Bella Bridal Beauty

Glendale, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bella Bridal Beauty is an on-site hair and airbrush makeup team based in Arizona and Illinois, that believes in making all brides and members of their wedding parties feel beautiful without breaking the bank. Founder and licensed cosmetologist Renee Pecora and her team of licensed professionals work closely with brides to create stunning wedding day looks. They also offer spray tanning and lash extension services. Bella Bridal Beauty offers services throughout the Arizona Valley & the Chicagoland area.

Bella Bridal Beauty offers hair & airbrush makeup with fake eyelashes to each bride. Airbrush makeup is lightweight, water-resistant, and guarantees 12-to-24 hours of flawless wear that looks great in photographs. The makeup artists use airbrush makeup along with contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup, and can cover any tattoos. For hair, they can add length with extensions and create romantic updos. Every bride gets a makeup and hair trial ahead of the wedding day to ensure they are satisfied with the look. The team of licensed artists can handle large wedding parties on the day of the wedding.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Alyssa
    Alyssa W. Married on 04/30/2022

AMAZING experience

The owner and Alexia who did our hair and Jazmin who did our makeup are just amazing and genuine people. While getting my makeup/hair done by them, I felt like I was sitting with my best friends. They listen to your ideas and are kind if you see something you don’t like. They make it easy to speak up and say if you want something fixed or changed. They did an amazing job on me, my moms, and my girls and we couldn’t be happier. We all looked like rockstars and I felt like a Queen thanks to them! I highly recommend and will hire again.
    Makaila H. Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing!! The artist are so friendly and attentive!

The service from this team was unbelievably amazing! I had my makeup and hair artist cancel on me the night before my wedding. A post went out on Facebook and Bella Bridal answered right away. The stylist left Phoenix to drive up to Prescott within an hour of responding to the post. My hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids turned out WAY better than my trial was with the original artist. This team truly was part of saving my wedding. I would not recommend anyone else!!

Bella Bridal Beauty's reply:

Makaila! We are SO glad that we could come save the day!! So rewarding and we had SO much fun with you ladies! Thank you for trusting us and for your sweet words! We are beyond blessed that we got to be apart of your day!!
    Kristi F. Married on 03/24/2022

Great experience with Bella!

Bella Bridal did my wedding makeup and did a fantastic job!! Liz showed up on time and made me and all my girls look and feel absolutely gorgeous! I really like the airbrush style makeup, which also was great on my mom who has allergies to certain makeups and was feeling good all evening.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Bella Bridal Beauty 1
Discount

Valid for Summer Weddings on dates in June, July and August.

Chicagoland Area:

$10 off Bride Hair & Makeup Package, $5 off Bride Hair only or Makeup only.

$5 off Wedding Party Hair & Makeup Package, $5 off Wedding Party Hair only or Makeup only.

Arizona:

$10 off Bride Hair & Makeup Package, $5 off Bride Hair only or Makeup only.

$5 off Wedding Party Hair & Makeup, $5 off Wedding Party Hair only or Makeup only.

When booking insert Promo Code: SUMMERWW

15641 N. Hayden Rd. #134 Glendale, AZ, 85260
Location of (Bella Bridal Beauty)
514 W Higgins Rd. Park Ridge, IL, 60068
602-350-5863
15641 N. Hayden Rd. #134 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding