My Friend's Bakery

Madbury, NH View map Visit website

My Friend’s Bakery is a wedding cake and dessert studio in Madbury, New Hampshire. My Friend’s Bakery is fully licensed and was opened in 2008 by Lara Vanasco, a pastry chef with a degree from Johnson & Wales University. Every couple is proudly treated like a friend, getting the personal attention and time they deserve.

My Friend’s Bakery creates custom-designed wedding cakes (made with frosting or buttercream) to fit the couples’ ideas, desires, and tastes. The staff offers delivery and setup for events and is happy to provide consultations and private tastings in advance so you can be sure you’re all on the same page (and that you love what you’re going to get)! In addition to cakes, My Friend’s Bakery can also bake brownies, cookies, cupcakes, fruit pies, groom’s cakes, turnovers, and whoopie pies, as well as supply a dessert buffet — perfect for couples who can’t settle on just one sweet treat.

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Kelly
    Kelly O. Married on 03/19/2022

Beautiful and delicious!

Lara did an amazing job creating a dessert table for our wedding. Everything was delicious and our guests were so happy with the variety of yummy treats! She was so easy to work with and we would highly recommend her! We'll definitely be back for more treats for future events! Thank you Lara!
    Mandy Married on 09/25/2021

Affordable and delicious!

We had such a wonderful experience with Lara! She was very easy to work with and made the most delicious cake and mini cupcakes for our big day! She delivered 6 different cupcake combinations and they were all to die for! Thank you thank you!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 07/24/2021

Best Wedding Cake!

I had initially really wanted a Jacques wedding cake, but after looking into their pricing and tasting their sampler box, we were not impressed. I found Lara through a friend's recommendation. She is so amazing! She sketched our cake design for us, it was unlike anything she had made before. I wish I could include a picture to show you how beautiful it was! Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious! We had three flavors in four tiers, and every single flavor was moist and light and full of flavor! Plus, her beautiful cake was half the price of what Jacques charges, for a more delicious cake! I can't recommend Lara enough, she does amazing work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kari & Colin
    105 photos · 09/23/2017

Janet Moriarty JP Janet Moriarty JP Wedding Officiants

Lara's cakes are artfully decorated and delicious as well. Her designs are personally executed to reflect the customers wishes.

96 Hayes Rd. Madbury, NH, 03823
Location of (My Friend's Bakery)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding