Christine's Cake Creations

Paso Robles, CA View map

Hi, my name is Christine Rocha and I have been creating cakes for 20 years. I offer top quality and delicious cakes for every occasion from custom designed wedding cakes to birthday cakes and every celebration cake and cupcakes! I look forward to creating a masterpiece for you.

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$1

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Kiley
    Kiley F. Married on 10/23/2021

Just one regret

Christine was wonderful! She was very responsive, made the cake exactly as we'd like it, and it was delicious to boot! My only regret is that my husband and I only got one bite each before it was whisked away to be cut and gobbled up. We're both eyeballing that top tier in our freezer but I think we may be able to hold out for a year....maybe
  • Bekah
    Bekah Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful creation!

Christine's Cake Creations did my wedding cake plus cupcakes (she has been doing my cakes for years!) and WOW did she do AMAZING. I told her i wanted something super simple but with a little something and I sent her some inspirational photos to give her an idea. When they cake arrived the day of the wedding i was more than AMAZED at the job she did, she did exactly what i wanted and then some. I was so HAPPY and would definitely recommend her to anyone! She also is a pleasure to work with!! See attached photos of her BEAUTIFUL CREATION!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Bekah! After all these years of making cakes for your family it was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious Cakes!

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very easy to communicate with and she was able to make the cake exactly how we wanted it. She has so many cake flavors, fillings, and icings to choose from and she even had dairy free options! We decided on a personal, semi-naked, 3-tier cake with white velvet and marble accompanied by mini cupcakes with various flavors. Christine delivered beyond our expectations! The cake and cupcakes were delicious and moist and she worked well with our coordinator and florist to decorate our cake and dessert table. We highly recommend Christine's Cake Creation!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage and it was an honor to be a part of your special day!!! You were a joy to work with and everything looked fabulous! Best wishes for all the happiness in the world

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

21 photos · 06/09/2018
  • Curtis & Jesse
    25 photos · 09/06/2015

A STARR Events A STARR Events Wedding Planners

Christine, it was a pleasure to work with you in Paso Robles at Four Sister's Winery during Kurt & Harvinder's wedding. Your cake was beautiful standing up on that silver stand...and the natural "wooden slab" Decór you placed in between the middle layer was a nice touch. Did I mention how wonderful your spice cake flavor was? I usually never eat cake when working an event, but I couldn't help myself...future clients, if you want a custom cake that is not only beautiful but tastes wonderful, think of Christine's Cakes and book her right away!

Weddings by Sarah Angelique Weddings by Sarah Angelique Wedding Planners

I have done countless weddings with Christine and her cakes are not only stunning, but delicious as well. My brides and grooms have always been very pleased with her work!

Image Paradigm Studio Image Paradigm Studio Wedding Photographers

Christine does absolutely beautiful work. I actually had the opportunity to taste one of her cakes which was as delicious as it was perfect!

Paso Robles, 93446
Location of (Christine's Cake Creations)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding