York, York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67
  • Pricing

About Taryn Blake Events

On a mission to make planning fun, inspire your vision and create really awesome wedding days!

Recently recognized by Forbes as a company Revolutionizing the Wedding Industry!

Taryn Blake Events is a wedding planning, design and coordination company based in York, Pennsylvania - specializing in helping both local and 'out of the area' couples plan weddings in Central PA! The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning company was founded in 2008 and features a team of 5 experienced wedding planners. The TBE team will assist you in planning the seamless wedding day of your dreams, so that you can relax, be stress free, and have the time of your life at the reception!

Taryn Blake Events is a full-service planning and coordination company that provides services for a wide-variety of wedding types and are fully love-inclusive. We also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Taryn Blake Events 7
  • Allison

Allison Deibert · Married on 06/21/2019

Couldn’t Have Done It Without Her

Can’t say enough great things about TBE. The team we had working with us were amazing.

Jen was our decor contact and though it started rough (we didn’t have a clue what we wanted in terms of colors, themes, etc), she really shepherded us brought the process with a sense of humor and patience. She was always available when I needed to talk and it was nothing for her to spend time on the phone with me (different locations) to go over things until I was comfortable. Her suggestions and ideas were so creative and really made our decor eclectic, but coordinated. It was beautiful.

Tayrn was an absolute dream to work with. She made wedding planning as stress-free as it possibly could be. She was there at every step and not only found vendors, but also then coordinated the contracts and payments as well. She is also incredibly responsive whenever we had a question or a comment. Her contacts in the industry are incredible and we ended up with a dream team of vendors all because of her!

I loved working with Tayrn and her team. They go above and beyond (case in point, there was a furniture delivery snafu on the wedding day and Tayrn and her team were actually rushing around to help unload and set up the furniture that was late. I don’t have full details, but I know they handled it smoothly and without stress to me!) One of my favorite parts was two weeks before, she emailed all the vendors and told them to basically leave Mark and I alone and to contact her with any questions! It was THE BEST!!

I can not recommend TBE enough. We couldn’t have had the wedding we did without them. As two people with very demanding jobs, we wouldn’t have had the time to research vendors, organize contracts and keep payments straight. We had our dream day all because of Tayrn. I would absolutely work with them again!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Taryn Blake Events 12
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/26/2019

Worry Free!

Where do I even start! I can not say enough good things about Daniele. She made me feel like everything was under control after our first meeting. She is extremely confident and responsive. She was super accommodating to our schedules and blew me away with her organizational skills. I originally didn’t think we would need a wedding coordinator, but boy was I wrong. She took care of everything and made me feel so much more relaxed. Everyone kept telling me I seemed so calm and I kept telling them that I am so confident in my planner and our vendors that I know I don’t have anything to worry about! I don’t know what we would have done without her. An hour before our outdoor ceremony it down-poured and they had to move the whole ceremony to a different location. She felt so bad but I had no doubt it would be just as perfect and that she and her team would take care of everything. I actually don’t know what I would have done without her and her team for that. It would have been a mess and I would have been a bigger mess. I am forever grateful for Daniele and her team for making our wedding day the most perfect day. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Taryn Blake Events 13
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized! On point! Couldn’t pull it off without TBE!

Ever since Taryn and I first spoke on the phone, I knew I was in good hands. We hired TBE as a day of coordinator, and we got much more than that! From the pre-wedding organization to the day of execution, Taryn and staff helped us execute a flawless wedding day.

After speaking with Taryn on the phone several times, I couldn’t wait to meet her in person. Our wedding was in November and I had so many concerns regarding the potential weather forecast to our first dance. She reassured me we were in good hands. But I didn’t realize just how good of hands we were in until we first met at our venue, the Barn at Grimmel Farms. After meeting with Taryn on site and showing her my vision on decor and the flow of the night, the event coordinator from BGF, Kristen, pulled me aside and said, “I have never met someone so organized in my life. She’s amazing!” That’s when I knew we made the right choice.

My husband and I wanted to have a bit of a “different” wedding. Rather than having the traditional wedding events, we decided to change it up a bit, like being announced at cocktail hour with all of our loved ones standing around with a drink in hand. We wanted a fast paced first dance (American Country Love Song - Jake Owen) in the middle of everyone standing. I wanted a wine lounge for all the wise women to sip their wine and watch us youngsters tear up the dance floor. Taryn assured me she could help us pull off these ideas, and she did. We had vendors from all over whom had never worked together before, and Taryn communicated every request. From table rentals to the DJ to our caterer to the florist, she handled everything. Each vendor had a clear image of what the agenda would be, and they all enjoyed working with TBE.

I am forever grateful to Taryn and the TBE team for allowing myself, my husband, and my family to fully enjoy our wedding day. Without them, we wouldn’t have been able to soak it all in and enjoy every moment.

One last thing: right before I walked down the aisle with my father I was overcome with emotion. With my eyes filling up with tears, I was so full of excitement, nerves, love... I had to get it together. Taryn quickly pulled me aside and reminded me of what a special moment I was about to experience. “Look around at everyone as you walk down. See the faces of people who traveled near and far to be here today. If your eyes are full of tears you won’t be able to see all the smiling faces. Take your time and soak it in.” This has stuck with me since. I can still close my eyes and see that moment clear as day. Thank you Taryn for making the best day of my life the most unforgettable and flawless event!

Sent on 12/07/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Silverceiling Beauty Consulting
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

These ladies are AMAZING! We love working with them on events! We've had a lot of experience in working with Jen and her personality and passion for her job is absolutely incredible. She immediately makes you feel at home, and you will feel like you've known her forever! :) It's a pleasure each time we get to work with them- we highly highly recommend!

• Fosters Flower Shop
    Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

You need Taryn Blake Events for that daydream wedding you've always wanted !!!!!. Her team will take care of things you don't even realize you need. Someone who is insanely organized and will keep you and your vendors on schedule.!! Taryn is extremely caring and is someone you want on your wedding day.

• Makeup by Chelsea
    Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've done quite a few weddings with Taryn and Jen and they are AWESOME!! They know what they're doing and how to get it done! Wonderful team to work with!!