"For Goodness Cakes"

Moultonborough, NH View map

Having been trained by the Master herself, Donna Love, I began my career as a Pastry Chef when I was 15. After visiting Donna at Love’s Quay in Wolfeboro, NH, - the restaurant she and her husband owned - for a job shadow assignment in the 10th grade at Moultonboro Academy, I was offered a position as her assistant and she taught me everything she knew about baking. When Mike and Donna sold their business in Wolfeboro, I continued to work alongside Donna out of her home when she opened up her shop, Love Bites. Now fast forward to today:

Different name, same girl. Jennifer's - For Every Occasion is now "For Goodness Cakes". I am a New Hampshire native and I still live and work in the same small town I grew up in. That is what separates "For Goodness Cakes" from the other cake vendors. A small town girl knows the importance of giving the customer special, one on one attention. You can expect nothing less from me. I give each client the attention he/she needs beginning with a private tasting all the way to the delivery of the order and setting it up with the final special and specific touches.

And now for some bragging rights: Through Meadowbrook in Gilford, NH, I have made cakes for ZZ Top, Travis Tritt, and Sugarland, just to name a few. I made the cake that was donated to the Town of Wolfeboro's 250th Anniversary Celebration. This is the link if you are interested in reading the complete article. href="http://www.newhampshirelakesandmountains.com/">www.newhampshirelakesandmountains.com

My other non-profit organizations that I have donated to have include: a photo shoot for Bride Magazine, center display for "The Knot" function, Capitol City of the Arts Bridal Show, a cake for Moultonboro Central School's Kindergarten's class to have during their Thanksgiving feast, a cake for WLNH - 98.3 and the Children's Network, and mini cupcakes to the Zumb-a-thon which raised money for David's House in Dartmouth. As I continue to grow my business, I pledge to continue to seek out those non-profit organizations that share my values and beliefs, then I will be able to add to my list of donations those charitable organizations.

On October 23, 2011, Lakes Region Bride held a Battle of the Wedding Cakes competition. This is an excerpt taken from their Facebook page concerning this event:

"Thanks to all our wonderful wedding professionals who made today's Castle Wedding Affair so spectacular. Our wedding cake bakers pulled out all the stops and brought us some and delicious wedding cakes for the Battle of the Wedding Cakes competition. Our winner was chosen by Frank of Montilio's Baking Co. of Boston: Jennifer's - For Every Occasion. And a special thanks to Tim Ames of the Nonantum Resort and Philbrick Photo for providing lodging and a photo shoot for our lucky grand prize winner! Photos to come soon courtesy Photography by Kimberly."

As the winner of Castle in the Clouds 2011 Battle of the Wedding Cakes, I donated a wedding cake to the bride whose name was drawn at that function.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jamie
    Jamie F. Married on 08/28/2021

Easy and delicious!

Jen is easy to work with. Accommodating and fairly priced. We ordered a small two-tiered naked almond cake. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious. For my bridal shower we also had carrot cake cupcakes and custom sugar cookies! Jen's the best!
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 01/26/2019

Exactly what we envisioned!

Our cake was amazing! It was EXACTLY as we envisioned it and absolutely delicious! We highly recommend!
    Brian Married on 06/29/2018
    Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was accommodating and helpful when choosing cake the flavors and style and made everything a breeze. Not only did it taste amazing (we served butter almond with raspberry preserve and german chocolate) it looked absolutely beautiful. So much so that we thought it was a fake cake at first because it looked so stunningly perfect. The guests raved about the taste and presentation. Thank you so much for creating our dream wedding cake, Jennifer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Simple Bouquets Simple Bouquets Wedding Florists

Jennifer's cakes are as beautiful as they are delicious! Her dedication to one on one service will impress you. We have worked with this vendor many times and each time were impressed with the level of professionalism, beauty in design and personal interaction with the customer. You will be happy you chose For Goodness Cakes!

220 Moultonboro Neck Rd Moultonborough, NH, 03254
Location of ("For Goodness Cakes")

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding