401 village road, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sarah B Photography

On your wedding day you are exchanging what was to what is. Your childhood ideas of devotion come in to your own perfection as you stand before your lifelong partner. And all of this, we're here for. We take the whole wedding thing pretty seriously, but we navigate it untraditionally. No matter the weather, we got you! No matter the mood, we got you! Because we believe all of this matters, and we keep the atmosphere light. We pride ourselves on allowing moments to just be. No staging. No posing-we achieve timeless images with a flare of fun. You deserve to have fun, and not just you, but your guests as well. We’ll be sure to dance with you, take a shot with you and just allow you to be YOU! Basically "i want people to be afraid of how much they'll love me." - michael scott

a blurb about us ::

We are what they call a "husband-wife team." We have two wonderful but bratty boys. Our love is a unique one. Our personalities are polar opposites, but hey, they say opposites attract! Freeman is more of the quiet observer, a lil awkward (he owns it) and can win you over with his chef skills and warm personality. Sarah is more of the extroverted, confident, what you see is what you get type girl. (with a slight obsession of cats) Our complimentary personalities and styles brings the complete picture to our couples' weddings.(all 200+ of them) So let's be friends and start this journey.

Follow Sarah B Photography on

• Vince Ha Photography
  • Colin Hayden Photo
  • Creative Interpretations Photography
  • A Life Built for Two
favorites 1 7 51 608139
Utah wedding.
Story outer banks wedding.
Story outer banks wedding.
Sparkler exit photo.
Hipster woodsy wedding.
Romantic historic shady lane
Romantic historic shady lane
Romantic wedding.
Classy new jersey wedding.
Classy new jersey wedding.
Washington dc wedding.

41 Reviews for Sarah B Photography

• Brittney

Brittney B. · Married on 10/11/2020

Sarah is da-bomb. Com

I originally found Sarah on Instagram and immediately followed her.... and soon realized I needed her to be our photographer! It didn't take much convincing of my husband to also get on board after looking at ONLY her instagram work & stories LOL! She is extremely personable, professional, and GIFTED as a photographer... we have zero regrets of going with our gut and booking her & Freeman!

My husband and I are not "photogenic" or "comfortable" in front of the camera, but Sarah eased all of my anxieties and made our engagement session FUN! Yes, even my husband left the session saying he had FUN and all because of Sarah doing her thang! She is so good at what she does that she makes you feel good at being photographed too somehow, ha! We never had a spot chosen for engagement photos & she recommended a state park which fit our personalities perfectly... we love the outdoors and were able to catch beautiful photos with a variety of settings.

The day of the wedding the girls had all gotten behind schedule but Sarah & Freeman were able to keep their schedule and capture all the photos in a timely manner!! I loved having a 2 person team of photographers to capture both the groomsmen & bridesmaids, guests & us, and so many other things that could not have been possible at the same time with 1 photographer!

Sarah's style of photography is timeless and I can picture my husband & I still in awe over our photos years and years from now! I received my sneak peaks in only a week and I'm so in love! Thank you again Sarah & Freeman... you captured so many beautiful photos for us to remember our special day forever! XO

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Sarah and Freeman are THE BEST!

OK, this is my second time writing this review because of a glitch with my original posting! Phew!

Sarah and Freeman are THE BEST! I was so excited to meet Sarah at my wedding- since we haven't yet had our engagement session due to wedding reschedules and Covid. I immediately felt like I had another friend with me. The thing you don't see about Sarah's work (but you will later feel when looking at your own photos) is how special she makes you feel throughout the day. She has a talent for making you feel the love, joy, and connection that weddings are really about. Instead of "how do I look in this photo?" I found myself thinking "I never want this to end!"

Since I have received my gallery I've looked at it everyday- and it never fails to put a perma-smile on my face. When I look at my photos I see US- I see our smiles, our faces we make at each other, our love- the way we look at one another- our laughter (lots of laughter courtesy of Sarah!) our kisses and genuine hugs. It feels authentically us. The colors, the mood of the photos all reflect the day how I experienced it- and it transports me back to my favorite day. I love that the range of emotions was captured- I love getting to feel everything all over again. Sarah's talent truly allows you to capture bits of your day to have forever. Honestly, I'm not sure how I will choose which photos to print because I love SO many of them!!

I truly can't imagine anyone else photographing the most special day of our lives. So many members of our bridal party commented on how chill and great Sarah and Freeman were. She went above and beyond to help us celebrate each other, celebrated with us, and made us feel celebrated by all around us. I just can't imagine that most photographers out there have that capability. I can't wait to work with Sarah and Freeman again!! Book them!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Tagan

Tagan L. · Married on 05/03/2020

If you want to relive your wedding day through pictures you NEED sarah b!

sarah and freeman made all of our wedding day photography dreams come true. having the same photographer for engagement pictures helps you to feel comfortable with each other prior to your big day, something that was so valuable for me--especially because I think I am so awkward in front of the camera! Honestly, sarah and freeman make you forgot they are even photographing you. Our engagement and wedding photos are breathtaking and something we will value forever. We had to trim down our wedding significantly in 48 hrs due to Covid and redo our day of schedule and Sarah was completely flexible in whatever changes we needed to make last minute. Seriously, I could not recommend sarah b photography enough to capture one of your most important days.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Sarah B Photography Pricing

Sarah B Photography Price Rates

Sarah B Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Prints

• 401 village road Harrisburg, PA, 17112 See on map
    7173202046 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah B Photography)

Sarah B Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah B Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah B Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Sarah B Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah B Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Sarah B Photography offer?

Sarah B Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sarah B Photography offer?

Sarah B Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Sarah B Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah B Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarah B Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah B Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.