39 Reviews for Adams & Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)
34 Adams & Events Reviews

I met Tracy initially over the phone. She was one of the planners on my list to call the day I was researching wedding planners. The first time I spoke with her, a supposedly short conversation turned into an hour conversation. During that initial conversation she immediately calmed some of my worries about wedding planning and was so informative. Honestly after speaking with her the first time, I knew she was the perfect person to help me plan my wedding. I looked no further after one conversation with her. Tracy is very organized, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I have a very busy schedule and was living almost 2 hrs outside of Raleigh, NC when I was planning my wedding. However, despite my busy work schedule and my out of town residence, my wedding planning was a positive experience! I liked that she gave me a list of vendors to choose from when trying to decide who to use for photography, flowers, venues, etc. She is always thinking and has great insight due to her years of experience. My wedding was planned over the course of 6 months and she definitely would make sure I was keeping in mind time constraints that could hinder the planning process. I appreciated her keeping my budget in mind when coming up with ideas and selecting vendors. Her strategic wedding planning resulted in a wonderfully planned wedding. My wedding started on time and I loved that she came up with schedules for wedding weekend so that the wedding party understood where they needed to be and what time. She knows how to work out unexpected circumstances without it looking like a crisis. I thought my wedding ran very smoothly. My wedding day was beautiful! I have to say my wedding planner was a huge part of my special day turning out so nicely! I am so glad I found Tracy and I am glad she was a part of my wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Cherisse, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I chose Tracy for our "day of" coordination and cannot imagine what we would of done without her. Weeks leading up to the wedding day she was creating a wedding day timeline and contacting vendors making sure everyone was on the same page. The wedding day timeline she created was so detailed and covered any and everything. She was always super quick to respond to any questions I had and offered a lot of needed advice. The day of the wedding was a dream! Everything went SO SO smoothly and it's because of Tracy. We are so thankful for her and she really is the best of the best. You are the best Tracy!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious

We had the pleasure of having Tracy Adams work with us as our ceremony coordinator. Liz Miller ended up taking over and worked with us the day of our wedding, but Tracy was right next door! Liz was awesome and was running all over the day of our wedding making sure everything was running smoothly. We did not hit a single bump in the road and I was completely at ease the entire day and night of the wedding. They were wonderful and I would recommend them if you want a completely stress free wedding!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was amazing. Tracy was always available to take my calls and was very thorough at our meetings to be sure she knew exactly how we wanted the wedding to be conducted. The day of the wedding when Tracy arrived she took control and relieved all my stress. She made our daughter's wedding ceremony run flawlessly as well as the photo session.

Profile Picture User4771943, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adam & Events was awesome! Tracy Adams seemed to know everyone there is to know in the wedding business! Even when I was unsure of what I wanted, Tracy knew exactly who to recommend to make sure our wedding was unforgettable. On top of Tracy being very well connected, she showed a tremendous amount of professionalism and flexibility with our schedule. We certaintly could not have pulled off our perfect wedding without Adams & Events!

Profile Picture Raven, 10/4/14, 1 Review

To All Prospective Bridal Clients,

This is an unconditional endorsement and recommendation for Tracy Adams of Adams & Events for any brides looking for a wedding consultant. Our daughter was married on October 4, 2014. The event was a beautiful fairly tale moment that was free of glitches. This trouble-free day was not happenstance. We give full credit to Tracy Adams for the efficient and professional management of the affairs.

Tracy was knowledgeable, courteous and responsive at every turn. She had direct experience with the vendors, was well-informed on the rules at the venue and had an insightful grasp on the wedding market. We were perfectly comfortable with Tracy guiding us through this very special moment in the lives of our family. We can not imagine having pulled the wedding together without the expert guidance of Tracy.

Do yourself a favor. If you are planning a wedding, you owe it to yourself, guests and the bridal couple to surround yourselves with capable and friendly craftsmen. It all starts with hiring the right wedding consultant. For us, getting off on the right foot and ending with a wonderful event began with Tracy.

Best... Diane G. Smith
Cary, North Carolina

Profile Picture Diane, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adams & Events is wonderful! My wedding would not have been a success without them!

Profile Picture User4589651, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Adams and Events professional planning services to anyone. Tracy Adams is an extreme pleasure to be around and her attention to detail is phenomenal. Tracy was able to give me detailed checklists prior to my wedding helping me to stay on track throughout the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding Tracy had everything taken care of. As an event planner myself I was able to hand everything over to Tracy and enjoy my wedding without fretting over the details. A truly talented woman with a wonderful personality.

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was incredibly detailed and efficient throughout the course of our wedding planning. She was flexible in helping us arrange a ceremony that included elements from both my Catholic heritage and my groom's Jewish traditions, and she gracefully facilitated our reception, which was a tall order (220 guests, salad/dinner/toasts/cake). Tracy thought of everything, from making sure my train made it down the aisle to discreetly giving us tips on proper cake cutting. She was a huge help!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy Adams and her team were very accommodating to my needs and requests. Email communication was effective and delivery of documents (timeline, checklists, etc.) was swift and detailed. I hired Tracy for "weekend-of" coordination and it was well worth the piece of mind having her support and suggestions through planning and execution.

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot give high enough praise for Tracy Adams. She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable leading up to the wedding. Many of our other vendors raved that she was one of the best wedding coordinators they had ever worked with. And on the day of the wedding, Tracy made everything run so smoothly that we were able to simply enjoy being guests at our own wedding. It was truly a pleasure working with Tracy and I'd highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Profile Picture User4250722, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very organized!! Friendly!! Attention to detail is outstanding!!! Would use again and again!!

Profile Picture lisa, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was amazing! So "on the ball" and organized, made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Tracy! She made sure my wedding was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more fun and energetic planner. She recommended great vendors, had creative ideas, and provided support for me throughout the process. I would definitely recommend her. :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
4.2

My husband and I hired Liz for ceremony coordination only. She is a very nice person, but also quite soft spoken. She had trouble taking charge of the wedding party and families during the rehearsal. There were small details during the ceremony itself that I feel would not have occurred or would have been handled much better if she weren't timid. All in all, Liz is a good coordinator but could be better. Tracy Adams herself organized all the paperwork and information leading up to the wedding itself. She seems a complete take-charge personality. Tracy was great.

Profile Picture User3395268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy's assistance was invaluable during almost every phase of planning our daughter's wedding. She thought of myriad things that were not even on our radar screen, made suggestions and arranged for meetings and contracts with fantastic vendors (florist, invitations, hotel, lighting, decorations, make-up, transportation), and kept track of all the "moving parts", bringing it all together on the big day. She was always accessible by email and telephone, and had a professional and calming but authoritative manner that told us she really knew what was happening. She took the time to find out what we wanted and could afford, and she worked seamlessly with the caterer and all others to make our dreams come true. She was worth every penny and then some!!!! We could not imagine having anyone else as our wedding planner!!

Profile Picture User3413972, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy Adams is worth her weight in gold! She navigated us through planning a long distance wedding in her area that ended up fabulous. Organizationally she is excellent! She kept us on track thought the whole process, avoiding stress at the end. Her rapport with the vendors was exceptional, keeping close tabs on all the details which allowed us (the bride's family) to relax and focus on the important things. She directed the wedding day with ease and grace (wedding party of 31!), treating everyone with kindness and humor, yet keeping command of the timeline and moving things along seamlessly. She interacted with our guests along the way and actually seemed to enjoy the day. If you are considering a wedding planner in the Raleigh/ Durham/ Chapel-Hill area, look no further. You've just found the best there is in the area.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy Adams did such an amazing job helping our special day run smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding could not have been more special if it had not been for the impeccable service provided by Adams and Events. It was really great working with you Tracy. Job well done!!!

Profile Picture Ketria, 5/18/13, 1 Review
4.7

Tracy made my "Evening in Paris" dream wedding come true! Tracy was very prompt, organized, and detailed oriented, she brought certain aspects of my wedding to my attention that did not cross my mind in the planning process. She ensured everyone (wedding party) was also prompt and on time and answered any questions that my wedding party of 20 might have had during the process. I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day! =)

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy Adams was our wedding planner. In planning our wedding, Tracy always made sure that I stayed on budget which is most important. If there was something I was really after, she provided great alternatives that were even better than the original pricey or somewhat just ridiculous ideas I had come up with. She would never make decisions for me but she always provided advice that required me to fully think through particular decisions and look at the thought or idea from the guest’s point of view. She would always provide two to three options and never had an issue with telling me what she would allow and would not allow from a professional aspect. She made our wedding day go by so smoothly. It was stress free which allowed Kenny and I the opportunity to take in every moment and focus on our lives and commitment. Tracy is extremely organized and detail oriented. It was even more assuring once I started meeting vendors who were relieved and excited to be a part of my special day because Tracy was our planner. Everyone in the business loves her and thinks so highly of her professionalism and from that I knew that things were well taken care of. She has become more than just a wedding planner to us. She is a lifelong friend!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I planned my wedding in 4 months from out of state. While able to rely on some referrals for vendors, I was on my own for a coordinator. I chose Tracy because of her professionalism, experience and ability to relate/listen to my concerns for the day. Validation of a correct choice was given immediately as everyone of my other vendors vouched for her (after realizing I had contracted her services). From hotel staff to baker, everyone knew, loved and respected Tracy. And with all of my guests flying in from out of town, I knew that I would have to depend on someone knowledgeable and reliable if I wanted to enjoy my wedding weekend without having to accommodate everyone else's demands. The result was outstanding. I was not (and am still not) aware of any hiccups - everything went smoothly, Tracy's leadership was firm but unobtrusive and she empathized with some family concerns we shared. In the end, Tracy delivered a superb service, was mindful of the nuances that family dynamics can play and helped us put together a fabulous event. We could not have done it with out her! Her communications were prompt, she was always responsive, her opinions with regard to the many weddings she had overseen were helpful and non-judgemental, and she kept me from having to play bad cop at my own wedding. Would hire her again in a heartbeat. I think she is North Carolina's best!

Profile Picture A.G., 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was exceptional to work with! She worked hard to ensure our day went smoothly through meticulous attention to all the details. She was always prompt in replying to us through email or phone calls. I'm grateful to have had her on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even begin to thank Tracy Adams enough for making my daughter's wedding day so flawless and fantastic! Because of you, Tracy everything went so smoothy. Tracy you are WONDERFUL! Tracy is truly AMAZING!! She is so professional, organized and is by far the best in the business! I would highly recomend her and her staff to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Many guests at the wedding and reception commented on what a fabulous wedding coordinator we had. I replied "I know, we have Tracy, she's the best!" Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Dan & Susan, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy is SO amazing. I initially hired her for my Asheville destination wedding at Grove Park Inn (even though she is Raleigh based) because I knew I could trust her on the day of my wedding. She was able to handle both my family and my fiance's family flawlessly. I knew with Tracy as my day of planner that I would not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding....and I was right! Would absolutely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/21/12, 8 Reviews