.J. was my consultant and made my friend and me feel very welcome when we walked in. She gave me plenty of time to select the dresses I wanted to try while she chose a few of her own she thought I would like (after asking a few questions). D.J. was very kind, answered all my questions thoroughly, and was perceptive to how I felt in each dress to better recommend other styles. We tried on several dresses in the 1.5 hours I was there and I never once felt pressured to purchase anything or to hurry along in the appointment. She ultimately helped me find the perfect dress and informed me of the alterations that could be made (i.e., removal of crinoline). The cost of the dress was exactly in my price range ($1000 or less) with no sacrifice in quality. In summary, I had an outstanding experience with Alicia's Briday and I highly recommend this shop to every bride!