White Mountain Cupcakery

North Conway, NH View map

We offer Wedding cakes and Cupcakes and speciality cakes of all kinds, let us provide you with your wedding cake or cupcakes or desserts, we also can do favors. Call today for a consultation and cake tasting.

Helena D. Married on 10/03/2019

Best Day Evaaaaa

We got our cake (Gluten Free) and held the ceremony at the bakery (A First). This was not only a beautiful wedding but a same sex marriage of two disabled women. The owner Katherine Iannuzzi cleaned the entire room for us to use. She decorated and setup the entire room in a beautiful country/rustic decor. During the ceremony she was better than JLo as a wedding planner. She is amazing and also owns several delicious restaurants nearby which are a must.
    Meaghan Married on 04/28/2018
    I was more then pleased with the cupcakes and the wedding cake. There was a small hiccup the day we picked up the desserts for the wedding they forgot to give us the birthday cake I ordered but they quickly realized the mistake and drove it to the venue right away. So I appreciated their professionalism and delicious desserts.
    Sarah Married on 09/23/2017
    I had two cakes done for our wedding: A semi-naked silver flecked 3 tier wedding cake for me and a surprise groom's cake for my husband. This cake was designed special with Sons of Anarchy, Goonies, Game of Thrones and Zombie themes. The top tier featured a huge dragon. We presented it to him on the dance floor after being announced into the reception hall. He was so surprised and the guests took several pictures! Both cakes were delicious and exceeded my expectations, the details were impeccable!!!!
    Cathy was very flexible with meeting me throughout the process and would even communicate after hours to ease my mind. You can tell she loves what she does and is dedicated!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

2757 White Mountain Highway North Conway, 03860
Location of (White Mountain Cupcakery)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding