Taryn Blake Events

York, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

On a mission to make planning fun, inspire your vision and create really awesome wedding days!

Recently recognized by Forbes as a company Revolutionizing the Wedding Industry!

Taryn Blake Events is a wedding planning, design and coordination company based in York, Pennsylvania - specializing in helping both local and 'out of the area' couples plan weddings in Central PA! The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning company was founded in 2008 and features a team of 5 experienced wedding planners. The TBE team will assist you in planning the seamless wedding day of your dreams, so that you can relax, be stress free, and have the time of your life at the reception!

Taryn Blake Events is a full-service planning and coordination company that provides services for a wide-variety of wedding types and are fully love-inclusive. We also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Made our dream day reality

Taryn and Deb… We LOVED working with this incredible team. They maintain strong connections in the industry and make acquiring vendors much easier. All of our vendors spoke about them as if they were family, and we can certainly see why!

Deb is incredibly personable and down to earth; she was our dream wedding guru. She reminded us to have fun throughout the process and easily kept us on track.. She was easily accessible via call whenever we had questions, concerns, or ideas. When we went through our initial vision board, she found many of the exact items that we had shown her and built upon our vision to take it to the next level. We are also incredibly grateful to Taryn for putting asks out to amazing hair and makeup when we forgot a month out!

When the big day came we had nothing to worry about. Deb took care of everything without putting any of the burden on us. She coordinated vendor setup and triple checked that every detail was perfect so we didn’t have to worry. She also helped take care of anything that came up as needed, such as helping with faulty bridesmaid dresses and being sure that we actually had time to eat and take a moment together to enjoy the day.

Our wedding was an elegant and truly enjoyable DREAM thanks to this team. We would highly recommend Taryn Blake Events to anyone who is looking for a high style, low stress day.
    Arv K. Married on 02/19/2022

This is it if you want stress free wedding planning

We worked with Daniele and the Taryn Blake Events team for our February wedding. We planned the whole thing in 6 months, and without their help, we likely wouldn't have a wedding (or if we did, nothing close to the dream wedding we had).
    Daniele was patient, understanding of our vision, and very knowledgeable of the wedding world around Central PA.
    We can comfortably say that wedding planning was of minimal stress thanks to Daniele and the team.
    We can't say enough good things about her and the team. We wish that every couple planning their wedding could have a Daniele.
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey M. Married on 12/03/2021

I will scream it from the mountaintops: “Stop Looking Around, Hire TBE!!”

I have sat on this review for quite some time now, trying to find the right words to express how grateful my husband and I are that we got the opportunity to work with TBE, Taryn, Daniele, and Deb. We met Taryn and Deb at my best friend’s wedding I was officiating in 2018, a few months after our engagement, and within minutes of chatting with both, I had already given my fiance the look saying “Oh yeah we’re hiring them.” Within a week or so we had found a date they had open in November 2020 and chose the month-out package. And that was how we lucked into hiring TBE – no lengthy discussions, didn’t even explore*any* other options (which in hindsight is insane!) but we knew it was the right choice, just from seeing how smoothly my friend’s wedding went and in seeing how passionate and good Taryn and Deb were at this.
    Fast forward through Covid and a rescheduled wedding into 2021, and I am in awe with how smooth the whole planning/executing of a wedding is to TBE. Did I have anxious moments/mounting stress in trying to make a destination wedding in New Orleans happen in the middle of a pandemic? You bet. But TBE was there with us every step of the way – any question I had I knew I could direct their way, anytime I just needed to hop on the phone with Taryn to talk me through things I didn’t understand, she made herself available, even outside of the month where they took over the planning. As the planning was handed off to Daniele and Taryn, we pretty much had nothing to do but wrap up seating charts and music. We heard almost nothing from vendors in terms of where/when/what, all of that was handled by TBE behind the scenes, which we absolutely appreciated.
    Day of the wedding, and Taryn and Deb have the entire night handled. One of our friends in the wedding party had a broken zipper on the back of her dress, so Deb took her aside and sewed her into her dress – can we just talk about how amazing that is? Without that quick save, that’s pretty much a dealbreaker on our friend being in her dress and enjoying her night. My husband’s and my boutonnieres both were mixed up and came as shirt pocket inserts (we didn’t have shirt pockets), so in comes Taryn with the quick fix to cut off the insert and pin them. Not only were they fixing the unexpected things, but everything was planned to the minute. We were married on the rooftop, across from a gorgeous church clock tower, with the ceremony beginning at 7. That clock tower chimed 7 and the ceremony started on time – it might not sound like a huge feat, but I can’t count the number of guests that told me about this moment and how it struck them they’d never been to a wedding where things ran *on time*.
    Truly the only regret we have in hiring TBE is that we did not hire them full time for planning. If you have made it this far and are still unconvinced, let me spell it out more plainly – “I would go back in time and give Taryn, Daniele, and Deb MORE MONEY to plan our wedding because they are worth it. EVERY PENNY.” Seriously, hire them, and if you’re on the fence about how long to hire them for, I promise you that the money you invest into TBE will be paid back tenfold in the removal of stress, headaches, anxieties, by letting them do what they are so amazing at doing. We are so grateful to have them be a part of our day and truly cherish those memories. Now quit dragging your feet – GO.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Wedding Hair & Makeup

These ladies are AMAZING! We love working with them on events! We've had a lot of experience in working with Jen and her personality and passion for her job is absolutely incredible. She immediately makes you feel at home, and you will feel like you've known her forever! :) It's a pleasure each time we get to work with them- we highly highly recommend!

Fosters Flower Shop Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

You need Taryn Blake Events for that daydream wedding you've always wanted !!!!!. Her team will take care of things you don't even realize you need. Someone who is insanely organized and will keep you and your vendors on schedule.!! Taryn is extremely caring and is someone you want on your wedding day.

Makeup by Chelsea Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've done quite a few weddings with Taryn and Jen and they are AWESOME!! They know what they're doing and how to get it done! Wonderful team to work with!!

York, 17404
Location of (Taryn Blake Events)
York York, PA, 17404

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding