I Do Weddings By Michele

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

I Do Weddings By Michele is an event planning company located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Owner Michele has extensive experience in the events industry. She works closely with couples to ensure their celebration is exactly as they dreamt it. Creative, resourceful, and calm under pressure, Michele excels at organizing all types of weddings. Her attentive service allows couples to immerse themselves in the day and enjoy themselves without worrying about its details.

I Do Weddings By Michele provides couples with an array of wedding services, and packages that can be tailored to best suit their needs. The Complete Package is a full planning service that includes every detail from the engagement session to the last dance of the reception. Additional packages include partial planning and day-of coordination services. These packages can include but are not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • Oversight of vendor work
  • Planning review
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tripp
    Tripp J. Getting married on 11/02/2022

Flexible, supportive, and professional!

Michele was absolutely fantastic. We navigated a ton of changes during the pandemic - venue, guest list, plans, etc. - and Michele was patient and supportive the entire time. Highly recommend!

Thank you, Tripp!
    I'm so sorry your wedding didn't turn out the way you originally had hoped but I'm so happy you and Kelsey were able to make it happen anyway! What a way to make the best of a tough situation! I wish you both the best :)
  • F
    Folami Married on 06/09/2022

She gets the job done!!

Michele is an amazing, knowledgeable, and organized wedding planner and just a beautiful spirit to work with!! She helped us plan and execute a magical and intimate wedding ceremony and dinner of 15 people with only a 2 month timeline during the COVID pandemic. From beginning to end she made the experience seamless and all tailored to what we envisioned for our special day with our family. My fiancé and I had no idea about all the many different moving pieces, vendors, and details that make up a wedding and Michele had all the answers and handled all the challenges that came up. I highly recommend getting the full package where she can work with you from the beginning of the planning process to the end result. It just took a huge weight of stress off my shoulders from the beginning to know that an expert I could trust with this very important event was handling the details. Our wedding was perfection thanks to her!

I Do Weddings By Michele's reply:

You are the best! Thank you, Folami, for your sweet words. I am so very thankful that you chose me to work with, I loved every single minute of it!! Congratulations to you and Andre!!
  • Amy
    Amy Z. Married on 06/04/2022

Michele should be your go to wedding planner.

Michele is a rockstar of a wedding planner. We met Michele at a bridal expo back in 2019 when we originally had our wedding planned for 2020. Up until COVID happened, she had already done a huge amount of work in helping us look for venues and vendors. We had everything picked out and then BOOM, everything shut down. During these unprecedented times, Michele went above and beyond in helping us navigate and plan what we should do. She met with us multiple times, we re-evaluated the risks and rescheduled the wedding TWICE. We also had a few changes in vendors by the time 2022 rolled around and she was instrumental in helping us find new vendors under a time crunch. Most importantly, Michele was the voice of reason and wisdom when I was panicking about all the changes. She gave her opinions when we asked for them and respected the decisions we made. When the big day finally came, Michele worked her magic and made sure that everything went smoothly and that we were as stress free as could be! If you are looking for an amazing, friendly, organized, responsible planner...Michele is your person!! Highly highly recommend :)

I Do Weddings By Michele's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy!! I truly loved working with you and will miss you greatly! I wish you and Sawyer the best. Great couples make my job easy!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

1634 Jamestowne Place Chapel Hill, NC, 27517
309-370-0988

9:00 am- 8:00 pm Monday -Friday 9:00 am- 3:00 pm Saturday
Location of (I Do Weddings By Michele)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding