Sapphire Road Weddings Reviews

24 Reviews for Sapphire Road Weddings

• Ellen

Ellen McCarthy · Married on 08/01/2020

Ellen & Andrew - 8/1/20

I can’t say enough good things about Sapphire Road, and I wish I could give them more than five stars! We worked with Abby Kessler, and she was simply amazing from start to finish. She was always so kind and positive, as well as very knowledgeable and talented! Any time I would email her with a question (which was probably very often 😂) she would email me back quickly and with the utmost level of professionalism and care. It’s always going to be stressful planning a wedding (especially in the middle of a global pandemic) but Abby made everything so much easier on us. When the actual day came, I was able to sit back and relax and get ready while she took care of every last detail. We watched our vision of our wedding come together flawlessly and it was even better than we ever could have expected or imagined! Abby was so organized and proficient throughout the entire process, and we’re just so happy that we had someone we could trust to make our big day so special. To say she went the extra mile would definitely be an understatement, because everything she did for us truly went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend SRW to anyone with a wedding coming up, and if you happen to get Abby as your head planner, you are in great hands!!
    I should also mention that we rented some decor from their collective, and they have a wonderful selection of things to spice up the aesthetic of your wedding day, without having to buy it yourself. This saved us a ton of money, and then we didn’t have a bunch of wedding decorations left over that we may not have ever used again! We rented a few chalkboards to write down the schedule, the wedding party, and a welcome sign. Abby did the calligraphy on all of these chalkboards and they looked amazing!!
    Overall, we are just so incredibly pleased with our whole experience with Abby and SRW. If you’re looking for someone to help plan and execute your big day, Abby is your girl and I’m sure the other girls at SRW are equally as awesome! ☺️

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • SHELLIE

SHELLIE REID WARNER · Married on 08/31/2019

Did anyone see our planner?

We hardly saw her all day! Where was she? How did all the tasks we needed her to do, get done? Yet every single thing was done so well and so covertly you would swear little creative fairies set up, conducted, took down, and packed up this wedding! Courtney was swift in getting us where we needed to be, and seemed calm and cool every minute throughout the day, and even beforehand! She went above and beyond with her placement of things and making sure our guests were well taken care of and our multitude of decor items were back in our cars, packed up and ready for us to pick up the next day! Trusting her was our gift to her, executing our vision with her clever eye was her gift to us!
    As a wedding planner myself, and the MOB, I am so glad my daughter selected Sapphire Road so we could all enjoy the day! Courtney (and her team) was truly worth it!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Denyal

Denyal · Married on 05/18/2019

Worry Free - Totally Worth it!

We went with a day-of coordinator and I am so thankful I did as Courtney and her team were so easy to work with from beginning to end! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and went incredibly smooth. I didn't have a worry in the world as I knew they had everything under control the entire night. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend the Sapphire Road Wedding team for your wedding day.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Kleckner · Married on 11/30/2018

Simply the BEST!

Courtney is a wedding planning and creative vision goddess, and I owe her so much thanks for bringing our wedding day to life. We COULD NOT have done it without her. Seriously.

We hired Courtney and her team as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in November at Historic Acres of Hershey. But she provided so much more than just executing our wedding. Leading up to our day, she was available to answer any and all questions (and there were so many questions) and she always did so with a cheerful, and helpful, energy. She made vendor recommendations, helped secure them for us, and worked with them independently to make sure they delivered their services on time.

On our wedding day, she skillfully brought our vision to life. Since we (my now husband and I) had planned everything ourselves, Courtney had to take the information and items we provided her and transform them from ideas to actual arranged decor. She was there to walk us through our rehearsal, and to help wrangle a very excitable group of people who sometimes had a hard time staying on track – and she always did so in stride, with a smile on her face.

If you are looking for a talented, thoughtful, detail-oriented visionary professional to help bring your day to life, you’ve found your girl in Courtney. She was truly a delight to work with and we are SO THANKFUL we found her!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/26/2018

Calm, Crafty and Capable Day Of Coordination

We loved working with Courtney as our day of coordinator. Our venue had recently undergone some staffing changes, but thankfully Courtney was very familiar with the property and helped everything go off without a hitch. Her calm and capable demeanor was much appreciated-- especially when an unexpected stain appeared on my dress just before the ceremony. She jumped right into action to find a solution (ladies, have chalk/baby powder handy, it works!).

Courtney also set-up all of our decor and we received many compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. I would absolutely recommend Sapphire Road Weddings. Thank you, Courtney!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2018

THE BEST Day of Coordinators!

Courtney was very detail oriented in helping us plan and execute the vision for our wedding! Our day wouldn't have been as special without her! We met a few times and she was so prompt in her emails, and she got me thinking about details I may have forgotten otherwise. Even though we had to take our outdoor site indoors the day of due to weather, Courtney was awesome in helping it look beautiful and still our style. She helped me pull off all the decorations, set up the seating chart, and coordinate with everyone else involved (caterers, musicians, venue, photographer/videographer). I would not have felt comfortable handing off all these big responsibilities to anyone else!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Kaitlan

Kaitlan · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Courtney was absolutely phenomenal to work with! When I began to plan our wedding, I didn't think that I was going to need a coordinator. My mom was always the person who I thought would handle all of this stuff on my wedding day, but she unfortunately passed away about a year before my wedding day. I recognized the huge amount of stress that trying to make sure our day was absolutely perfect was putting on me and set out on my search for a day of coordinator. I am so thankful that I found Courtney. From the very first time we spoke on the phone, I knew that she would do a great job. She promptly responded to every e-mail I sent her and was able to put my nerves at ease. She is extremely detail-oriented and she made our wedding day completely worry-free. I cannot say enough good things about her. She set up our entire reception exactly the way that I had envisioned it and was able to check-in with us numerous times throughout the entire day, but still remain in the background. If you're looking for a detail-oriented, down to earth coordinator, Sapphire Road Weddings is absolutely who you're looking for!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with both Alyssa and Courtney for our June 2018 and we highly recommend both of them! Alyssa coordinated our wedding (since she's now separate from Sapphire Road) and Courtney provided many of our rentals (votives, candles, welcome sign, cupcake platters, candle holders, card box, etc.). They both were wonderful to work with! Right from the start, Alyssa understood my vision and truly delivered on it. She was also so very responsive with my many many emails and questions and went above and beyond to connect with all of my vendors, coordinate the rental pick-up and drop-off, and complete the set-up and clean-up. Courtney was just as wonderful as well, as she was very easy to work with to select and coordinate many of the rentals. Just a couple weeks prior to our wedding we decided to add a few more rentals and she was kind enough to easily add them to our other rentals. And the rentals were beautiful!

I just can't recommend Alyssa and Courtney enough! From a coordination perspective, Alyssa just took care of everything and made my wedding day stress-less and beautiful! Her ability to deliver on my vision resulted in everything being more beautiful than I could have imagined :)

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

Wedding of our DREAMS- thanks to Courtney!

Courtney was a God send. We had a mishap with our original Wedding Coordinator 6 months before our wedding, & Courtney stepped up to the plate- no questions asked. After our initial conversation & meeting, I knew that Courtney was going to bring my Fairytale Wedding to life. She did just that. Courtney and her husband showed up early the day of our wedding, & did more then I ever could have imagined. From the design concept, coordinating with all of our vendors, & turning Historic Acres into the dream I had envisioned without missing a beat. She went above & beyond the day of our wedding, & I could never thank her enough. Courtney also has an amazing inventory of items you can use to liven up your cocktail hour, ceremony, & reception. Her pricing is beyond reasonable, and she knows how to use the items to make the space look full & beautiful. Our wedding was better then I ever could have imagined, and I couldn’t have done it without Courtney! If you are considering working with her or on the fence about having a Coordinator at all, please set up a meeting with her- you will not be disappointed! Her design ideas, energy, and passion for weddings will blow your socks off!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I originally thought a wedding planner was an unnecessary expense.

Planning is an obsession with me. I love to entertain as a rule. Since that time, we not only hired Alyssa to help with my daughter's wedding in September. She also organized her bridal shower this past weekend. We are so glad we did! It was beautiful and relaxing! I was able to enjoy the party. Normally I would be running around taking care of everything.

We can't wait for September. What a wonderful preview!

Thank you Alyssa Wolfe!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

From the first moment I talked to Courtney, she made me feel better about my wedding and all the insanity that goes into planning it. Courtney was more than a vendor, she was a partner. She helped me come up with ideas, listened to all my crazy ideas and, most importantly, was honest with me when they were bad ideas. In the end, she brought my vision to life and more. The space looked incredible and everything was true to my style and who I am! Courtney also has so many cute items for rent, which made bringing my vision to life amazingly easy. The candy bar table was something I rented from her, and I thought it really added something to the space. I just can't say enough amazing things about Courtney and her team. I didn't sweat a single thing on our wedding day, and I couldn't be more grateful!!

Photo cred: Christie Heimbach Photography
    Venue: Blue Hound Farm

Sent on 12/21/2017

Clifton · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Alyssa only seven weeks before our wedding because our previous planner backed out when she took another job. Of course my fiance was initially upset, but it turned into a blessing in disguise. Alyssa met with us right away to iron out all wedding details and was constantly in communication throughout those seven weeks, making my fiance immediately feel better. One day we had a question regarding a specific wedding detail and didn't expect a response until that night, as she was on her kid's school field trip. Well what do you know, she called me at 9 am that morning after breaking away from the group for a few minutes to sort out the detail. How many wedding planners would do that??? She also brought up ideas we didn't think of that made our wedding more memorable, such as specific decorations, signs, etc. Thanks to Alyssa's involvement, our wedding day was spectacular and more beautiful than it otherwise would've been.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Becky · Married on 04/29/2017

I wouldn't recommend anyone but Alyssa at Sapphire Road for wedding planning in the Harrisburg area! Alyssa was absolutely amazing, she was incredibly organized and had the best vision for my wedding. She was amazing on the day of, coordinating all my vendors and being the point of contact for me. Everything ran so smoothly and I was relaxed and at ease the whole day and all the days leading up to it. Hire Sapphire Road and your wedding planning and day-of coordination will be easy :).

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

I spent a majority of the time leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding worrying about absolutely nothing. And that's all thanks to Alyssa and Sapphire Road. I kept getting comments about how I seemed so relaxed on the day of the wedding and that's because I knew Alyssa had everything under control and taken care of. Also, all of their rentals are amazing and everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Brittney · Married on 11/18/2016

Asking Alyssa and Sapphire Road Weddings to be our day of coordinator was honestly THE best decision we made for our Novemeber 2016 wedding. Being a pretty indecisive bride, Alyssa was so patient and was able to bring my vision to life flawlessly despite my lack of planning! Whether on the phone, email, or in person, Alyssa was always available to discuss wedding details- she even took me, my husband, and my mom to a local restaurant to talk more after our venue closed for the night! On the morning of the wedding, Alyssa was there bright and early decorating and organizing. She even made last minute changes which turned out BEAUTIFUL! I had such faith in her, I was completely relaxed and focused on why I was there, to get married! We cannot thank Alyssa enough for the hard work and dedication she put into our wedding; we honestly felt like we were the only couple she was working with (which definitely wasn't true). If I have one piece of advice for someone who is planning a wedding, get a coordinator and make sure it's Alyssa.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Joanne · Married on 06/18/2016

I want to echo my daughter Erica's comments about Alyssa's contribution to the success if our wedding. In addition I would add that she took our decorative vision and presented it so much better than we could have done ourselves. She made my day as mother of the bride one that I was able to enjoy and I'm pretty sure that would not have been the case without her. She is a lovely genuine person .

Sent on 06/23/2016

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I hired Sapphire Road Weddings to take care of our day-of needs. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Courtney. She is beyond accommodating, flexible, exhibits leadership while respecting your preferences, and overall, extremely professional.

1) She accommodated our last minute needs and coordinated with the venue on our behalf.
    2) Courtney was flexible with her availability, providing us with varied times of the day to meet.
    3) She took charge and handled obstacles that arose, all while keeping in mind our priorities and vision for the day.
    4) Courtney is professional, personable, and a pleasure to work with. She'll take all the stress of the day away!

-Christina Bayura

Sent on 11/01/2016

Erica · Married on 06/18/2016

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Sapphire Road Weddings and, more specifically, Alyssa! She literally SAVED our wedding from potential disaster by stepping in as our coordinator at the last minute. She genuinely cared about making sure that our day was the best day of our lives - and we felt that in her attentive nature, kindness, and excitement. Alyssa was incredibly responsive to all texts, emails, and phone calls - it was honestly a BARGAIN given how much time and energy she put into our wedding. My partner and I now have a friend-for-life in Alyssa and she was, hands down, the best decision we made in terms of booking vendors. Sapphire Road also provided beautiful vintage rentals and hand-wrote beautiful signs for our cocktail hour bar and for our reception. On our wedding day, we felt calm and at ease knowing that Alyssa was taking care of every single detail - and the end result was absolutely breathtaking. The day was absolutely incredible - which wouldn't have happened without Alyssa. I would also note that I would recommend Alyssa wholeheartedly to anyone planning a wedding but specifically to same-sex couples. She treated us just like any other couple (because we are, of course!), used gender-neutral language, and worked to make sure BOTH of us had "equal billing" for our big day. 5 BIG SHINING BRIGHT STARS FOR ALYSSA AND SAPPHIRE ROAD WEDDINGS! <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxo

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alyssa with Sapphire Road Weddings was an absolute blessing throughout the whole wedding planning process. Upon meeting Alyssa, even before hiring her as a wedding coordinator, she demonstrated the ability to listen and understand the vision I had for my wedding. Not once did she try to impose her own vision but she, instead, expertly helped to enhance the vision my husband and I had for our reception. Every step of the way Alyssa was open and responsive to questions and a treasure trove of valuable information and suggestions for vendors (Our wedding was planned in less than 8 months). Alyssa's warmth, professionalism, and organization helped to make our day more beautiful and exceptional than we ever could have imagined. Her coordination of all of the vendors in the months before the wedding took all of the stress and pressure off of us in the planning process and under her guidance I was completely stress free the entirety of the wedding day. She organized the set up of the entire reception site with absolute grace (and trust me I had more than enough decorations to be overwhelming) and oversaw the vendors the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly. If anything didn't go smoothly I have absolutely no idea because I never found out and never noticed and I attribute this 100% to Alyssa. Even up until the day before Alyssa was open to last minute changes and bent over backwards to make sure our wedding day was perfect. She once told me that a bride only gets one day, therefore it is up to the vendors to make sure it is the day she always imagined. This statement doesn't even come close to covering the service she and Sapphire Road provide-- they take that day and enhance it. Alyssa's dedication, passion, kindness, and love of what she does shine through in every moment of her work. While some may be hesitant about hiring a wedding coordinator, I urge you to reach out and talk to Courtney and Alyssa at Sapphire Road- it's a choice that you will not regret!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Stacia · Married on 11/07/2015

Courtney is by far one of the most talented individuals in the wedding planning industry! Not only was she extremely professional, flexible, and quick to respond to emails and phone calls, but she made sure each interaction and conversation was personable and met the needs for me and my husband. I have recommended Courtney and Sapphire Road Weddings to numerous people at this point and will continue to make additional recommendations in the future. Courtney's work is detail oriented and she takes the time to build a strong and personal connection with her clients. She was highly accommodating and made me feel comfortable with my decisions during the entire wedding planning process. I relied on Courtney's extensive knowledge of the wedding industry, expert tips when it comes to decorations, and keeping me on task and organized during the various stages of wedding planning. Courtney went above-and-beyond to make sure my wedding dreams became my reality. Again, I was extremely appreciative of her services and would recommend Courtney and Sapphire Road Weddings to anyone and everyone! Happy wedding planning to all the future brides!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

We were hesitant to hire someone to help with our wedding but we are so happy we did! I knew that I wanted a beautiful spring wedding but had no idea how to make that vision come about and had very little time to do so myself. From my beautiful centerpieces to the crystal chandeliers in the tent my wedding was more beautiful than anything I could've ever imagined! I could've never done it one my own. Needless to say my husband and I were able to enjoy our day and leave the details to Courtney!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2013

Sapphire Roads did an awesome job with helping plan my parents 50th anniversary party. First off, it was a surprise! So she did an awesome job with helping me design the invites and send them out. Also, she helped me take care of the decorations, etc. because obviously I couldn't have those supplies out in case my parents would see! Not to mention - the day off - she was TOTALLY calm and didn't rest until everything was done. She took all of the nerves away from me, helping me feel totally at ease. I wouldn't have used anyone else to help plan this special day for my family and I :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2011

We had the pleasure of working with both Courtney & Alyssa on our Autumn wedding. They were a dream team and made our wedding day so special for both my husband and I and our families! Hiring them as our wedding planners and coordinator was the best decision we could have made! Their eye for design, coordination, organization, professionalism and friendly dispositions were SO helpful in all of our planning and "day of" services! Both were incredibly attentive and helpful! I would suggest them to ANYONE!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2017

AMAZING! I worked with Courtney from Sapphire Road as a day-of wedding coordinator for my indoor/outdoor wedding in October 2017. I have to say, she was a LIFE SAVER on the day of my wedding!! My wedding officiant unexpectedly fell ill and sent a colleague (whom we had never met or interacted with) the day of. Unfortunately he was not well prepared and thought we had written our own vows... so didn't bring ones of his own. This was 15 minutes prior to ceremony start time. Courtney graciously quickly ran and had vows printed to give to him and soothed my nerves!! Needless to say, everything went beautifully, thanks to Courtney's hard work!! From start to finish, she was super sweet and easy to work with. She is very experienced and decisive - something I really needed because I felt overwhelmed throughout the entire wedding planning process!! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2017