1544 W Grand Ave, Grover Beach, CA 93433 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Pardon My French Bakery

Pardon My French Bakery is located out of Grover Beach, California, and has been serving customers French inspired pastries since 2016. They know the power of a good dessert and that such a special day would be incomplete without a delicious cake to match. The staff loves working with couples to make their ideas a reality.

Products Offered

Pardon My French has become known for their mouth watering Italian-style buttercream, but are able to work with traditional buttercream and fondant on request. In addition to cakes, they make delicious cupcakes, pave sucree, cookies, cream puffs, mousse, eclairs, cannolis, tarts, panna cotta, and more. If you can’t decide on just one, feel free to build your own dessert buffet. After you have an idea of what you are looking for you’ll have a consultation with the staff to answer any questions and then you’ll be invited to a tasting where you’ll get to decide the final details of your desserts. The day-of you can relax knowing delivery and setup will be taken care of for you! In addition to creating custom designs, the staff can accommodate gluten-free and vegan dietary restrictions to ensure everyone can enjoy!

Follow Pardon My French Bakery on

dessert bar 3
entire dessert bar
gbduneselopement 45
Pardon My French Bakery
san luis obispo wedding at dana powers house and b
wedding 2200

Pardon My French Bakery 3
Pardon My French Bakery 4

Courtney · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and talented!

These people are amazingly talented! We first met the owner when we did the cake tasting. We brought my son along who also got to do some tasting. They were so accommodating to having a child be a part of the process, and after sitting there for awhile we realized just how intertwined and connected we all were in the community together. We were so happy to have chosen a local business who was connected to the community. They are just wonderful people with a wonderful business.

We did mini cupcakes, macaroons, and a 6 inch cake to cut. We had guests going back for more throughout the night. There wasn't one dessert left at the end of the night. We had so many compliments on the flavors and the bite size appeal to everything. We did a dessert bar which was a huge hit. The cake was beautiful and delicious! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Mercedes · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing cakes and desserts!

From the first time we tried their desserts at the Central Coast Bridal Expo, we knew we found who we wanted to have make my daughter's wedding cake and desserts. And then we made an appointment for a tasting, OMG from the first bite to the last it was so delicious! Our daughter was married on 10-20-18, the sweetheart cake and all the desserts were gorgeous, but not only were they gorgeous and beautiful they tasted amazing and so delicious! All of our guests loved everything and said how delicious the French macaroons, the cupcakes and tarts were!!
    Lalo and Jamie are super nice and were so easy to work with, they are great! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Janelle Hansen · Married on 09/15/2018

Cake was amazing!

We hired Pardon my French to bake our wedding cake! It was nothing short of amazing. It was so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned! I didn't want to eat it, with how beautiful it looked. Not only was the cake beautiful it tasted just as great! They were great to work with and were reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Pardon My French Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

This place rocks! Love working with them and love eating their creations even more..lol -Dj Bob

• Muir Music DJ Service
    Muir Music DJ Service Wedding DJs

I love love love these guys! Their cakes, cookies, pies are amazing! Jamie & Lalo are so creative when it comes to their sweets. Anyone can make a cake or a cookie, but for them it's a piece of art! The great thing is, I don't have to wait for a wedding reception to enjoy their treats. They have a bakery shop in Grover Beach that I can visit anytime I want.

• John Patrick Images
    John Patrick Images Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough nice things about Lickety Split Bakery. Lalo is an incredible pastry chef with lot's of imagination and attention to detail. I highly recommend them for any occasion but especially your wedding. Amazing treats!

• 1544 W Grand Ave Grover Beach, California, 93433 See on map
    805.481.3255 (Phone number)
    Thursday - Tuesday 8am - 6pm (closed Wednesday)