Christine's Cake Creations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mary B. Married on 01/15/2022

Mary and Steven's review- Dec 4th wedding

Christine was so helpful when choosing what we wanted for our wedding cake/ cupcakes. Quick to respond and gave good advice since I know nothing about cakes :) Thank you for making our day so special!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you and congratulations on your marriage. It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness
  • Kiley
    Kiley F. Married on 10/23/2021

Just one regret

Christine was wonderful! She was very responsive, made the cake exactly as we'd like it, and it was delicious to boot! My only regret is that my husband and I only got one bite each before it was whisked away to be cut and gobbled up. We're both eyeballing that top tier in our freezer but I think we may be able to hold out for a year....maybe
  • Bekah
    Bekah Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful creation!

Christine's Cake Creations did my wedding cake plus cupcakes (she has been doing my cakes for years!) and WOW did she do AMAZING. I told her i wanted something super simple but with a little something and I sent her some inspirational photos to give her an idea. When they cake arrived the day of the wedding i was more than AMAZED at the job she did, she did exactly what i wanted and then some. I was so HAPPY and would definitely recommend her to anyone! She also is a pleasure to work with!! See attached photos of her BEAUTIFUL CREATION!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Bekah! After all these years of making cakes for your family it was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious Cakes!

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very easy to communicate with and she was able to make the cake exactly how we wanted it. She has so many cake flavors, fillings, and icings to choose from and she even had dairy free options! We decided on a personal, semi-naked, 3-tier cake with white velvet and marble accompanied by mini cupcakes with various flavors. Christine delivered beyond our expectations! The cake and cupcakes were delicious and moist and she worked well with our coordinator and florist to decorate our cake and dessert table. We highly recommend Christine's Cake Creation!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage and it was an honor to be a part of your special day!!! You were a joy to work with and everything looked fabulous! Best wishes for all the happiness in the world
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn J. Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing personalized cake!

Christine met with us and helped design a wedding cake that fit with our book themed wedding and tasted amazing. Each tier was a different flavor, pink champagne with raspberries, German chocolate, and marble with chocolate mousse and each cake was so moist and delicious.

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

I absolutely loved making this cake and it was such a joy working with you two!! Loved seeing how everything turned out and the book theme throughout your wedding was so creative and fun!! Congratulations and best wishes!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/22/2018

Best Cake EVER!!!

Christine created a beautiful gluten free, soy free cake for our Thanksgiving wedding and it was INCREDIBLE!!! Almost all of our (50 guests) commented on how moist and delicious the cake tasted! We even got compliments on it being "the best icing I've ever tasted" which I didn't even know was a thing! Christine also added fresh flowers to tie it together with our wedding theme - it was beautiful! Furthermore, she made me a special cupcake on the side for later (white velvet with peanut butter cream filling and vanilla icing which was a favorite during our tasting). She was such a dream to work with, I cannot wait to try more of her creations in the future!
  • John
    John Married on 09/29/2018
    We worked with Christine for our wedding cake and were so so pleased with the outcome. We were living out of state but she made it very easy to work with in terms of arranging the consultation, picking up the samples and delivering the final product. The cake looked better in real life than the photo we sent her and was complimented so beautifully with a floral arrangment by our florist. More importantly, it tasted AMAZING! So good that I’m anxious for the one year mark to try the frozen slice we saved. Christine was also very knowledgeable and offered advice as to what frosting would work best in the conditions and weather of our venue. Everyone was so pleased, but no more than the Bride and me!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 08/25/2018

Great cake! Everyone loved it!

Christine was quick to respond and fantastic to work with. The cake was very well made and delicious. Despite having 80 people at our wedding and a cake made for 100, it was all gone in an instant! Everyone could not stop talking about how good the cake was.
    Devon Married on 05/19/2018
    Christine’s cakes are not only detailed and absolutely beautiful, they are DELICIOUS too!! Our amazing 3-tier cake was decorated on wood rounds and with scroll work! She was so easy to meet with and provided us with cupcake samples - which made me want all the flavors! :) I’m so glad she made our cake!
    Christina Married on 05/05/2018
    Christine baked us a chocolate chunk and strawberry cake for our wedding with a blue water color effect for the design. The cake was delicious. It was light, flavorful, and it looked great!
    Madison Married on 03/17/2018
    Christine was amazing to work with! She is the sweetest person who will understand your vision and truly run with it. We had decided on cupcakes for 100 people and a cutting cake and everything was so beautiful! Everything arrived prompt and on time and again, she was such a pleasure to work with! She's also super affordable for the product she puts out so make sure you book her before that changes! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious the cupcakes were! Would highly recommend Christine for your event!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your most special day!!! Congratulations to you two!!! Saw a sneak peek of you from your photographer and you looked stunning! Thank you again!
    Sara Married on 08/12/2017
    Oh my gosh, best cake ever!! Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about it. On top of that, Christine is super sweet and very responsive! would definitely recommend choosing Christine!!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! So glad you enjoyed the cake. Congratulations and best wishes!!
    Lorena Married on 10/08/2016
    Not only was Christine cost-effective and super sweet, her cakes were delicious. At the tasting for the wedding, I had a hard time choosing my flavors even though she let me choose three different flavors for each layer. She was great at recommending what would work best for my outside venue and time of year and when the cake arrived the day of the wedding, it was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She provided pretty stands for the cake to go on and had pictures to show me to help me figure out what style/decor cake I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.
    Jared Married on 09/30/2016
    My husband and I ordered a cake for our West Coast elopement. We are a gay couple from NY and requested a similar looking cake we happened to find on a different website. She was able to recreate it using her artistic talents to represent east coast meeting west coast. She was very easy to work with and delivered the cake on time. The flavors we chose worked well together and the cake was absolutely delicious. We finished every last crumb! Thank you Christine for making our day special and baking a beautiful and delicious cake. We highly recommend her services!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Awwwww....thank you Jared! You two were a joy to work with and congratulations on your marriage!!!!
    Megan Married on 06/25/2016
    Christine made a cake, cupcakes, pies, and lemon bars for our wedding in SLO. Everything was both delicious and beautiful. I can't wait to eat our top tier on our 1st anniversary!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was a joy working with you and I wish you many years of wedded bliss!!!
    Nicole Married on 05/21/2016
    Christine is fantastic to work with and her cakes are delicious! I was very impressed by the variety of cake and filling choices she offered. When we did our tasting we weren't sure what look we wanted for our cake. Christine was able to combine all of our ideas into one cake and even replicated the lace on my dress!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for the wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and congratulations on your marriage! I wish you two many, many years of happiness!
    Britta Married on 04/23/2016
    Cake was beautiful and amazing tasting! Small cake for a 25 person wedding and it was quiet beautiful. I picked out the flowers and she decorated using what I have provided. She gave some recommendation of flavors too. She has great flavor choices and the cake truly was amazing! My husband didn't want to save the anniversary slice, he just wanted to eat it because he liked it so much.

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Thank you and congratulations!
    Anna Married on 09/19/2015
    Christine was the best and easiest to work with. I didn't have any cake left, everyone loved it! she does a sample cake for a very small fee and let me try a flavor of cake that I wanted for the wedding cake. She is co creative and is a natural at cake design! I will drive a couple hours to get a cake from her for all my future events!!!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Anna!!!!! It was an honor to work with you to create your dream wedding cake!!!! I saw your wedding pics on your photographer's blog and you were STUNNING!!!!!! Congratulations and I look forward to making many more cakes for you in the future!!!!!
    Leah Married on 09/12/2015
    Christine was great from start to finish! We only needed a small cutting cake but she was as responsive, friendly, and helpful as if we were getting a giant multi-tiered confection. Very reasonably priced and she delivered. Our cake looked great and tasted delicious. Thank you Christine!
    Claire Married on 06/21/2015
    Christine worked with us on our choice of cupcakes and a six inch cake topper and was helpful and creative. We decided on a mix of German Chocolate Cake and Vanilla Rasberry cupcakes and a swirl topper and everything was delicious!! She willingly added to the count when the wedding guests increased and arrived on time and was helpful in the display set up and putting fresh flowers on the cake topper. People raved about how delicious the cupcakes were with the wonderful fillings!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Congratulations and thank you again for allowing me to be such a special part of your wedding!!!
    Jeannette Married on 05/30/2015
    Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Unlike some cake bakers, Christine's Cakes have flavor and the frosting is so tasty. The only drawback was that we didn't have time to enjoy more of it ourselves (and as a destination wedding, it was difficult to bring home).

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Congratulations again and I hope you can return to the central coast for another cake!
    Lindsay Married on 05/30/2015
    Christine provided the cake for our wedding reception - and I wish that we had bought a five-tiered cake so we would have left-overs! Not only was it a beautiful cake with gorgeous monogram, the white velvet/cheesecake that we sampled during our "cake-cutting" was almost too good to share with my now-husband! Everyone raved about how delicious it was... and I know a few people who hung out by the dessert table for seconds (and thirds!). I highly recommend Christine for anyone wanting a delicious piece of art for their reception :)

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Awww....thank you! Congratulations and best wishes for a long happy life together!
  • Francis
    Francis Married on 05/23/2015
    Kim makes the best wedding cakes in Paso Robles. Had so many compliments on my cake, it was just delicious.
  • Nohealani
    Nohealani Married on 05/23/2015
    Christine's cakes and desserts are fabulous! We had a pretty big dessert bar for our wedding of only 115 guests, and Christine made everything. It was not only delicious, but everything looked so beautiful. She made us 5 cakes of various sizes & flavors that were each decorated differently, but were all coordinated with our coral and blush wedding theme. I asked for one ombre cake and one naked cake, and she made those two perfectly. She also upped the creativity factor by making our red velvet cake into a coral velvet cake to match our color scheme. We particularly loved her strawberries & champagne cake flavor--sooo yum! In addition to the 5 cakes, Christine also made us 2 flavors of mini cupcakes, 3 different types of brownies, lemon bars and butter mochi.

Perhaps even more unbelievable is her pricing! Christine is beyond cost efficient. I've got a major sweet tooth and the dessert bar at our wedding was something I really wanted and wasn't willing to negotiate; Christine gave us everything that we wanted and more for the truly unbelievable price of $415!! Plus, Christine was wonderful to work with. Of all of our great vendors that we worked with for our wedding, Christine was the one that gave us the least worry throughout the entire planning process through our wedding day. She was flexible with us when we were delayed meeting her from out of town for our tasting, very responsive, but not overbearing, and she graciously honored my requests to make additional desserts using personal family recipes, even making them for her own family gathering as a test run. She was so committed to making the dessert portion of our event look flawless and taste delicious, all the while making it all happen so seamlessly. If you want some delicious desserts that look fantastic (and don't run you dry on budget), I cannot recommend Christine enough--I actually want to go back to our destination wedding town just to order more cakes from Christine!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

Hi Nohea ~ it was such an honor to be part of your day! You were such a joy to work with and anytime you come back to Paso, call me for a cake (or that delicious butter mochi!!!!)
    Caitlin Married on 05/23/2015
    Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only are her cakes delicious but she was such a joy to work with. Christine was always very quick to respond with any questions or concerns. We are so happy with how our beautiful cake turned out and are so happy we chose Christine to make our wedding cake!

Christine's Cake Creations's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you as well!!!! It was an honor to make your special day a little bit sweeter!!!! Congratulations and thank you again!