11010 Sudley Manor Dr., Manassas, VA 20109 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Zabb Thai Restaurant

Zabb Thai restaurant & catering is one of the finest restaurant in Northern VA area. We are full service restaurant who provide the Asian catering service to our local customer. The restaurant 's capacity is 150 people and available for any private party. We are decorating with many sandstone handcraft. The Atmosphere and Decor has a unique Asian Fusion flavor "a must see". Our cozy restaurant is a feast for the eye. Thai statuary, Enormous Elephant Sand-Stone Wall and "Every Day Thai Life" gigantic pictures adorn the cozy restaurant, Brazilian Jazz music plays softly in the background. The result is upscale and civilized.We also have a good relationship with Foxchase Manor, one of the most luxury ballsroom in the Virginia (please visit www.foxchasemanor.com for more detail). We have many experience with all kind of events. Please let us know if we can be any help for your party.

ea04f860a63b42cd 1239136827390 Zabb1
Bar station
Bar station
Foods
Foods
ea04f860a63b42cd 1239136827390 Zabb1

2 Reviews for Zabb Thai Restaurant

Bernard · Married on 06/25/2016

I had their first wedding ceremony at Mum Mum Restaurant and my wife and I enjoyed the experience. They did a great job with everything. If you are looking for a wedding venue. Do Not hesitate to talk to the owner and manager of this restaurant. They will take care of you and make sure your wedding is a great experience. Plus the food is terrific. Their other restaurant Zabb is where I had my wedding reception and it was great. The price I got for their service was excellent.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Julie · Married on 08/05/2011

0.5
      2.0
      0.5

This is a difficult review to write, especially since their food is pretty good, but here goes.

Five months before our wedding, My fiancé and I picked wedding venue, locked down a guest count, and chose a general budget for catering. We went to Zabbs with all this information and they gave us a reasonable menu and quote. There was no contract yet but We agreed to talk details later on. Three months before the wedding, we had a tasting that went really well. I am Asian and love Thai food. However, it was around this time that the Zabb manager started forgetting to return phone calls and emails. We let it go at first but then he started changing his story, like he can't promise us the wait staff anymore, or that he cannot provide linens anymore. We tried to work with him but it got to the point that every time we spoke, he had a different story. He started saying things like he wished we could have had the reception at his restaurant, and that we don't understand certain Asian traditions. Wee never changed our venue, budget, or guest count, yet he kept changing his mind. Finally, it was two weeks before the wedding and he still hadn't made up his mind! As bride, I really didn't need this kind of stress and had to go with another caterer last minute. It was quite traumatic and I would never wish this on any other bride.

Their food is fantastic, which is why I kept giving them chance after chance, hoping they would get their act together. If you do choose to go with them for catering, make sure you get a contract upfront!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Zabb Thai Restaurant FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Asian, Chinese, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zabb Thai Restaurant 1
    Free Private Party with purchase of food
    Why spend thousand of dollars paying for the wedding place when you can have our space for FREE!!! Just pay for the food and service. We can even provide you with DJ or musician, free of charge!!!

• 11010 Sudley Manor Dr. Manassas, 20109 See on map
    7033924245 (Other Phone Number)
    7033929223 (Fax Number)