• Photos & Videos 58

About Taryn Blake Events

Planning exciting events for adventurous, modern couples.

Awesome weddings. It's our thing.

Taryn Blake Events works with couples from across the US and abroad to create weddings that tell authentic love stories. Whether you’re planning a local wedding or a destination event in our area or beyond, we make your wedding day super fun and stress free.

Give us the scheduling, sweating and sometimes swearing — all you have to do is hang out, say those ‘i do’s, eat some cake and dance your ass off. Visit our website to get a good feel for who we are, what we do, and to view more past wedding photos!

TBE has been planning weddings for over 10 years - from NC to DE - for clients as far from home as Australia. Our physical office locations are in York, PA and Bolivia, NC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud recipients of the WeddingWire Couples Choice award for 5 consecutive years and Best of York award, as well as features on The Knot, Green Wedding Shoes, Charm City Wed, Philly in Love and more!

We're a full-service wedding planning company that loves all types of love. Let us help you with:

• Budgeting

Taryn Blake Events 6
Taryn Blake Events 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized! On point! Couldn’t pull it off without TBE!

Ever since Taryn and I first spoke on the phone, I knew I was in good hands. We hired TBE as a day of coordinator, and we got much more than that! From the pre-wedding organization to the day of execution, Taryn and staff helped us execute a flawless wedding day.

After speaking with Taryn on the phone several times, I couldn’t wait to meet her in person. Our wedding was in November and I had so many concerns regarding the potential weather forecast to our first dance. She reassured me we were in good hands. But I didn’t realize just how good of hands we were in until we first met at our venue, the Barn at Grimmel Farms. After meeting with Taryn on site and showing her my vision on decor and the flow of the night, the event coordinator from BGF, Kristen, pulled me aside and said, “I have never met someone so organized in my life. She’s amazing!” That’s when I knew we made the right choice.

My husband and I wanted to have a bit of a “different” wedding. Rather than having the traditional wedding events, we decided to change it up a bit, like being announced at cocktail hour with all of our loved ones standing around with a drink in hand. We wanted a fast paced first dance (American Country Love Song - Jake Owen) in the middle of everyone standing. I wanted a wine lounge for all the wise women to sip their wine and watch us youngsters tear up the dance floor. Taryn assured me she could help us pull off these ideas, and she did. We had vendors from all over whom had never worked together before, and Taryn communicated every request. From table rentals to the DJ to our caterer to the florist, she handled everything. Each vendor had a clear image of what the agenda would be, and they all enjoyed working with TBE.

I am forever grateful to Taryn and the TBE team for allowing myself, my husband, and my family to fully enjoy our wedding day. Without them, we wouldn’t have been able to soak it all in and enjoy every moment.

One last thing: right before I walked down the aisle with my father I was overcome with emotion. With my eyes filling up with tears, I was so full of excitement, nerves, love... I had to get it together. Taryn quickly pulled me aside and reminded me of what a special moment I was about to experience. “Look around at everyone as you walk down. See the faces of people who traveled near and far to be here today. If your eyes are full of tears you won’t be able to see all the smiling faces. Take your time and soak it in.” This has stuck with me since. I can still close my eyes and see that moment clear as day. Thank you Taryn for making the best day of my life the most unforgettable and flawless event!

Leah Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Taryn Blake Events is Amazing

Taryn's team was amazing each step of the way throughout my wedding. She gave me recommendations for each of my vendors, helped me with the contract negotiations and was always reachable whenever I had question. My wedding day was care free as her team handled all of the logistics. I didn't worry about a thing and I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. I highly recommend Taryn Blake events to any bride!!!

Taryn Blake Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Silverceiling Beauty Consulting
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

These ladies are AMAZING! We love working with them on events! We've had a lot of experience in working with Jen and her personality and passion for her job is absolutely incredible. She immediately makes you feel at home, and you will feel like you've known her forever! :) It's a pleasure each time we get to work with them- we highly highly recommend!

• Fosters Flower Shop
    Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

You need Taryn Blake Events for that daydream wedding you've always wanted !!!!!. Her team will take care of things you don't even realize you need. Someone who is insanely organized and will keep you and your vendors on schedule.!! Taryn is extremely caring and is someone you want on your wedding day.

• Makeup by Chelsea
    Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've done quite a few weddings with Taryn and Jen and they are AWESOME!! They know what they're doing and how to get it done! Wonderful team to work with!!