Bella Bridal Beauty Reviews

47 Reviews for Bella Bridal Beauty

• Cory

Cory S. · Married on 04/17/2021

I Felt Like a Princess

Ladies. Renee is incredible. She is such a lovely person to have around on wedding day. Realize that the stress will likely be high on this day, and you definitely don't want your vendors to be high strung. Renee is so chill and easy going. Of all the things I had to worry about looked right on wedding day, my hair and makeup was not one of them. I've had my hair and makeup done quite a few times, and there is no one quite like Renee! She is such a pro at finding your naturally beautiful features and highlighting them so well. I'm so so so so so glad we went with Bella Bridal Beauty. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie L. · Married on 04/17/2021

You NEED this team for your wedding!!

I was blown away with this team. Not only did they do an amazing job, on time, and nailed my look. But they also were so much fun, conversed, and really made me feel special on my big day. Not only did I feel like a Princess but so did my flower girl 🤍 Sometimes it can be so uncomfortable to ask to make changes but these girls felt more like friends than “hair/makeup artist”. They really strive to exceed your expectations. Trust me when I say YOU NEED THIS TEAM!!

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Sonja

Sonja H. · Married on 03/20/2021

Perfectly Splendid

I decided at the last minute to have our makeup done professionally and Bella Bridal handled it all. It was amazing. From the trial run to the day of, I have no idea how they made it so perfect and peaceful.

I can’t say enough about the team and our stylist Gabiee.

We had makeup done for 3 bridesmaids, 2 jr bridesmaids and my mother as well. 7 people total in under 5 hours! Sooooo amazing.

Makeup and lashes lasted allllllll day and night.

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Heather

Heather R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Awesome team!

Bella Bridal Beauty was super easy to work with and all the girls were so nice! They did hair and make up for me, my 7 bridesmaids, the mothers, and the flower girl and everyone looked amazing! Very reasonable priced compared to other companies I looked into as well

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Terrin

Terrin J. · Married on 03/09/2021

Julia and Steffanie are awesome!

From my trial to the big day these ladies were perfection!! They helped me and my gals look awesome for my big day. Julia even traveled to the venue to do an additional gal and helped me while I panicked lol! Thank you Ladies!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/20/2020

Stunning hair and makeup!

Dani, Jessica and Amber were an essential addition to our wedding day! They made all of my bridesmaids and me feel so beautiful and no one had to worry about doing their hair and make up to feel their best on such an important day. They were on time, so flexible with making any changes anyone asked for, and just absolutely amazing to work with overall. They had all of our hair and make up done on time and cleaned up when they left. They also did my mom, mother-in-law, and grandma's hair and make up and each of them LOVED it. I highly recommend hiring Bella Bridal Beauty for your big day. You truly cannot go wrong. Thank you all for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. We appreciate you so much!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Krista · Married on 09/25/2020

November wedding

My makeup was absolutely beautiful! My trial was amazing, Renee listened to every concern I had . Airbrush makeup made me feel so flawless and it stay the whole night!.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin L. · Married on 03/28/2020

Bella Bridal Beauty is the BEST!

They are the most amazing group of ladies that you could possibly work with! Not only do they do an amazing job with hair and makeup, but they are are so sweet and are genuinely excited to be apart of your special day. Even throughout the craziness of the world, Jessica and Dani came through for me and made me look and feel beautiful for my elopement and I’m excited to get to have them do it again next year when we have our actual wedding. Thank you to Renee, Dani, Jessica and the rest of the Bella team!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Rachel F. · Married on 03/07/2020

Such Amazing Work!

Scheduling was very easy and the team was very responsive! I live out of town and the team was very flexible in scheduling the trial the day before my wedding and traveling to my family's house! Jazmin did my makeup and Jess did my hair and both turned out beautiful! I loved the airbrush makeup!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Spring

Spring A. · Married on 02/15/2020

Bella Bridal Beauty to the Rescue!

Our original HMU artist flaked on us just 2 months before the wedding, and I was so panicked! I thought there was no chance we'd get someone good in time for the wedding, but Renee came to the rescue and we were booked within 2 days of our other artist cancelling. The whole system at Bella Bridal Beauty is refreshingly clean and efficient, from payment to scheduling. My wife and I had Renee for hair and Amber for makeup, and they were both great. Renee was so fun and lively, and she did an amazing job on our hair--actual quote from my wedding: "Your dress looks great, but your HAIR. I think I like your hair even more than the dress!" I was so picky with my makeup, and Amber was so patient and easy going. They were both amazing about going with the flow during the stress of a wedding say morning. I'm so glad they were a part of our day!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Sonja

Sonja · Married on 11/29/2019

Exactly what I hoped for!

Highly recommend this company. They were reliable, on time, and knew what they were doing. All my girls were happy with their looks and looked great all night

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey M. · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent customer service

The hair stylist and makeup artist were both amazing and so much fun!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Jessica C. · Married on 11/23/2019

All Around Amazing!

The Bella Bridal Beauty team is a dream, honestly. The entire experience - from first contact to wedding day results - was absolutely effortless. Renee listened to all of my concerns and worked through them with me so that on my wedding day I was left feeling perfect. Renee’s bubbly energy is infectious, and it was so much fun having her as part of my special day. I definitely would recommend. Renee, Dani, and Jess L – thank you again so much for making my wedding day so wonderful and fun!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Amanda P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceeded all expectations

Renee did my hair and make up for my engagement photos and my wedding. She knew the look I was going for, her bubbly personality is infectious, and her artistry with hair and make up is next level. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. What more could you ask for. Book her now. She’s amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2020

Breanne · Married on 10/19/2019

I absolutely recommend Bella Bridal Beauty

I first started communicating with Renee about 10 minutes before our wedding. She was incredible responsive right out of the gate. I had some bridesmaids add hair/makeup services closer to the wedding and Renee was very flexible and understanding. We had so much fun with a whole beauty team right in my living room! They were professional, kind, and worked very quickly. I was nervous we wouldn't get everyone done in time, but they were done exactly when they said they would be. I am proud to support Renee's business and am so glad we chose her and the team for my wedding day. Thank you, Bella Bridal Beauty! xo

Sent on 10/08/2019

Diana · Married on 10/04/2019

I absolutely LOVED working with Bella Bridal Beauty.

Not only did they do an amazing job on my hair and makeup, they were also great at communicating with me for next steps and answer any questions I had. The entire process was so smooth and stress free, they were on-time the day of the wedding and were able to finish all the hair and makeup for my bridal party as scheduled. The hair and make-up lasted ALL day and looked beautiful in the photographs. Will definitely recommend and use again for future events.

Sent on 01/21/2021

Jenna S. · Married on 09/13/2019

Bridesmaid Hair and Makeup by Sam

SAM, SAM, SAM! Sam made me feel like an absolute beauty queen! My hair stayed put all night without tons of hairspray and lots of dancing and my makeup was perfect. I had never had my makeup done professionally (and I can be a bit picky) and Sam knocked it put of the park! She chose the perfect colors that fit my skin tone and she covered up my uneven skin perfectly. My false lashes stayed put for 18 HOURS without bothering me one bit! I wish I had taken better pictures to show everyone how wonderful she did! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/13/2019

Best Hair & Makeup Experience!

I cannot tell you all enough how much I would recommend Bella Bridal Beauty — and for so many reasons! They are so reasonably priced that at first I was nervous about quality. Was it too good to be true? Not at all. On the contrary, I feel like we got the best value for the best hair and makeup I have ever had done. They have so many options, including hair extensions and eyelash extensions that were affordable and high quality. I have problems with my hair and makeup staying put all day, and I felt beautiful and fresh the whole day/night when they did my hair and makeup. Renee is so responsive, kind, and flexible, and all of the girls who did our hair and makeup truly wanted us to look and feel amazing. This is one vendor you don’t have to think twice about booking!!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Breanna D. · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing Team!!!

Renee and her team are truly one of a kind! I had been looking for someone to do my makeup/hair for my wedding in September and I happened to stumble upon Bella Bridal Beauty on social media due to a mutual friend and fell in love with their work! I had an idea of what I wanted but they truly made my makeup and hair look even better than I ever could have imagined! My airbrushed makeup stayed on the whole entire day! They were professional, flexible, and affordable compared to other companies I had reached out to. I would definitely recommend and use them for future events!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Rebekah · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent HMU team. I would highly recommend!

The Bella Bridal Beauty team was great! I hired them for my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as for about 9 other women, including my bridesmaids, officiant, and mother. They were incredibly professional, and I found their prices to be much more affordable than others I had been looking at. The trial for my hair and makeup went great, and what was even better, is they really want to work with you. They make you feel comfortable enough to share criticisms and to share if you don't like something. All of the changes I told them about they respectfully agreed to, and did a great job understanding what I wanted and keeping the day about me and my girls. The price included airbrush, and false lashes which was great! My mom neverr wears makeup and was very nervous about doing this, but they were very kind and understanding, and made sure not to pile too much on. She absolutely loved it and was raving to all of her friends about how she couldn't even feel it on her, and same with the lashes! She loved it!
    I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a fun, energetic, professional HMU team for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jasmine P. · Married on 05/21/2019

Best ever!

Renee is the most wonderful, talented person. She and her team were fun, friendly, professional, and genuine. They did an amazing job on all of our hair and makeup while also being our hype team the morning of the wedding! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

I felt like a princess!

So many positive things to say about Renee and her team. Renee is extremely personable and fun loving, which made our one on one time at my trial an absolute delight. She asked me many questions along the way to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my look, and she really made an effort to connect with me. Renee is extremely responsive via text and respected all the little changes I wanted to make to my hair and makeup for the big day. She showed up the day of the wedding ready to go with an organized timeline, and was even willing to stay a little over time to make sure me and my 6 bridesmaids looked perfect. She later mentioned that my chosen updo is the hardest style for her to do, and she pulled it off seamlessly! I was seriously so impressed. All my bridesmaids were extremely satisfied with their final products as well. The airbrush truly looks flawless in professional photos. I would love to work with Bella Bridal again in the future, hopefully for one of my friend’s weddings!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Bella Bridal Beauty's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much for the sweetest review ever Amanda!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day & we are SO glad we were a part of it!! We had a blast with you & your whole bridal party!! Thank you again so much!!!💗

Peyton G. · Married on 02/16/2019

Love them!

They are so much fun!!! Best crew around and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family ❤️

Sent on 02/17/2019

Kristen B. · Married on 02/09/2019

Last minute wedding

My husband and I moved up our wedding date and only had two weeks to plan due to a family emergency. Our budget was tight due to the short notice and Renee was very understanding and gave us a very generous discount. We didn’t do a trial run, but Renee did an amazing job that I’ll never forget. My makeup was flawless, light weight, and stayed on throughout the day. My hair was perfect! She did exactly what I wanted and listened to my ideas/suggestions. I got compliments left and right from wedding guests. Thank you Renee!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely adore Renee!

Absolutely adore Renee! From the moment I walked into my trial, she made me so comfortable and we chatted like we had been friends for years. I showed her a couple hairstyles I liked, and she created an adorable and absolutely perfect mash up of the two! My bridesmaids all loved her and Alex too - and they definitely made the getting ready process fun and stress free. My makeup looked flawless all night, even through my happy tears. Definitely recommend Renee and her team!

Sent on 02/13/2019