Sherry's Cakes by the Lake

Sanbornville, NH View map

Custom cakes and cupcakes for special events. Wedding cakes, groom's cakes, cupcakes, bridal shower cakes, baby shower cakes. Delivery and set up available.

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 10/10/2020

Best cake ever!

We are so excited to work with Sherry for our October wedding! Due to covid restrictions we had a "tasting in a box" and Sherry hooked us up! She made us the most delicious cupcakes we have ever had. She is super friendly and easy to work with. We can't wait to see our cake and enjoy it on our big day!

Sherry's Cakes by the Lake's reply:

I look forward to being able to create a beautiful cake for your wedding day! I'm so happy you enjoyed your "tasting". Thank you so much!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/22/2020

Fulfilling Our Wild Ideas

Sherry was amazing to work with! She embraced each of our crazy ideas with excitement and enthusiasm. The cutting cake was absolutely gorgeous, and the funfetti was exactly what we were hoping for! We couldn't agree on any of the "typical" flavors for our guest cakes, and instead asked Sherry if she could make us some sort of Blueberry Lemonade version and something that tasted like the strawberry shortcake popsicles. Let me just tell you, Sherry killed it! Our wedding was two weeks ago, and our guests are STILL raving about the cake!

Sherry's Cakes by the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!! It was my pleasure. Such a unique idea for your guests. I'm so happy they enjoyed them!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic wedding cake!

Sherry is the BEST! She was helpful from start to finish especially about a month before wedding when I decided to change the cake design, I showed her a Pinterest photo for inspiration on what I’d like the cake to look like. Day of wedding when I saw the cake I couldn't believe how beautiful it was and even better then the Pinterest cake photo! Sherry is an artist! I’d refer her to anyone in the area. (Also I should mention the cake was delicious) Thanks sherry!!

Sherry's Cakes by the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! This was my largest wedding to date! I truly enjoyed being a part of your special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

12 Pike Brook Rd Sanbornville, NH, 03872
Location of (Sherry's Cakes by the Lake)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding