Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sapphire Road Weddings

At Sapphire Road we believe your wedding is not just one day but an adventure leading up to your actual 'I dos'.  We strive to make the planning process simple and stress-free but most importantly, fun (yes, real wine sippin', flower pickin' fun!). Through thoughtful planning and execution we will help you discover your style and create an event that is completely one-of-a-kind.  We promise to make your journey to marriage as exciting as the wedding day itself.

• Woman-owned
Follow Sapphire Road Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mx2 Event Design
d9c906f133998a4f Cover

29 Reviews for Sapphire Road Weddings

Rachael · Getting married on 05/01/2023

Abby is the BEST!!!

I cannot say enough about Abby and the amazing job she did! From the first email we communicated with to the end of our day, she was PHENOMINAL!! Being a COVID couple is stressful, emotional, difficult, and there is a lot of disappointment. We postponed, then we changed our venue, then we needed to change our caterer, then we needed to find a day of coordinator, and so many other curve balls and changes that made this process extremely difficult. Looking back, it was all for the best! All the changes and postponements brought us not only to a dreamy venue...but a true DREAM TEAM of vendors. I never worried about a single thing, because Abby was so on top of it. Even our families and bridal party were raving about her! My sisters, who both work in the wedding industry as event coordinators, were so impressed by her. She was a true joy to work with, and I wish I had more events happening in my life to have her help with! I am already recommending her, and the entire SRW team, to everyone I see who is getting married. I cannot imagine how our day could have gone any smoother, we would've been completely lost without her.

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Claudio

Claudio T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great team, great investment

The Sapphire Road team was amazing to work with over the past year!

We hired them as "day of coordinator" - and on day of we had nothing to worry about! Courtney and her team were on every detail and made sure there was nothing we needed to worry about!

They were everywhere without use even knowing it - Courtney would be five steps ahead of us all day! She was bringing family members for photos; arranging every detail; greeting guests upon arrival and making sure we were where we needed to be all night!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Katy

Katy K. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best decision!

Using Sapphire Road Weddings for day-of coordination was probably the best money spent for our wedding! I never really considered hiring a wedding coordinator until we found out that our venue required us to have one. And I totally see why they do. We worked with Gabriella and she was amazing, to say the least. We hired her for "day-of coordination", but we got so much more than that. She helped us with planning out the day a few months prior to our wedding date. She had helpful suggestions along the way and was very supportive through all the changes we had to make because of COVID. We ended up having our ceremony in the same room as our reception which required flipping during cocktail hour. This decision was made probably less than a month before our wedding and it went off without a hitch - which I totally credit Gabriella for. My cousin was supposed to play the piano at our ceremony and when the venue was changed we didn't have access to a piano anymore - but she offered to let us borrow her own personal keyboard!! She was there for our rehearsal (which wasn't even held at our venue, but she made it work) and was at the venue before we got there and stayed until after we left the day of. She set everything up and made sure all the vendors were on track with the schedule and the stresses of flipping. On top of that, she kept the bridal party on schedule as well. I cannot stress enough that I would have NEVER stayed on track that day if it wasn't for her. I don't think I looked at the time once the entire day because she made sure we were always where we needed to be. Another great thing Sapphire Road has to offer is their beautiful collection of rentals. It's all so unique and can really fit perfectly into lots of styles. We rented a bunch of stuff from them which was so nice because then we didn't have to worry about buying all these decorations that we weren't ever going to use again. I would've totally rented their whole collection if I had the budget for it! I struggled with what I wanted to do with our seating chart and Gabriella offered to write it out on mirrors which turned out beautifully - her lettering is great - yet another thing she had to offer! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator - DO IT! And use Sapphire Road. So worth it

Sent on 10/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sapphire Road Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1275
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1275
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1275
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Harrisburg, 17112 See on map
    717-265-6151 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sapphire Road Weddings)