Custom Cakes by Tami, LLC

Claremont, NH View map

I am a local cake decorator in the New Hampshire area. I enjoy making specialty cakes and desserts for any special event. All of my cakes and desserts are homemade as well as all of my frostings and fondant. I provide a wide variety of desserts such as mason jar pies, cupcakes, cookies, bars, brownies and much more. If you are looking to add that special homemade touch to your wedding day or special event please contact me for more details!

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cheese
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Heather Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tami makes planning your Wedding Cake easy! She has lots of flavors, ideas, colors, display options, sizes etc. Working with her from start to finish was fun, easy and she kept me up to date along the way. She never forgot that I might be worried or stressed about something... she Checked in with me periodically and never was bothered by a change. Her cakes and cupcakes are out of this world, taste, texture, presentation... all spot on! I have used her for my kids birthday cakes, holiday get togethers, etc and she has never let me down. I highly recommend Tami, her passion for baking and people makes her the best around!
    Chelsea Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tami made my mini wedding cake and dessert spread for my wedding, and I cannot say enough good things! The cake was AMAZING - I am super picky with frostings, and the one she made was just as I asked - sweet, but light and not too filling. the decorations on it (flowers) were so life-like, that no one believed they were fake and edible ! The cupcakes, mini pies, brownies, etc. that she made for my dessert spread were all amazing as well- the wedding party and I couldn't stop eating leftovers (she made a TON!) for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a few days after! We used Tami again later to cater my sister''s baby shower, and once again she surpassed expectations. I couldn't ask for a better baker!
    Robyn Married on 05/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I live out of the area, but needed to help my sister with her wedding reception. I spoke to Tami and she took care of everything! She met us at the hall and set everything up beautifully. She even left us a couple of boxes in case In case we had some extras to take home.
    My sister and her new husband had a nautical theme for her wedding. Tami made individual candies for each cupcake. Everything I had pictured in my head, Tami made a reality.
    As lovely as everything looked, it tasted even better. I received many complements. I would definitely recommend Tami for any special event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

10 Glidden Street Claremont, 03743
Location of (Custom Cakes by Tami, LLC)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding