Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About PHILTER | photography

Our heart. Our soul. Our everything pours into our couples. The love you share with each other, the love you have for your families and the love your friends bring into your life. Your wedding day should celebrate every ounce of that goodness. Your photographer should be ready to grab all of it--from your first kiss to the final sip, Philter captures every part of your love story as authentically and magically as possible.

Follow PHILTER | photography on

philter photography5g5a1053 51 600793 158525797816898

26 Reviews for PHILTER | photography

• Kim

Kim · Married on 12/31/2019

Fun, Professional & Talented!

Steph photographed my New Year's wedding, with Erin as an assistant - Philter was one of my favorite vendors that I worked, and I wish I could do it all over again!

I've only gotten the preview so far (which only took a couple of days and was super quick!) and my jaw hit the floor when I saw the photos. They are so incredibly stunning and highlight me and my husband so dramatically, but also all of the amazing details at the wedding.

Not only are the photos amazing, but Steph and Erin are both super cool people to hang out with! We had fun with them on our wedding day, but they are still super professional and get the job done.

I 1000% Recommend booking Philter for any photography needs you have!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Giulia · Married on 10/26/2019

The greatest

If you are considering booking Philter for your wedding photography STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO BOOK THEM while they are still available!!!!! From the moment we met with Stephanie I knew we had found the right photographer. They are insanely talented/professional and create beautiful photos, but are also some of the kindest and highly emotionally intelligent people you will meet and will make you feel completely comfortable. My husband and I have not had professional photos taken of us before the wedding, and Stephanie made us feel completely at ease in front of the camera. The photographs she takes are gorgeous and she knows how to capture those special candid moments. The whole process of working with Philter was so smooth, I didn't have to worry about anything. Stephanie and her team are truly special and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Bethanie · Married on 10/05/2019

1 million stars

Working with Philter Photography was the best wedding decision I made. I would give Stephanie and her team a 1 million star review if I could. I worked specifically with Stephanie, and I am forever in love with the work that she does. Her photos are magical, and she is amazingly friendly and professional. Stephanie is communicative and available for questions, and she made my husband and I feel like superstars on our wedding day and throughout the whole photography process, start to finish. Her photography style perfectly suited what we were looking for, and every time she sends us a sneak-peek at our wedding photos, I am just in awe. I would 100% recommend working with Stephanie and anyone at Philter, as I know that Stephanie has taken great pains to create a wonderful culture within the company.

Sent on 10/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PHILTER | photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• Mountain Laurel Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working with Philter! Stephanie is one of these vendors that became friends of Mountain Laurel Catering. Stephanie and her staff are extremely professional and friendly. We used their services and would encourage anyone to do the same. The quality of Philter's photography is amazing. They are also very communicative and great to work with!

• Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Philter Photography is passionate about what she does. Someone who has butterflies for you on your wedding day. So refreshing in this industry to see someone who loves what she does and is excited for you!!! The attention to detail is like no other. Nothing gets past her eye! Your pictures will be AMAZING!

• Beautiful Dream Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

I could instantly tell why our Bride was so happy with her photographer of choice. Harmony was a delight from the moment I met her. Not only was she pleasant on the day of the wedding, but she has been consistently enjoyable to communicate with even after the wedding. Oh, and did I mention the quality of the finished product? Amazing. PHILTER is an excellent choice for beautiful images!

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map
    7175761916 (Phone number)
    7172384001 (Fax Number)
    Location of (PHILTER | photography)