Weddings by Jennifer Fox Reviews

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Brook · Married on 04/05/2019

So Kind and Professional

Jennifer is so natural and so professional. Both my husband and myself grew up going to church; him Catholic and myself Lutheran. Now older, we practice our religion in different ways; not needing to go to a church, so we didn't have a pastor we knew. When I went online to look for someone, Jennifer popped up in my search and her website immediately clicked with me. When we met, Jennifer was so welcoming in helping us understand the options we had between a religious ceremony and a non-denominational ceremony. We were able to blend such a perfect ceremony using Jennifer's example templates. During the planning stages, Jennifer made is so easy to communicate back and forth allowing me to make changes or additions to the ceremony on our document. At the rehearsal dinner, she took charge and helped organize the bridal party. She made us feel at ease and reminded us when to get the wedding license. She communicated with the DJ very well. She is so well spoken and has great pacing- a true natural. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Jennifer; whether you want to create your own ceremony from scratch or have something already written and organized- she will help you from the beginning!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kaelin

Kaelin · Married on 03/30/2019

Quality officiant

Jennifer was very helpful and professional. She arrived right on time for the rehearsal and wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. Her ceremony script was everything we wanted it to be and she was able to tweak and customize things to make it more personal to us. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is looking for an officiant. She made herself available at all times of the day and answered all questions.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Megan · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

Jennifer did a wonderful job performing our wedding ceremony. She took the time to sit down with us before hand to ask us how we envisioned our ceremony to be performed. She wanted to make sure that we were happy with every detail of the vows. She did a beautiful job performing the ceremony, and our guests commented that she made the event very special. In addition, I was struggling to find the perfect indoor garden venue in the middle of January, and she was able to provide me with the perfect place to have the wedding that fit that criteria. I would highly recommend Jennifer to perform your ceremony.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2018

Jennifer Fox is amazing!

Jennifer Fox is a spectacular officiant! Upon contacting her, she immediately reached out to ask questions about my now husband and I in order to get to know us and generate MULTIPLE ceremony outlines. She even met us in person to further discuss our ideas for our ceremony. She had great ideas for our ceremony that fit into our general theme and who were are as a couple. Everyone raved about the ceremony and a couple of our friends who are getting married mentioned they will be using some ideas from our ceremony for their's. Jennifer is so well prepared, organized, accommodating, and kind. I would highly recommend Jennifer for any couples getting married or renewing their vows!! Thank you for helping us have a perfect wedding day! --Jessica and Aaron

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Jennifer!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She was able to customize our ceremony to exactly what we were looking for, and the rehearsal and ceremony both went perfectly. We booked her fairly early in our process, but she checked in over the months before our wedding so we knew she was on top of it. We looked into several officiants before booking Jennifer and she provided the best value, as well as being enthusiastic and responsive. Our venue director even commented that was so happy to have Jennifer after working with so many unexperienced officiants! We knew we were in capable hands and felt completely comfortable with her, and we got many comments from our guests on how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Jennifer to other couples without hesitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you Amy! I’m so happy I was a part of your day- it was absolutely gorgeous!

Matthew D Rodriguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing person

Jennifer was AMAZING. Everything she said was awesome, her set up was great. She spoke clear and even got a couple tears out of me while staring at my beautiful bride because what she said was very pure and from the heart. I could not have asked for a better person to conduct this ceremony. Jennifer you are great at what you do, thank you for making our moment memorable for life. I will recommend you to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kelli · Married on 10/19/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding f

Jennifer did an amazing job . We had a big wedding planned for October 2018 . Just before Christmas we decided we wanted a small wedding in New Year’s Eve . We planned to go to the court house, but Jennifer offered to come do our wedding that day despite having a few other weddings very far away ! The ceremony was beautiful ! We could not ask for more

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is amazing!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing from day one! She was so easy to get in touch with and so personable. She created the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and how amazing Jennifer was. The best decision we could have made was having Jennifer officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She provided such a sweet, romantic ceremony !
    Creating our ceremony, she was suggestive, creative and flexible. I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!!! Could not have been more happy, comfortable, and loved.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Angelica · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot put into words the phenomenal job Jennifer did as out Officiant. From our very first call to the moment she married us, the experience was beyond awesome! She made the ceremony selection a much easier experience than we thought it would be. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful mostly because of the words she helped us put together. Thank you so much for marrying us Jennifer!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfectly Seamless Experience with Jennifer as our Officiant!

Jennifer was amazing and exactly what we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! She was extremely responsive throughout the planning process, her process was professional and easy to follow (clearly she's a pro!), and our guests (in addition to us) thought she did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Very helpful! Made us feel 100% confident the ceremony was going to run smooth!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such an important day! Kelly has had nothing but wonderful sweet things to say about your ceremony! Thank you so much for allowing her to marry you! Congratulations!

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox was excellent. We had a non religious ceremony this last month and after our first call with her she immediately sent us some rough draft ideas for ceremony that were right in line with our personalities and relationship. She was extremely prompt, professional and organized and very easy to work with! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Jennifer was amazing. She kept in constant contact and did all of the 'leg work'. She was prompt, she looked professional, spoke clearly and loudly, and even submitted the license and checked in with us after the ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

My first rain ceremony! I felt so honored to hold the umbrella and to marry you and Pete.... next to a waterfall! Congratulations and I can't thank you enough!

Cassidy · Married on 08/04/2018

The best officiant

Jennifer was so awesome at her job she kept everything perfect and she made sure everything was what I wanted! Being a bride you end up changing your mind constantly and Jennifer made sure every change was made! She is great!!

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

Jennifer was amazing. Very thorough and helped walk us through what she thought was best and what we'd enjoy as we didn't even know ourselves other than that we wanted to keep it pretty simple and straightforward. Jennifer was very professional and timely which we appreciated. Wedding couldn't have gone better, we were in good hands.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words and for letting me be a part of your wedding! <3

Kristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was helpful and informative from start to finish, and worked with us to create a ceremony that was a perfect fit. We requested a fisherman’s knot as our unity ceremony and it worked out great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 8

Toni · Married on 06/30/2018

Jennifer did a great job helping us putting together the perfect wedding meant just for us.

Jennifer performed our wedding ceremony in June 2018. She provided several options to tailor the ceremony to meet our needs and personalities. She helped us ensure we were considering the “little details” of the ceremony to make sure everything ran smoothly. She is easy to talk to and was wonderful to work with. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jill · Married on 06/08/2018

Jennifer helped to make our big day go flawlessly

Jennifer was great. She took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to go over the vows to ensure they read exactly as we wanted. She was always responsive and even provided us needed guidance on our wedding day.

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Professional

Jennifer was amazing! She was professional and respectful at all times. She was so patient with us as some of our key guests were late in arriving and she was willing to wait for them, understanding the importance of their presence for us on our special day. Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Jennifer was perfect. I have no complaints. She was communicative and open to my ideas. She was on time for the rehearsal and took charge and made sure everyone knew what to do. She wrote a beautiful ceremony customized for me and my husband. We got multiple compliments on how lovely the ceremony itself was. Thank you Jennifer! <3

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 9
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 10

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer was great! She was very professional through our craziness. She was quick to respond with any questions, or comments we had. The ceremony was beautiful! I couldn't dream of better! She had everything under control when I thought I was going to lose my mind. Thank you bunches!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 11
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 12

Kandace · Married on 04/07/2018

Jennifer was amazing with everything. We hired her a few months before our wedding and she took over everything from communication with vendors and fielding every question I sent her way. She was always quick to respond and made me comfortable at all times that she had it all under control. She coached our officiant for the ceremony and made sure everything went smooth. Nothing ever phased her even when there was lots of confusion from the venue we were holding our wedding at. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone detailed oriented and on point and all that goes into a wedding! Thank you Jennifer, tony and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

I feel honored when I’m trusted with such an important day- thank you for letting me a part of your wedding day!
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfect for an intimate non-denominational wedding

We are so glad to have found Jennifer. From the start, she was very easy to talk to and always responded to our emails promptly. Her devotion to her work and her willingness to cooperate with her clients are simply beyond expectations. For example, English is my husband's second language, so she offered to edit his vows to make sure they were grammatically correct. She also traveled to meet us halfway between where we lived when we needed to go over the processional and recessional orders. Additionally, our wedding situation a little unique. My husband and I have already legally married unbeknownst our family and friends, and we needed an officiant who is willing to "play along" during the ceremony. Jennifer was extremely receptive to our situation, and she even had a commemorative marriage certificate that two witnesses could sign so that nothing appeared amiss. It's the little things that count, and Jennifer did many more than I can write here. I highly recommend her, and you cannot go wrong with hiring her to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2019