Fosters Flower Shop

York, PA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

At Foster’s Flower Shop we can provide the dedication to create and design the event that you deserve. We can create any floral arrangement—simple, unique, colorful or fun—to fit your desire. We work with clients to develop an event that is breathtaking and beyond expectation. Whether simple or over-the-top, we are committed to providing our clients with signature designs and service.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$199

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 05/29/2022

Floral Perfection

Marcy delivered perfection on our wedding day! As an indecisive bride who struggled to articulate my vision, Marcy was able to still pick up on exactly what I wanted and executed so beautifully.

Additionally, about a month before the wedding we had a phone call to go over final details and we did end up changing quite a few things from the original proposal (the product of an indecisive bride). Despite, the fairly last minute changes, Marcy ran with it without hesitation and with enthusiasm. I also appreciated that Marcy was not afraid to provide her honest opinions when she felt like something wouldn’t work and offered helpful alternatives and suggestions. I feel as though this honesty is why everything turned out as gorgeous as it did.

When I saw our bouquets and the flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception on the day of the wedding, I literally gasped because she did such an amazing job. We had so many people tell us how stunning the florals were.
    Alex Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful flowers

Marcy was wonderful. I came into our wedding planning knowing exactly what I wanted and how I wanted things to look. Marcy was able to make my vision come true and more. She was available for any questions when I needed her too. Almost everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/12/2019

The most stunning floral arrangements!!

Marcy and her team are not only amazing to work with, but created the most gorgeous bouquets, center pieces, hair pieces, and chupah for our wedding!! She was very open to our ideas and her creativity and expertise helped make them into reality. The flowers really helped transform our venue into our dream fairytale wedding and she even helped us get mini gourds to use as our center pieces! We can't say enough about Foster's Flowers-- you'd be crazy not to hire them if you're getting married in the York/Lancaster area!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

PHILTER | photography PHILTER | photography Wedding Photographers

The sweet, kind, energetic gals at Foster's Flower Shop have the style, enthusiasm and eye for detail every couple is looking for. It's without a doubt the fresh floral arrangements they provide are second to none, but their styling and SERVICE was what makes Philter swoon.

1493 bee tree road York, PA, 17403

retail storefront closed by appointment only as we work from a private studio.
Location of (Fosters Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding