1544 W Grand Ave, Grover Beach, CA 93433 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Pardon My French Bakery

Pardon My French Bakery is located out of Grover Beach, California, and has been serving customers French inspired pastries since 2016. They know the power of a good dessert and that such a special day would be incomplete without a delicious cake to match. The staff loves working with couples to make their ideas a reality.

Products Offered

Pardon My French has become known for their mouth watering Italian-style buttercream, but are able to work with traditional buttercream and fondant on request. In addition to cakes, they make delicious cupcakes, pave sucree, cookies, cream puffs, mousse, eclairs, cannolis, tarts, panna cotta, and more. If you can’t decide on just one, feel free to build your own dessert buffet. After you have an idea of what you are looking for you’ll have a consultation with the staff to answer any questions and then you’ll be invited to a tasting where you’ll get to decide the final details of your desserts. The day-of you can relax knowing delivery and setup will be taken care of for you! In addition to creating custom designs, the staff can accommodate gluten-free and vegan dietary restrictions to ensure everyone can enjoy!

Follow Pardon My French Bakery on

dessert bar 3
entire dessert bar
gbduneselopement 45
Pardon My French Bakery
san luis obispo wedding at dana powers house and b
wedding 2200
wedding200

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Pardon My French Bakery

Mercedes · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing cakes and desserts!

From the first time we tried their desserts at the Central Coast Bridal Expo, we knew we found who we wanted to have make my daughter's wedding cake and desserts. And then we made an appointment for a tasting, OMG from the first bite to the last it was so delicious! Our daughter was married on 10-20-18, the sweetheart cake and all the desserts were gorgeous, but not only were they gorgeous and beautiful they tasted amazing and so delicious! All of our guests loved everything and said how delicious the French macaroons, the cupcakes and tarts were!!
    Lalo and Jamie are super nice and were so easy to work with, they are great! Thank you so much!!

• Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Pardon My French Bakery for our cookie favors and they came out so great!!! I honestly still have people telling us how great they tasted (like how they were some of the best cookies they ever had) and how it was such a nice surprise to find at their seat. I had them make these in a custom CA shape with a heart for San Luis Obispo in gold icing and help tie a ribbon with a note thanking our guests. Love how they turned out and they were very reasonable in price!

Pardon My French Bakery 1

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow! Pardon My French absolutely blew away our guests at our wedding that they catered with desserts and breakfast pastries. We tried five different dessert vendors during the weekend we chose them and we knew right away that they were the one. Jamie and Lalo were incredibly flexible working with whatever we wanted. So many people came over to us during the wedding to let us know how tasty everything was. It was all arranged absolutely beautiful as well. We highly recommend Pardon My French, whether you’re planning an event or just looking to drop by for a snack!

Pardon My French Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

This place rocks! Love working with them and love eating their creations even more..lol -Dj Bob

• Muir Music Dj Service
    Muir Music Dj Service Wedding DJs

I love love love these guys! Their cakes, cookies, pies are amazing! Jamie & Lalo are so creative when it comes to their sweets. Anyone can make a cake or a cookie, but for them it's a piece of art! The great thing is, I don't have to wait for a wedding reception to enjoy their treats. They have a bakery shop in Grover Beach that I can visit anytime I want.

• John Patrick Images
    John Patrick Images Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough nice things about Lickety Split Bakery. Lalo is an incredible pastry chef with lot's of imagination and attention to detail. I highly recommend them for any occasion but especially your wedding. Amazing treats!

• 1544 W Grand Ave Grover Beach, California, CA 93433 See on map
    805.481.3255 (Phone number)
    Thursday - Tuesday 8am - 6pm (closed Wednesday)