Weddings by Jennifer Fox

Woodstock, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$370 Typical Price

Weddings by Jennifer Fox and Company offers wedding planning, day of coordinating and officiating all over Chicago, Chicagoland, Wisconsin, we also travel with you for your destination wedding!

Our goal is to provide all couples with an easy and stress free wedding day that is memorable for everyone!

Weddings by Jennifer Fox offers, wedding planning, day-of coordination and officiant services for a stress-free wedding day experience. Jennifer's ceremonies are personalized and meaningful that honors your one-of-a-kind love story! Like an old friend - with a lot of experiene!

As your wedding planner and day-of coordinator, Jennifer and her team will oversee every detail of your day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

**$900 DAY OF COORDINATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH 3/31/22-- REACH OUT NOW TO CHECK YOUR DATE! ***

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$370

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$230

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$1

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
VA
WA
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Heather
    Heather Married on 10/15/2021

The best of the best of the best

I cannot recommend WBJF&C enough. She was our officiant, and we used her service for day of coordinating. It was like someone you and your SO knew your whole life married you. Her voice is not annoying, and someone you definitely want to read your ceremony. Which, she'll make your very own ceremony for you, by the way. It'll be perfect, and made, just for you and your future spouse.
    Usually, when people say day of coordinator, it can mean just the day of, nothing more. Not here! Both Jess and Jennifer were present in all prior meetings, Jennifer was at our rehearsal, and both were at my wedding day. Every email, call, text, will all be answered from our friends. From marriage license, to even after the wedding, WBJF&C will be there for you.❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Dana
    Dana S. Married on 09/12/2021

Quick wedding plans

Within days of talking to Jennifer, she was officiating at our wedding! Jennifer is truly amazing, everyone (Zoom) has raved about how special she made our ceremony, we are blessed to have found her and she made magic happen for us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jennifer Fox
Jennifer Fox
Owner, Officiant, Planner, Coordinator

Hi! I'm Jennifer, an ordained minister through Universal Life Church and the owner of Weddings by Jennifer Fox. I have found such fulfillment since I began marrying couples. I feel honored each and every time that a couple chooses me!

I have peformed over 350 ceremonies as of 2020 and I love the creativity and visions of my couples! I have perfomred ceremonies just about anywhere- on top of skyscrapers, on boats, in the mountains, backyards, banquet halls, barns, yards, parks, zoos-- you name it! Each of my couples is as unique as their relationship!

I pride myself in being open to all religiouns, beliefs, and tradtions- I've performed a mix of ceremonies from Christian or not at all religious, LGBTQ+ ceremonies, handfastings and celtic tradtions, hindu, jewish, latino ceremonies.

I love to do new things and enjoy making each couples ceremony special and perfect for you!

Calhoun Street Woodstock, IL, 60098
Location of (Weddings by Jennifer Fox)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding