Sealed with a Kiss

Paso Robles, CA View map

Invitations for everyone!

We specialize in unique and beautiful invitations for every couple. We will help you design the custom invitation or Save the Date you have been looking for. We can also create your menus, programs, table numbers and escort cards.

Come in and see us soon!

Janelle H. Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful!

Our Save-the-Dates, Wedding Invitations, and handwritten signs came out so lovely. They were able to recreate exactly what I had imagined! Everything could not have came out more beautifully!
  • User1036371 2+ years ago
    Wonderfully helpful, an absolute delight to work with
    Karen Married on 08/23/2014
    Thank you, Karen, for the most beautiful invitations! I truly appreciate your attention to detail and your flexibility and timeliness when I went back to order thank you cards at the last minute.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Flowers by Kim Flowers by Kim Wedding Florists

For a huge selection, quality workmanship, and excellent customer service you MUST visit Sealed with a Kiss. You invitation sets the tone of your wedding day and the design and craftsmanship should be reflective of your style. At Sealed with a kiss you can see, feel and experience the actual product and feel comforted that you have made the correct selection! Kim ~ Flowers by Kim

Weddings by Sarah Angelique Weddings by Sarah Angelique Wedding Planners

S.W.A.K. does ALL of my invitations and printed materials for weddings. I love working with Karen and I love bringing my brides and grooms to her. Karen is a wealth of information on all things etiquette related. Whenever I need to double check something, she is the first one I call. She is creative, and knows how to save a bride money. The invitations she creates are truly one of a kind and just simply gorgeous. The bride and groom will know that no one else will have their invitation. The invitation is the first part of the wedding your guests will receive, this sets the stage for your entire wedding. Go to S.W.A.K. and have it done correctly the first time. I've had a bride and her mother drive from over an hour away to meet Karen and have her design the bride's invitations. The bride let me know it was well worth the trip. ~ Sarah Angelique, Wedding Planner ~

1313 Park Street Paso Robles, 93446
Location of (Sealed with a Kiss)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding