Weddings by Jennifer Fox Reviews

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 6
Weddings by Jennifer Fox 7

Joanne · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Absolutely outstanding!! Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work for and did an absolutely amazing job! We have received nothing but compliments from all of our guests about the ceremony she performed and she was absolutely accommodating to our needs and wants for our wedding day. I would recommend her to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2019

Kind and helpful

Jennifer was super helpful! I'm a California bride getting married in Chicago and relied heavily on this site for recommendations. She went above and beyond. She answered so many questions and made everything flow so smoothly. I loved that we could use her samples and create our own unique ceremony. She is very responsive when you send questions her way and has a great little survey to get to know you. I'm so glad we went with Jennifer Fox as our officiant for our wedding :)

Sent on 07/13/2019

Cheri · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Jennifer is just so kind. She did such an amazing job creating the perfect ceremony for us. She really took the time to include all of the things we wanted in our ceremony and it really just felt so special. She just made us feel so comfortable and at ease, we weren't nervous at all! Jennifer is awesome and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 8
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 06/01/2019

Officiated a beautiful ceremony in the rain!

From beginning to end, Jennifer was incredible to work with and just so kind. We spoke several times on the phone and communicated over email prior to the wedding, but we didn’t actually meet her until 30 minutes before our ceremony because our venue didn’t have a “rehearsal.” She really took charge and made sure that everything ran so smoothly, despite our ceremony not going according to plan at all! Mother Nature tricked us into thinking that the rain had passed and that we would be able to get through our ceremony without it raining again. We were able to get all our 150 guests seated, and the entire wedding party down the aisle without a drop of rain. However, the moment my song started playing and I was walking down the aisle with my mom and dad, a fat drop of rain hit my face and I knew it was coming! I had discussed either indoors or outdoors with my wedding coordinator on the Odyssey, but we had never talked about what we would do if it started raining in the middle of the ceremony! Jennifer really took charge and went with it, and continued the ceremony as planned, improvising a little and making jokes about the rain. We all got pretty drenched before umbrellas were brought up for us and the wedding party, but it was so beautiful. I was having so much anxiety about the weather for days leading up to the big day, and of course it ended up raining right in the middle of the ceremony. But the way everything went, it was as if we planned the rain and if I could choose to do it again, I would choose to have it rain again at the moment that it did. There was so much joy and laughter that was captured on camera as the sky opened up on us, and I can not thank Jennifer enough for officiating such a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Brook · Married on 04/05/2019

So Kind and Professional

Jennifer is so natural and so professional. Both my husband and myself grew up going to church; him Catholic and myself Lutheran. Now older, we practice our religion in different ways; not needing to go to a church, so we didn't have a pastor we knew. When I went online to look for someone, Jennifer popped up in my search and her website immediately clicked with me. When we met, Jennifer was so welcoming in helping us understand the options we had between a religious ceremony and a non-denominational ceremony. We were able to blend such a perfect ceremony using Jennifer's example templates. During the planning stages, Jennifer made is so easy to communicate back and forth allowing me to make changes or additions to the ceremony on our document. At the rehearsal dinner, she took charge and helped organize the bridal party. She made us feel at ease and reminded us when to get the wedding license. She communicated with the DJ very well. She is so well spoken and has great pacing- a true natural. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Jennifer; whether you want to create your own ceremony from scratch or have something already written and organized- she will help you from the beginning!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kaelin

Kaelin · Married on 03/30/2019

Quality officiant

Jennifer was very helpful and professional. She arrived right on time for the rehearsal and wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. Her ceremony script was everything we wanted it to be and she was able to tweak and customize things to make it more personal to us. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is looking for an officiant. She made herself available at all times of the day and answered all questions.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Megan · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

Jennifer did a wonderful job performing our wedding ceremony. She took the time to sit down with us before hand to ask us how we envisioned our ceremony to be performed. She wanted to make sure that we were happy with every detail of the vows. She did a beautiful job performing the ceremony, and our guests commented that she made the event very special. In addition, I was struggling to find the perfect indoor garden venue in the middle of January, and she was able to provide me with the perfect place to have the wedding that fit that criteria. I would highly recommend Jennifer to perform your ceremony.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2018

Jennifer Fox is amazing!

