Weddings by Jennifer Fox Reviews

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 6
Weddings by Jennifer Fox 7
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Jennifer!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She was able to customize our ceremony to exactly what we were looking for, and the rehearsal and ceremony both went perfectly. We booked her fairly early in our process, but she checked in over the months before our wedding so we knew she was on top of it. We looked into several officiants before booking Jennifer and she provided the best value, as well as being enthusiastic and responsive. Our venue director even commented that was so happy to have Jennifer after working with so many unexperienced officiants! We knew we were in capable hands and felt completely comfortable with her, and we got many comments from our guests on how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Jennifer to other couples without hesitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you Amy! I’m so happy I was a part of your day- it was absolutely gorgeous!

Matthew D Rodriguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing person

Jennifer was AMAZING. Everything she said was awesome, her set up was great. She spoke clear and even got a couple tears out of me while staring at my beautiful bride because what she said was very pure and from the heart. I could not have asked for a better person to conduct this ceremony. Jennifer you are great at what you do, thank you for making our moment memorable for life. I will recommend you to everyone I know getting married.

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is amazing!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing from day one! She was so easy to get in touch with and so personable. She created the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and how amazing Jennifer was. The best decision we could have made was having Jennifer officiate our wedding!

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She provided such a sweet, romantic ceremony !
    Creating our ceremony, she was suggestive, creative and flexible. I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!!! Could not have been more happy, comfortable, and loved.

Angelica · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot put into words the phenomenal job Jennifer did as out Officiant. From our very first call to the moment she married us, the experience was beyond awesome! She made the ceremony selection a much easier experience than we thought it would be. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful mostly because of the words she helped us put together. Thank you so much for marrying us Jennifer!!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Very helpful! Made us feel 100% confident the ceremony was going to run smooth!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such an important day! Kelly has had nothing but wonderful sweet things to say about your ceremony! Thank you so much for allowing her to marry you! Congratulations!

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox was excellent. We had a non religious ceremony this last month and after our first call with her she immediately sent us some rough draft ideas for ceremony that were right in line with our personalities and relationship. She was extremely prompt, professional and organized and very easy to work with! Highly recommended!!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Jennifer was amazing. She kept in constant contact and did all of the 'leg work'. She was prompt, she looked professional, spoke clearly and loudly, and even submitted the license and checked in with us after the ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

My first rain ceremony! I felt so honored to hold the umbrella and to marry you and Pete.... next to a waterfall! Congratulations and I can't thank you enough!

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

Jennifer was amazing. Very thorough and helped walk us through what she thought was best and what we'd enjoy as we didn't even know ourselves other than that we wanted to keep it pretty simple and straightforward. Jennifer was very professional and timely which we appreciated. Wedding couldn't have gone better, we were in good hands.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words and for letting me be a part of your wedding! <3

Kristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was helpful and informative from start to finish, and worked with us to create a ceremony that was a perfect fit. We requested a fisherman’s knot as our unity ceremony and it worked out great! Highly recommended!

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 8

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Jennifer was perfect. I have no complaints. She was communicative and open to my ideas. She was on time for the rehearsal and took charge and made sure everyone knew what to do. She wrote a beautiful ceremony customized for me and my husband. We got multiple compliments on how lovely the ceremony itself was. Thank you Jennifer! <3

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 9
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 10

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer was great! She was very professional through our craziness. She was quick to respond with any questions, or comments we had. The ceremony was beautiful! I couldn't dream of better! She had everything under control when I thought I was going to lose my mind. Thank you bunches!

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 11
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 12

Kandace · Married on 04/07/2018

Jennifer was amazing with everything. We hired her a few months before our wedding and she took over everything from communication with vendors and fielding every question I sent her way. She was always quick to respond and made me comfortable at all times that she had it all under control. She coached our officiant for the ceremony and made sure everything went smooth. Nothing ever phased her even when there was lots of confusion from the venue we were holding our wedding at. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone detailed oriented and on point and all that goes into a wedding! Thank you Jennifer, tony and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

I feel honored when I’m trusted with such an important day- thank you for letting me a part of your wedding day!
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/16/2018

Jennifer officiated our wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased! I really had no idea about how to go about knowing what I needed or how it all worked, but she made everything so easy on me! Highly recommend! :)

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2017

Jennifer did a great job! Very attentive and always there to help in any way she could. She knew how to handle everyone at the rehearsal, very friendly and professional at the same time!

Albie · Married on 12/08/2017

She was amazing and came through In extremely short notice. She made our experience the best it could be and we are still so glad we came across her! Ceremony and service was beautiful!

kristin · Married on 10/06/2017

Jennifer was wonderful! She helped when I didn’t really know where to start inregards to what kind of ceremony we wanted ❤️ Her calm and friendly personality reassured me that I had made the right choice!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer was amazing! Everything was fine-tuned just for us. From the pre-wedding meetings, to her cool, calm and collected nature on the day of. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

Jennifer was amazing at the wedding! She is so easy to work with, any suggestions we had were never troubling for her. We had so many compliments from our guests of how amazing she was. We were so glad to have found such a great officiant but also a great person who was so professional. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 13
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 14

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you for choosing me, even though you were an ocean away! I’m so glad you’re much closer now and Good Luck to you both!

Toni · Married on 09/10/2017

Jennifer was great! She worked with us to give us the ceremony we wanted!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Jennifer was an absolute pleasure! She was extremely professional and responsive from the get go. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and we got so many compliments. I would recommend her to anyone looking for something more personal!

Justin · Married on 09/01/2017

Jennifer was great to work with. She was very respectful of our needs and very flexible. We could not of asked for a better ceremony. Me and my wife highly recommend Jennifer.

Stavros · Married on 08/19/2017

Jennifer Fox was a truly passionate, effective and sensitive officiate at our wedding. She provided many formats to choose from, which we used to write our own ceremony, was on time, nicely priced, well dressed, attractive and lifted the ceremony to a joyful and proper finish. Thank you Jennifer, well done!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so very much! I feel lucky to have been the one to unite your families!

Sarina · Married on 08/12/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. When I contacted her, I explained that I wanted something short and sweet. We spoke on the phone so she could get a feel for what me and my fiancé were looking for. She emailed three different ceremonies and told us we could even pick and choose pieces from them if we wanted to. The one we choose was perfect for us. She showed up early to the park where the wedding was being held and ran through everything with us because we didn't do a rehearsal the day before. The entire thing was 15-20 minutes, which was great for us because we had many guests that were standing. Jennifer was very easy to work with and very responsive when I contacted her. I would definitely recommend!

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 15