229 Chocorua Mt hwy, Chocorua, NH 03817 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Batter Up

Batter Up is a wedding cakery and sweet treat bakery based in Chocorua, New Hampshire. This dedicated confectioner can assist couples to design the dessert table of their dreams for their special day. They also create customized wedding cakes that are both eye-catching and delicious.

Batter Up offers an initial consultation to get to know you and your wedding cake dream design. A private tasting can also be provided to help you choose just the right flavor combination for your celebration cake. In addition to wonderful wedding cakes, this company also bakes a range of dessert options to enhance wedding events. These include cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, pastries, and groom’s cakes. They can deliver and set up wedding cakes and dessert displays at your wedding location for your convenience. Batter Up is also happy to supply pastries and sandwiches on the morning of your celebration to serve as wedding party snacks during the getting-ready process.

72b3877d a94d 481e a426 aafd9950ff6e rs 720 480 51 1390843 158326521490563
72b3877d a94d 481e a426 aafd9950ff6e rs 720 480 51 1390843 158326521490563

4 Reviews for Batter Up

Mike A. · Married on 04/04/2020

Outstanding!!!

Julie met with us pre-Covid to plan our October 2020 wedding. Then COVID.....Julie was amazing, adapting to our now April 2020 wedding, and was so kind and understanding. The resulting cake/cupcakes were INCREDIBLE. I could not recommend Batter Up enough!!

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Delicious Desserts and Easy to Worth With!

Julie was awesome to work with! Her bakery was referred to my by the local area Facebook group for my wedding since I was unfamiliar with the area vendors. I had a microwedding, only 32 people). Since it was so small, we originally thought we’d just buy some stuff close to Where we reside, but realized that would be tough to transport a small cake and other desserts for a two hour car ride to where we got married.

That being said, I reached out to her only about two and half weeks before my wedding date (talk about procrastination on my part!). Julie was super responsive, offered picture examples of past work of her’s, and conducting my orders entirely via Facebook messenger. She even delivered to my wedding site and I had no idea where her bakery actually was as I had never been there in person (and still haven’t, need to next time in the area)!

Our cake was small, as was the rest of our order (variety of cupcakes, cannolis, and dessert bars to feed our small number of guests). I wish I took pictures of her work to share looked just as delicious as they actually tasted!!

It’s probably good her bakery is two hours from where I live, otherwise I’d be in there twice a week buying goodies!!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Batter Up FAQ

$ 4.50
    $ 6
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount