Sapphire Road Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,275 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,275 Package Price

At Sapphire Road we believe your wedding is not just one day but an adventure leading up to your actual 'I dos'. We strive to make the planning process simple and stress-free but most importantly, fun (yes, real wine sippin', flower pickin' fun!). Through thoughtful planning and execution we will help you discover your style and create an event that is completely one-of-a-kind. We promise to make your journey to marriage as exciting as the wedding day itself.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,275

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,275

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,275

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rachael Getting married on 05/01/2023

Abby is the BEST!!!

I cannot say enough about Abby and the amazing job she did! From the first email we communicated with to the end of our day, she was PHENOMINAL!! Being a COVID couple is stressful, emotional, difficult, and there is a lot of disappointment. We postponed, then we changed our venue, then we needed to change our caterer, then we needed to find a day of coordinator, and so many other curve balls and changes that made this process extremely difficult. Looking back, it was all for the best! All the changes and postponements brought us not only to a dreamy venue...but a true DREAM TEAM of vendors. I never worried about a single thing, because Abby was so on top of it. Even our families and bridal party were raving about her! My sisters, who both work in the wedding industry as event coordinators, were so impressed by her. She was a true joy to work with, and I wish I had more events happening in my life to have her help with! I am already recommending her, and the entire SRW team, to everyone I see who is getting married. I cannot imagine how our day could have gone any smoother, we would've been completely lost without her.
    Linda Married on 10/24/2021

Loved working with Sapphire Road Weddings!

What I loved most about Sapphire Road Weddings is that I was able to get my rentals and day of coordinator from one vendor! Since booking a venue which was purely a venue, this made it so much smoother. The process to inquire, book, and plan with our coordinator was so easy.

I was able to work with Gabriella who was our day of coordinator who also created a design book to make sure we were on the same page for the vision for our wedding and to share with other vendors (which was even helpful to my makeup artist!)

I had two distinct ideas that I wanted to have for our wedding and wanted to integrate them in an understated and cohesive manner. I described my vision as "moody, romantic, touch of boho, celestial aesthetic" which when planning, I wasn't quite exactly sure how all those ideas melded together but with the help of Gabriella, she was able to create exactly what I was looking for without it being cliche or tacky.

All of the rentals from bar, neon sign, furniture, rugs, etc. were high quality and reasonably priced. If there was something that I wanted/needed that was not in their inventory, Gabriella had suggestions or other vendors that I could acquire items from.

I love that I did not really have to bring much with me coming from out of state and was able to focus my time and energy on other aspects day of. Gabriella also had personal items that fit our wedding aesthetic and even let us use them day of which is really sweet!

If you are looking for a rental company for furniture/decor, coordinator, designer, or all three (like me!), do not hesitate to book with Sapphire Road Weddings. You won't be disappointed!
    Megan H. Married on 10/16/2021

A seamless process working with Saphire Road!

As a photographer, working with Abby was nothing short of fantastic. She touched base ahead of time to ensure our timelines were on point. Throughout the day, she was incredibly responsive to any questions I had and so quick on her feet to think through every twist and turn in the day. I appreciated her ability to be flexible when needed and trust my professional opinion on photography-related needs. Our couple had their best day ever thanks to her team-view approach to their day. I certainly hope I get to work with Saphire Ariadne again in the future.

Xo - Megan Hoffer

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Harrisburg, 17112
717-265-6151
Location of (Sapphire Road Weddings)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding