Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About PHILTER | photography

On my own wedding day, I remember feeling great - all the planning was finished, the details were in place and all I had to do was relax and let the photographer document the whole thing. Guess what? She didn't do her job. There were so many details to my wedding I wish I had and somehow (as a form of therapy?) it just feels better to make sure I photograph those details for other brides, so they don't have the same experience.

Working with PHILTER is fun: It starts with a get-to-know each other meeting. I want to know about your story, your hobbies, your loves and your life - then we tailor your portraits to that. I'll visit the venue, get friendly with your wedding coordinator, and give your officiant a call to find out any policies he or she may have. I also attend your rehearsal; It gives me a chance to get to know your family, friends and other vendors before the big day. It makes things run much more smoothly for me and tends to be a great ice breaker for those who'll be posing for me on wedding day.

A wedding photographer should be everything you want it to be, so together we will customize the photography style (romantic, vogue, fun, casual...) to your desires. With three main package options, your choice is simple and there are no added fees for extra hours, a meal or other demands. You didn't hire a photographer to go to your wedding and NOT give you the photos, so there is only a minimal fee to cover the cost of shipping and burning to a thumbdrive. All the photos are edited and yours to post or print anyway you prefer - oh - and I do offer professional printing services, you're just not obligated to use them.

Thanks for taking the time to get through all this - choosing a photographer is probably the single more important decision of your wedding plan. I'd love to be a part of it, but either way, congratulations and good luck!

Follow PHILTER | photography on

katiematt 2176
pptbridal 1010
marketing 2013
PHILTER | photography
Glam-chic bridal party at The Bond in York PA. Flowers by Foster's and beauty squad represented by...
mg1930

PHILTER | photography 7
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome experience!

I did a boudoir shoot for my fiance and it was so much fun! I was really nervous at first but they made me feel very comfortable in my own skin! Awesome to work with and fantastic photos!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

We recently had Steph and Jules shoot our wedding. Not only did they take so awesome photos but they were also a pleasure to work with. They were super professional and got the shots that we needed. They were able to direct our family and bridal party to quickly get some great shots. They were timely in getting the shots so we didn’t miss a thing at our wedding. We just got our sneak peak and the photos were absolutely amazing. We would recommend them time and time again. We will definitely be using the again in the future for family photo shoots!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Our wedding day felt like a dream thanks to Philter! Stephanie and Juliana were an incredible duo. Their positive energy, attention to detail, artistic approach, and sincerity exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and look forward to working with Philter again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    PHILTER | photography 14

Award

PHILTER | photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Mountain Laurel Catering & Events
    Mountain Laurel Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working with Philter! Stephanie is one of these vendors that became friends of Mountain Laurel Catering. Stephanie and her staff are extremely professional and friendly. We used their services and would encourage anyone to do the same. The quality of Philter's photography is amazing. They are also very communicative and great to work with!

• Fosters Flower Shop
    Fosters Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Philter Photography is passionate about what she does. Someone who has butterflies for you on your wedding day. So refreshing in this industry to see someone who loves what she does and is excited for you!!! The attention to detail is like no other. Nothing gets past her eye! Your pictures will be AMAZING!

• Beautiful Dream Team
    Beautiful Dream Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

I could instantly tell why our Bride was so happy with her photographer of choice. Harmony was a delight from the moment I met her. Not only was she pleasant on the day of the wedding, but she has been consistently enjoyable to communicate with even after the wedding. Oh, and did I mention the quality of the finished product? Amazing. PHILTER is an excellent choice for beautiful images!

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map