Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About My Chef Catering

Helping you celebrate life by providing only the best for you and your guests for 25 years!

My Chef Catering – helping you celebrate life by providing only the best for you and your guests for 25 years!

When you plan a special occasion, you want everything to be perfect – from the venue to the decorations and especially the food. My Chef Catering provides everything you need for a picture-perfect event.

From the moment you call My Chef Catering, experienced and knowledgeable catering experts will help you choose the menu that’s right for you. Before, during and after your special occasion, My Chef Catering provides personalized, professional service.

When you choose My Chef, you have a great team to help you every step of the way in creating a memorable occasion. My Chef’s professional staffs of event planners, chefs, uniformed wait staff and bartenders work together to make entertaining effortless.

My Chef Catering is a repeat WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award recipient & The Knot's Best of Weddings recipient for the past 5 years in a row!

If you would like to schedule a consultation & tasting, please contact Dominick at dominick@mychef.com or 630-717-1167.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Limited Bar (1)
House Beer (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Dominick, Brittany and everyone that helped for our wedding made it such a magical night that we will never forget. Their quality of service is out of this world and their food is amazing. Our wedding was over a month ago now and our guests are STILL talking about how delicious it was and how they have never had such great food at a wedding before. Everything was cooked perfect and the presentation was unbelievable. Their attention to detail blew us and all our guests away. Highly, highly recommend them to anyone without a doubt. They will not disappoint!

Profile Picture marcos, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Wine, Premium Liquor, Vegetarian, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Seafood

MyChef was provided the food for our wedding at Emerson Creek in Oswego. Everything that we have ever tasted from MyChef is exceptional. The hardest part about using was narrowing down the choices for our wedding. In no way does anything they made taste "catered" or like "wedding food" Everything we had was the equivalent to a chef coming to our house and cooking a meal for me and my wife. Susan who was our contact person was more of a mother to us through the process than just being a vendor and Bob, who managed/coordinated all the food the day of our wedding, rivaled the service of Michelin stared restaurants downtown Chicago. You would be crazy to go with any other company!

Profile Picture Douglas, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews

Glassware
Linens
10 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
My Chef Catering has always done a fantastic job for rentals/events at Naper Settlement. From organizing all the small details to the delicious food our guests are always happy with My Chef Catering!

Always do a great job., personal & professional., very responsive staff

Events

2772 Golfview Drive, Naperville, IL 60563   See On Map
630-717-1167 (phone)
My Chef Catering is a wedding caterer from Naperville, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including DuPage County, Chicago, and Surrounding Suburbs. My Chef Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Western Suburbs wedding industry for Over 20 years. We specialize in Full Service Catering .