Jennifer Fox is a spectacular officiant! Upon contacting her, she immediately reached out to ask questions about my now husband and I in order to get to know us and generate MULTIPLE ceremony outlines. She even met us in person to further discuss our ideas for our ceremony. She had great ideas for our ceremony that fit into our general theme and who were are as a couple. Everyone raved about the ceremony and a couple of our friends who are getting married mentioned they will be using some ideas from our ceremony for their's. Jennifer is so well prepared, organized, accommodating, and kind. I would highly recommend Jennifer for any couples getting married or renewing their vows!! Thank you for helping us have a perfect wedding day! --Jessica and Aaron

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Jennifer!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She was able to customize our ceremony to exactly what we were looking for, and the rehearsal and ceremony both went perfectly. We booked her fairly early in our process, but she checked in over the months before our wedding so we knew she was on top of it. We looked into several officiants before booking Jennifer and she provided the best value, as well as being enthusiastic and responsive. Our venue director even commented that was so happy to have Jennifer after working with so many unexperienced officiants! We knew we were in capable hands and felt completely comfortable with her, and we got many comments from our guests on how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Jennifer to other couples without hesitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you Amy! I’m so happy I was a part of your day- it was absolutely gorgeous!

Matthew D Rodriguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing person

Jennifer was AMAZING. Everything she said was awesome, her set up was great. She spoke clear and even got a couple tears out of me while staring at my beautiful bride because what she said was very pure and from the heart. I could not have asked for a better person to conduct this ceremony. Jennifer you are great at what you do, thank you for making our moment memorable for life. I will recommend you to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kelli · Married on 10/19/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding f

Jennifer did an amazing job . We had a big wedding planned for October 2018 . Just before Christmas we decided we wanted a small wedding in New Year’s Eve . We planned to go to the court house, but Jennifer offered to come do our wedding that day despite having a few other weddings very far away ! The ceremony was beautiful ! We could not ask for more

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is amazing!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing from day one! She was so easy to get in touch with and so personable. She created the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and how amazing Jennifer was. The best decision we could have made was having Jennifer officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She provided such a sweet, romantic ceremony !
    Creating our ceremony, she was suggestive, creative and flexible. I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!!! Could not have been more happy, comfortable, and loved.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Angelica · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot put into words the phenomenal job Jennifer did as out Officiant. From our very first call to the moment she married us, the experience was beyond awesome! She made the ceremony selection a much easier experience than we thought it would be. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful mostly because of the words she helped us put together. Thank you so much for marrying us Jennifer!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfectly Seamless Experience with Jennifer as our Officiant!

Jennifer was amazing and exactly what we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! She was extremely responsive throughout the planning process, her process was professional and easy to follow (clearly she's a pro!), and our guests (in addition to us) thought she did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Jennifer was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I would do it all again with her in a heartbeat. She was so involved with this process, she took her time to get to know my family and did everything I asked. She made my ceremony so personal. She was VERY PATIENT with me and answered EVERY and ANY question I had. I would recommend her in a HEARTBEAT!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Very helpful! Made us feel 100% confident the ceremony was going to run smooth!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such an important day! Kelly has had nothing but wonderful sweet things to say about your ceremony! Thank you so much for allowing her to marry you! Congratulations!

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox was excellent. We had a non religious ceremony this last month and after our first call with her she immediately sent us some rough draft ideas for ceremony that were right in line with our personalities and relationship. She was extremely prompt, professional and organized and very easy to work with! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Jennifer was amazing. She kept in constant contact and did all of the 'leg work'. She was prompt, she looked professional, spoke clearly and loudly, and even submitted the license and checked in with us after the ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

My first rain ceremony! I felt so honored to hold the umbrella and to marry you and Pete.... next to a waterfall! Congratulations and I can't thank you enough!

Cassidy · Married on 08/04/2018

The best officiant

Jennifer was so awesome at her job she kept everything perfect and she made sure everything was what I wanted! Being a bride you end up changing your mind constantly and Jennifer made sure every change was made! She is great!!

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

Jennifer was amazing. Very thorough and helped walk us through what she thought was best and what we'd enjoy as we didn't even know ourselves other than that we wanted to keep it pretty simple and straightforward. Jennifer was very professional and timely which we appreciated. Wedding couldn't have gone better, we were in good hands.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words and for letting me be a part of your wedding! <3

Kristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was helpful and informative from start to finish, and worked with us to create a ceremony that was a perfect fit. We requested a fisherman’s knot as our unity ceremony and it worked out great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 9

Toni · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer did a great job helping us putting together the perfect wedding meant just for us.

Jennifer performed our wedding ceremony in June 2018. She provided several options to tailor the ceremony to meet our needs and personalities. She helped us ensure we were considering the “little details” of the ceremony to make sure everything ran smoothly. She is easy to talk to and was wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jill · Married on 06/08/2018

Jennifer helped to make our big day go flawlessly

Jennifer was great. She took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to go over the vows to ensure they read exactly as we wanted. She was always responsive and even provided us needed guidance on our wedding day.