Your Cake Baker

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Stefani Married on 09/23/2017
    Cake Baker is amazing and we loved working with them! The cake we had for our wedding was lemon with bavarian cream and it was the best cake I have ever had (my husband agrees :) ) Your Cake Baker was very accommodating and brought extra boxes for the top layer and extra cake. They also added the cake topper. They were very flexible with delivery. Would highly recommend and definitely go for the tasting!! The cake is the best.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 12/31/2016
    This company was amazing and not only made a beautiful cake but one that tasted AMAZING! They worked with us on all details and provided exactly what we were looking for while staying on our budget. Highly recommended!
    Lauren Married on 10/15/2016
    I loved working with Your Cake Baker! My (now) husband isn't a huge fan of sweets, so we were contemplating not having a wedding cake. Luckily I found Your Cake Baker and with their budget cakes that were actually exactly what we wanted - a very modern, all white, plain cake, it was a success. Their cake is delicious, moist, and not too too sweet for my husband, but sweet enough for me, being the cake lover! The tasting was easy to schedule and their flavors were great. They were very helpful with suggesting the perfect size cake for our guest. Delivery was seamless and easy and overall, everyone loved the cake!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christopher & Alexandria
    31 photos · 07/16/2017

KB Events KB Events Wedding Planners

Your Cake Baker can make any cake. Period. They have more flavors than you can even imagine, let alone taste, and they have styled such a variety of wonderful cakes that the sky is truly the limit!

2018 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara, 93109
Location of (Your Cake Baker)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding