AAVA Studio Reviews

65 | Berkley, MI

65 Reviews for AAVA Studio

• User3321967 · 2+ years ago

Chris Trafford was amazing I haven't seen the proofs yet, but he worked his butt off! He was on time, went above and beyond to get every picture we asked for, and he was a joy to work with! AAVA was a little disorganized and did not follow the terms in their contract like meet with photographer 3 months before wedding, so I was really nervous to see what the outcome would be. However, just know if you have Chris as your photographer your special day will turn out great. I couldn't ask for a better photographer to take the most important pictures of our lives. I can not say enough good things about Chris Trafford : )

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2014

Craig was awesome. He was on time and very professional. He was very calm the entire day even when trying to get our group shots together and everyone was a lil crazy. Haven't seen proofs yet but the service so far has been great!

We used AAVA for our wedding and they offered a great deal with Video and photo included. Craig was our photographer and he was AMAZING. He had a sense of humor and was fun to work with. Our bridal party was so comfortable with him and listened to all our suggestions. He kept us on time and made sure he kept our ring bears and flower girl happy and smiling for all the photos. He did not keep us from our guests after the ceremony and he even stayed late to take some photos of our guests and other great moments. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!!
    Our videography was quiet and we hardly knew he was there. Which for us, it was great because we did not have to worry about fake poses and acting uncomfortable. He was polite and he also stayed later than scheduled.
    We can’t wait to see our photos and video of the day.

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

AAVA Studio did an awesome job! They were always really helpful along the way and our photographer and videographer did an amazing job the day of the wedding!! The photographer was a lot of fun to work with and had some great ideas, and didn't let us worry about anything! Thanks !! We were very pleased with everything !

melanie · Married on 07/20/2013

Our Photographer Case was Worth Every penny!!! He did a fabulous job, was attentive, flexible, friendly and extremely knowleagable on his craft. He worked so hard at our ceremony and wedding. We were extremely impressed with him and with Aava Studios. They also did a wonderful job on our engagement pictures!! I highly recommend them.

We are so glad we found AAVA, I can't wait to see our pictures!! Craig was fun to work with he really gave great direction that was easy to fallow, they were on time and kept us always above schedule, we never felt rushed and captured all the photos that we wanted. Also, their prices were so great, we were able to add a video to our budget, Thank you so much AAVA Photography!

Dritan · Married on 09/01/2012

First and foremost, I would like to complement AAVA Photography and Videography studio for the exceptional job they did to make our wedding experience one of a kind. I would like to indicate that my wife and I had tremendous help in making our wedding preparations easy and fun using AAVA studio. AAVA staff was amazing. They explained everything we needed to know about planning a wedding, and they were there to answer every question we had every step of the way until our big day. AAVA studio assisted us with finding the rest of our vendors, such as the flower lady, limo service, tuxedos for the groomsmen, wedding invitations, etc. I would like to mention that besides the good price we received in our photo and video package, we also got discounts on every additional vendor that AAVA referred us to. My wife and I felt as if we had a wedding planner for ourselves for free.
    In addition to all the help we received from AAVA in getting all of our wedding questions answered, I would like to mention that the photo and video services were superb. The photographer and the videographer were both extremely experienced and pleasant. They were top notch in the business, and captured all the magical moments we will remember for the rest of our lives. Overall, AAVA was an excellent choice for our photo and video needs. They were able to tailor to our needs and budget, and found the package that worked for us. I would recommend AAVA to all the new couples that are getting ready to tie the knot. The experience would be rewarding and everlasting.

Dritan and Anila

Married on July 8, 2012

Alba · Married on 07/22/2012

I had an amazing experience with aava photography. The photographer and videographer were amazng people to work with. They made it very easy for me to work in front of the camera and ofcourse they got amazing images and video. This is your moment and choosing aava was the best disicion i could have made. Truely stunning pictures and video.

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2012

I entered a contest to win free photography for my wedding and i got a call that I didn't win but that Aava photgraphy would love to shoot my wedding. Well I wanted professional pictures but i had been laid off from my job and didn't have much money to pay for professional pictures. Aava's people where so friendly and like a small little family that they did what they could to make our day so special. When our big day came our photographer got everything you could imagine. When we got our pictures back I can't believe how many pictures he got in that time. Half of the pictures i had no idea where being take.. They gave us the best experience ever.

APril · Married on 06/22/2012

For our recent June wedding this year, we worked with AAVA photography on our “big” day. As a company, they were very easy to work with. They were happy to help with any concerns and they are working just as hard as you are to make your “big” day perfect in every aspect. The prices were extremely reasonable for all the additions that came in our package! We were able to get everything we wanted from our photography in a price range that worked with our budget. Our photographer on the day of the wedding was Craig and let us just say, he is absolutely wonderful! Sometimes professional photography can be awkward, but Craig made us feel comfortable and was able to allow us to enjoy our day the way we envisioned it, while capturing all the perfect moments at the same time. His vision for creative shots really showed when we got our photos back! He took the time to really capture my husband and I in our natural element, and in our natural state together in our relationship. We would recommend AAVA for wedding photography for many reasons, but the main being the ability to create chemistry with their clients and their ability to get to know the couple and use what they know to make all wedding visions come true. Thank you AAVA for putting on paper, the memories of our perfect day!

Here is their information:
    AAVA STUDIO
    (248)-544-8885 or aavastudio.com

Sincerely,
    Mr. & Mrs. James Carrier

Hollie · Married on 06/01/2012

AVVA Studios is an amazing place, Everyone theier is great to work with. My photographer was amazing and my pictures turned out really nice. I would recommend them to all my family and friends

Sara · Married on 05/27/2012

I was very pleased with Aava Photography. They have great packages with great prices. They are very helpful and friendly. My photographer had great ideas for pictures and they turned out beautiful. I cound not have asked for anything more from a photographer. I would highly reccomend Aava Photography.

Ellen · Married on 05/25/2012

AAVA Photography went above and beyond my expectations!! They are well organized and if you follow their directions the process is actually very simple! Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos came out fantastic! We had Olga for our engagement session and she was wonderful. We were open to her suggestions and she had a ton of good ideas. My favorite was the boutique where we tried on silly hats, glasses and even bow ties! Chris was the photographer at our wedding and I couldn't speak more highly of him! He worked so hard to get all different types of shots and he literally didn't miss a single person at my wedding! I was able to look back on the pictures and remember moments I had forgotten. The photos he took are one of a kind and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

melanie · Married on 03/10/2012

finding an inexpensive photographer/videographer is very hard to do, but I must say, I was impressed. the care and treatment that I received at my wedding was beyond what I imagined. I got so much attention (although it was my day, yeah), but OMG! I was so pleased and happy that I made a good decision

Rachael · Married on 11/12/2011

AAVA Photography is amazing! They have so many photo and video packages to choose from, and they include so many things.They also let you add and take away from packages...very accommodating! Their prices are unbeatable! We had the same photographer for our engagement session and wedding, so we were very comfortable with him. During the engagement session the photographer made us feel so comfortable and let us be ourselves. He didn't pose us which we absolutely loved! (some of the posed pictures are just too cheesy) The wedding pictures he took were breathtaking. During the ceremony he kept a low profile and still took some amazing shots. We could not have asked for a better photographer! The wedding videographer was awesome too. The video she put together makes us cry every time we watch it. Everything she captured that day was perfect! Everything went by so fast, it was nice to have the memories on DVD. I would strongly suggest having a videographer at your wedding! The people in the office are so fun and easy to work with! Thank you guys for making our special day unforgettable! I would highly recommend AAVA Studios to anyone!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2011

My new husband and I are so happy with our photography and videography from Aava. They are super friendly and had great succcess with making me feel comfortable and at ease during a super stressful time. The value is great! Our friends who recently were married are shocked at the amazing package we got for video and photo for 9 hours! We have amazing photos taken by Chris and Olga, and our videographer, Diane, was amazing, too! I have alwasy been a more "traditional" person, and was please to see Chris took many "traditional photos" but was sooo happy he also included some "artsy" ones... because I LOVE them! We are so pleased with our entire experience, the price, and the ending product: awesome ways to remember our wonderful day.

I would recommend Aava to ANY bride and groom with ANY budget...Mae and the others at Aava will not let you down! They truly want the best for you and your family on your big day :)

Adam · Married on 10/16/2011

AAVA was great, our photographer Chris was on time and got all the important pictures and then some. We are very pleased with how the pictures came out and have spent many hours looking at them with family already. They made the whole process easy.

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2011

A special Thank you to AAVA Photography for our wonderful wedding pictures. Its been almost a year and we still get excited while looking through our album! Aava was extremely professional and fun to have at our event. We had some specific photo requests and he was able to get everyone. We are honored to have Aava prints hanging in our house!

Bianca · Married on 09/10/2011

I loved aava photography! They were so organized with everything before and during the wedding. The price was just right and the pictures were amazingg! Mai was so sweet and helpful with everything. It ended up raining on my wedding day and my photographer still made the pictures turn out beautiful. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work!

• O

onisim · Married on 09/10/2011

I am soo happy I decided to choose Aava's Photography for my wedding! They were so organized and made me feel so at ease for my big day. On my wedding day, it started to rain right before we wanted to take pictures. I started to freak out since I was going to have outdoor photos. My photographer, Chris, told me not to worry because we will take pictures inside and make them look really nice. He was right! When I saw my photos, I was so impressed at how great the pictures turned out! Overall, I rate Aava studios 5/5 stars!!

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2011

OMG!! This studio is the best. The staff is very friendly and professional. They were very flexible with my budget. The photographer was awesome!! Linda Radin is the best photographer I have ever worked with. She made me feel like a celebrity. Me and my fiancee enjoyed spending our wedding day with her. I felt like I was with my best friend the whole day. She walked us through great poses and scenery. I can't wait to see my pictures. Please ask for Linda when you go to this studio. You will not be sorry.

Julie · Married on 09/03/2011

My wedding was on Sept 3rd and after interviewing several Photograhpers I decided on Aava. Their books were very impressive and they turned out to be very easy to work with. They made the planning process easy. The photographer was very prompt and professional. He was very easy to work with and did a great job on the pictures. It was 100 degrees the day of the wedding but he kept everyone smiling and the photos turned out amazing. I would recommend them if you need a great photographer.

• I

James · Married on 08/27/2011

AAVA Studios lived up to their promises and delivered a really quality product for us. Angelo did a fantastic job on our engagement photos and Chris was unbelievable at the wedding and reception. His artful style put everyone at ease and he captured every moment to remember. We would highly recommend this studio!

Bob · Married on 08/20/2011

The services provided were more than we could have ever imagined. The results were truly amazing, and will be cherished for a lifetime.

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

We had the most amazing wedding! My husband may not have noticed much of the details that ended up in the final product, but he cannot stop raving about our photographer from AAVA. We have never seen someone so incredibly professional and truly love what they do that much! He went above and beyond every second that he had his camera in hand. After a sweltering hot day, of which he arrived one hour early, he stayed one hour late. Getting ready to leave, he checked in with us to make sure we didn’t need anything else. We were so overly grateful for the incredible work he had done the whole time, we gave him a big hug and thanked him immensely. As he was leaving, he must have spotted another photo op and was on the stage with the DJ capturing a crazy moment happening on the dance floor. Our pictures turned out spectacular!!