A Bridal World Reviews

88 | Raleigh, NC

88 Reviews for A Bridal World

88 A Bridal World Reviews

Kelly · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I went in not knowing one bit of the style dress I wanted. The lady gave me several different styles to try on & then we narrowed it down to the one I absolutely loved. I walked out with my dress & vail that same day. It will need a little bit of altering because I’m so short but the dress fit wonderfully. They were amazing to work with & the price was unbeatable for the dress that I chose! I’d recommend to anyone!

Kayla · Getting married on 04/27/2019

They were All wonderful to me the entire time??

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Very welcoming and friendly! I didn’t have an appointment but I came in on a Monday right when they opened so it wasn’t busy. I explained what I wanted and Carol Ann brought out 6 gorgeous dresses and I ended up saying yes to the first one! I had a really great experience and would definitely recommend this shop.

Sent on 03/02/2018

A Bridal World's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for your glowing review! We were so happy you decided to stop by. We enjoyed working with you, and were so happy that you found the dress that was "the one." We're here for you if you need any more help. -Lucie Winters, manager

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a great experience here! Everyone was very helpful and actually listened to what I had to say and were able to suggest dresses based on my comments. Highly recommend!!

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Made an appointment the same day and had the whole place to myself. I went to find my perfect wedding dress with my mom right after Christmas! The sales lady was awesome, asked me questions to get to know me, my style, my wedding theme and everything else above! Which is what I was looking for. They have every style and even prom dresses. Highly recommend this place, I went a little over my budget, but it was definitely worth because I found my dress!

Melony · Married on 07/14/2018

The ladies were all wonderful and professional. I would recommend A Bridal World for anyone in RDU who's looking to get married this year. Great service and prices!

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

I had a great experience at A Bridal World. Carol was great to work with! She really listened to me, and after 2 separate visits, found me my dream dress! I highly recommend her! She is so sweet and very professional. She really cares about you as a bride, which is more than I could ask for.

Sent on 11/19/2017

A Bridal World's reply:

Lindsay, we are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to A Bridal World. Carol genuinely enjoys working with each bride, and she is so pleased that is shows. We're glad you found "the dress" that fit everything you wanted, and we hope your wedding was truly beautiful! -Lucie, manager

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

They clearly listen to your vision while using their expertise to find the perfect dress for you!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I visited A Bridal World on Saturday to try on wedding gowns for the first time. Kim was very friendly and helpful! She made me feel right at home. Kim tried her very best at matching gowns for me to try on to the ones I showed her on Pinterest. When I disliked a dress, she listened carefully to what I didn't like, and made sure to bring one for me to try on next that did not include the elements I didn't like. I fell in love with the third dress I tried on! This was astonishing to my family who came with me because every one knows how extremely picky I am! Kim did a fantastic job of helping me find my dream dress! I would highly recommend A Bridal World to any bride looking for a dress!

Eva · Married on 04/28/2018

I made a last minute (as in the day of) and they were still able to see me! They were amazing, and the first dress I tried was the ONE! Loved it :D

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

Mrs. Carol was very attentive and made sure I got the exact dress I wanted. You can tell that she loves her job, loves helping you find your perfect dress, and has a wealth of knowledge about her industry. She is very true to your preferences and budget. I wasn't expecting to find a dress so quickly, as she was the first store I had been to and I fell in love with only the fourth dress I tried on. My only complaint is that I found my dress so quickly, I didn't get to go shopping more!! I know this is better in the long run, so I am happy with this outcome. I highly recommend A Bridal World!

Molly · Married on 12/28/2017

Could not have asked for a better experience! They listened to me & helped me find my perfect dress.

Chloe · Married on 11/18/2017

They treated me like family and were very personable to make sure that I felt beautiful. They worked hard to make sure that I got exactly what I had envisioned in my mind.

• Cara

Cara · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot say enough about this place! The first dress I tried on ended up being the one, but I proceeded to try on 5+ more and then leave for another appointment. We came back wanting to buy the dress but they had closed and the owner was locking the door as we pulled up. We BEGGED him and he graciously agreed to let me come in and buy it. His wonderful wife even let me try it on one more time with a beautiful veil for photos. They are the sweetest people and really do everything they can to make sure you have the best experience possible. Also, my original consultant, Brittany, was amazing. She listened to what I really wanted and she knew my body type and what would look the best.

I am so so happy I found this place.

Sent on 01/17/2017

A Bridal World's reply:

Well, Cara didn't really beg; she asked in a nice way. Carol found enough reserve energy (it was a VERY busy day for all of our consultants) so she agreed to Cara's request. When Carol saw the gown that Cara desired, Carol was reenergized. And the rest (as they say) is history. I'm sure Cara will "knock his socks off" when he sees his gorgeous & radiant bride walking toward him. Have a beautiful wedding and a blessed marriage - and please send us some pix.

Heather · Married on 11/05/2017

Staff is very knowledglable I went there and explained what I was looking for and found the perfect dress within my budget and it was the first dress she brought back for me to try on.

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Brittany was wonderful and helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Carol and Brittany! I showed Carol a dress that I liked and had tried on the week prior and she was pulled a dress that was ten times better than the other and was within my budget! Carol has been doing this for a long time, she's attentive and surpassed my expectations with customer service and advice.

I also REALLY love the fact that I could take the dress home with me right away! While I'd planned other aspects of my wedding I left gown shopping to a tight time frame which had me in a slight panic. I waited until 4 months before my wedding date to start looking at dresses, and I quickly realized that this put me in a bind at other bridal stores to get the dress on time. I'm so thankful that I went to A Bridal World because I was able to have it immediately and in great condition- all of my nerves were calmed and the dress is simply stunning! I highly recommend that you visit them!!

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome experience, thanks Mrs Carol for making me feel so special.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim was amazing! I showed her pictures from my Pinterest page and she was able to find some great options based on that. She also helped me step out of my comfort zone and try on some styles I would have never thought to try on! She made me feel comfortable and was wry encouraging and honest about the way each dress looked.

• User7303170 · 1+ year ago

I recently found my wedding dress at A Bridal World and I am so excited to wear it on my special day!
    I have also had two friends with very different styles purchase theirs from here as well. They have such a variety to choose from, something for everyone.
    Kim is amazing!!! She was so patient and kind and very knowledgeable - she helped me narrow down what I was looking for and literally brought this dress right to me! I have not found anything else even silmilar to it when I went in other Bridal stores. I am thrilled that it's unique! I would highly recommend making an appointment with Kim.l for a great experience!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I had a lovely experience at Bridal World. I just received a handwritten note from Brittany who was great to work with. I went to Bridal World twice, once to try on dress with an appointment and once to buy my dress (also with an appointment). On the first visit, I told Brittany exactly what I was looking for and she pulled me beautiful dresses. Some brides prefer to check out racks and racks of dresses which is possible at other stores, but I enjoyed the experience at Bridal World. I felt less overwhelmed by choices. I had also gone to David's Bridal in Durham and Bridal Mart in Burlington, both experiences were helpful but Bridal World had the most reasonably priced and unique selection. I got a dress I had never seen before on Pinterest or any other website. In fact when I Googled the label of the dress I could not find it anywhere! If you are looking for a small boutique experience with a great selection then you should really check out A Bridal World. You may be a little weary of the no photos policy and having to wipe your hands to try on dresses, but if you buy a dress there it will be the cleanest and most well-cared for garment you have ever purchased. A Bridal World takes care of their inventory and Brittany encouraged me to look the dress over carefully so I felt comfortable with my purchase. I even got to meet the owners, which is a husband and wife who have been married over 50 years. I would highly recommend A Bridal World.

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

I had an amazing experience at A Bridal World. My consultant asked me all the right questions for her in order to pick out the best dress for not only my likes but for my venue and budget. After 3 dresses she choose the perfect dress for me and was able to fit it right into my budget. I couldn't be more happy. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a one of a kind dress with amazing service. Thank you guys so much.

Chyna · Married on 09/09/2017

My first visit was yesterday evening after I got off work at 530. Call to make a last minute appointment, she kindly explained that she closes at 7PM so i may not get my full 90 minute window, i was perfectly fine with that under the circumstances that i have given her. She was very polite and on target with the budget and stile that i provided her with and we where able to find THE dress. I am very satisfied with her and the services she provided. Recommendations to every bride looking for a professional dress shopping experience.

Marinda · Married on 09/07/2017

I had an awesome experience at A Bridal World. Very friendly staff and a wide variety of quality dresses and bridal accessories to choose from. I found my dress at my first visit here!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    A Bridal World 8
    A Bridal World 9
    A Bridal World 10

A Bridal World's reply:

Marinda, you look so beautiful in your dress - and so happy! Thank you for your glowing review, and thank you for sharing your gorgeous wedding photos. We are so happy we could help make your day perfect! - Lucie, manager

Kaitlin · Married on 09/02/2017

My experience with Bridal World was great. Last minute I decided to go dress shopping one day not expecting to buy a dress at all. Bridal World was able to take us in on short notice and they picked out great gowns, one of the first being the one we ended up buying. My mom and I both fell in love with the dress (this was a first as we have very different styles). The staff & owner were all very sweet & not pushy at all. I highly recommend checking out Bridal World, as you will receive great service & lots of attention to what you want, unlike many other bridal stores I went to. I can't express how kind everyone was!

Sent on 01/18/2017

A Bridal World's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and for your business. It's true. We do not exist to push a gown on a bride. Our goal (was and) is ALWAYS to help our client find the gown SHE desires. Readers, please note: There are times that we don't currently have a desired gown style in stock but since our stock is ever changing, if your back isn't against the proverbial wall, there's a very good chance that "your gown" may soon arrive.