44 West Main Street, Leola, PA 17540 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Byers Butterflake Bakery

We at Byers Butterflake Bakery are a family bakery and have been baking together since 1968. At times you will see three generations of Byers baking together. More importantly our years of experience will help you sort through many options to create the perfect wedding cake. Diahann Byers-Cascarella is a core member in the family baking business. She earned her Pastry Arts Degree and Bachelors in Food Management from Johnson and Wales University and she will assist you in creating your dream wedding cake. Call us at (717) 656-6803 and set up a consultation today!

Follow Byers Butterflake Bakery on

Byers Butterflake Bakery 3
  • Denise

Denise Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Megan's wedding cake

Megan's Cake was not only beautiful- it taste wonderful! It was delv on time and it was wonderful.

Byers Butterflake Bakery 4
    Byers Butterflake Bakery 5
    Byers Butterflake Bakery 6

Lauri · Married on 08/04/2018

Byers' exceeded our wedding dessert expectations! My husband and I went with cupcakes, rather than, a massive cake and when we saw how the cupcakes we decorated and placed on the dessert table, we were amazed! We also did a small cake for us to cut (and eat). It all was super delicious and many of our guests commented on how good the cupcakes were! Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

Byers Butterflake Bakery has quite the reputation around them. Not only did my wedding planner recommend them, but so did my mom and my mother-in-law! They allowed us to come in and sample some of their cakes before making our decision and they were all so wonderful we had a hard time deciding! Our cake turned out better than I expected and I must say, I can't wait for a year to roll around when I can eat it again! I would highly recommend Byers!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Byers Butterflake Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Designing Memories
    Designing Memories Wedding Planners

I have never been disappointed by Byers Butterflake Bakery. I know when I recommend my brides to them they won't be disappointed! Whether it is a wedding cake or just some fabulous desserts you are going to get a product of good quality with an amazing taste.

• Bent Creek Country Club
    Bent Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

Byers Butterflake Bakery is simply amazing. I have worked with them for over 12 years and have never heard one negative comment about their cakes or service (and that says a lot!). I highly recommend them to any bride!

• 44 West Main Street Leola, PA 17540 See on map