123 Main Street, Lancaster, PA 17545 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Flouretta Sweet

*FLOURETTA SWEET IS CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED FOR 2021 WEDDINGS.
2022 Weddings are now being accepted!*

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
I'm Blayre and I'm the owner, operater, and head cake girl at Flouretta Sweet, a boutique wedding cake studio located in Lancaster, PA. I specialize in unique Wedding Cakes and delicious Miniature Dessert displays for your special day!

Interested in More Information/Pricing for 2022 or 2023?

The best way to inquire with Flouretta sweet is by visiting
Http://www.flourettasweet.com/weddings and filling out the Wedding Inquiry Form.
Blayre will get back to you promptly to discuss availibility, and send you detailed pricing information.

Lots of other helpful information can be found here as well!

My Experience

I have had a fascination with baking since I was a young girl standing at the kitchen counter next to my Grandmother Loretta. In fact, I loved baking SO much that I decided to make it my career! I attended The Culinary Institute of America and earned my Bachelor's degree in Baking & Pastry Arts Management, and her professional journey began there. I have over 10 years of professional baking, cake design, and pastry experience! I started Flouretta Sweet in 2016 and this is my third full-time wedding season as a business owner.

Wedding Information:

You deserve a unique wedding cake that is designed just for you AND not only looks good, but TASTES good too! I offer a wide variety of cake and buttercream flavors, a full menu of miniature dessert options, as well as allergen-friendly options for Gluten Free, Diary Free, and Vegan couples or wedding guests.

Here's how the process of inquiring and booking with me works:

1. Fill out the Inquiry Form: This can be found by visiting http://www.flourettasweet.com/weddings (it's at the bottom of the page). This will give me some information about your big day! I'll get back to you with my availability, and if I'm free on the day of your wedding, I'll also send along a Welcome Guide with all of the pricing and information you'll need!
  2. Retainer Fee & Contract: In order to book me for your wedding day, a $250 non-refundable retainer fee is required. Couples are also required to spend a minimum amount of $700 with Flouretta Sweet, which is due 30 days before your wedding. If you've decided you'd like to work with me, I'll send you a Retainer Agreement and Invoice and I'll officially be a part of your wedding day team, wooo!
  3. Consultation & Tasting: Consultations and tastings are only offered to clients who have paid their retainer fee. If you'd like to try some cake before booking, please inquire and let me know, and I can send you a link to order a cake sampler box!About 4-6 months before your wedding day, we will meet for a cake tasting and consultation! In this session you'll get to taste 5 different cake flavors tailored to your taste preferences. We will also discuss all of your wedding date details, design and sketch your cake, and you'll walk away with a clear picture of all of the delicious choices you made for your wedding!
  4. Wedding Time!: Your final invoice and any details/last minute changes are due 30 days before your wedding. Then, it's time to get married and eat cake!!! <3

I can't wait to meet you and chat more about your big day!

-Blayre :)

Gin and tonic-themed wedding
8384111572968013824 n 51 1562875 1568573321

19 Reviews for Flouretta Sweet

Calvin P. · Getting married on 04/25/2021

Flouretta Sweet is one of the best decisions we made

Hiring Blayre to be our cake artist for our wedding was one of the best wedding choices we made. From the start, communicating with her was easy and her responses were fast. Her cakes are delicious and her artwork for the cakes (and other desserts) are stunning. (It's about 2 weeks after our wedding and people are still talking about the desserts!) But Blayre was more than our cake baker. She was our hype woman. She was the person I would vent to when I was nervous and message when I was excited. Blayre truly treats every single one of her clients like family and she tells every bit of your story through her desserts. If you're looking for both a wedding baker and someone who will hype you up along the way, then Blayre is the cake artist for you. If you're just looking for cakes/desserts, there is no one more talented than her.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Flouretta Sweet's reply:

Thank you so much Calvin & Orin! I am happy to be your hype woman any day!

Jordan B. · Married on 01/09/2021

Flouretta Sweet is Magical!!!

If you want the most magical wedding cake of your dreams, look no further than Flouretta Sweet! Blayre was able to help transform our vision of a whimsical, romantic cake into a master piece. She incorporated fresh flowers into the design and was able to make it look so effortless. The florals flowed so naturally with the rest of the cake, it was truly stunning. Throughout the entire process, Blayre was extremely helpful and supportive. She was able to guide us through a fun design process and most importantly, she made it exciting. Not only was she able to create (in my opinion) the most beautiful cake, it was DELICIOUS. Family and guests continue to rave about the two flavors we chose. In summary, Flouretta Sweet checks all the boxes for the wedding cake of your dreams! Rich and I are so happy we chose her to be part of our big day!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Flouretta Sweet's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, and I am honored to have been able to bring your whimsical design to life!
  • Karen

Steve N. · Married on 11/07/2020

Best decision

I don’t think I can put into words just how AMAZING Blayre is!
    Her work is BREATHTAKING and her desserts are superior, she also made us gf, vegan desserts...delicious!
    Blayre has the best energy and her love and passion is evident in her work. She will make you feel so special from the very first email. I’m SO happy we used her..so were our guests 🥰

Sent on 11/08/2020

Flouretta Sweet's reply:

Aww Karen, thank you! You are wonderful, and YOUR energy made me so excited to design something special for your day! Thank you for making me a part of your celebration

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Flouretta Sweet Pricing

Flouretta Sweet Price Rates

Flouretta Sweet FAQ

$ 7.50
    $ 7.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 123 Main Street Lancaster, PA, 17545 See on map
    717-519-9384 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flouretta Sweet)