166 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL 60120, Elgin, IL 60120 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Haight

The Haight is Chicago Northwest suburb's newest private event venue! This 150 year old building boasts wood floors, exposed brick, and creates that city loft feel right here in Elgin. With multiple floors, The Haight is perfect for an all-in-one wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Look no further for your perfect venue, The Haight is here to create that one-of-a-kind wedding you've been searching for.

alissa tom vendor shots 026

The Haight 6
The Haight 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2018

Just had my wedding here and I have to say that not only is this venue gorgeous, but the staff is incredible and they go above and beyond to help make youre day the best that it can be. The guide that they give you to help break everything down made fo the easiest wedding planning. I love that it is wheel chair accessable, that there is an outdoor deck and that there is a groom suite as well as the absolute gorgeous bridal suite. Im pretty sure almost every single guest had come up to me and told me how gorgeous and unique the venue was. When my husband and I were choosing venues we walked in and looked at a ceremony set up ...then looked at eachother and said "yep, this is the place". Yes the pictures are gorgeous. But seeing it in person is even more beautiful.
    When I say their staff goes above and beyond, I mean, they truly go above and beyond. My dress bustle had broken because people stepped on my dress and Nicole came to the rescue with safety pins, she checked on me multiple times to make sure I was alright, she understood every simple explanation I put in my details sheet and made sure everything was set up perfectly even with measuring tape. She was funny and very professional and her assistant helped calm me down when I needed it right before goong down the aisle.
    To sum it up, this place is not only just a venue but they truly take care of you on your special day. If I could give them 180 stars Id give them 180 stars.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jacqueline B. · Married on 07/27/2018

Love the Haight!

We found the Haight online soon after we got engaged and are very thankful we did. When we first visited, we immediately loved the unique space, and the decor perfectly matched our vision for the day. We also loved how the Haight had different areas for different parts of the day - a beautiful bridal suite, a fun cocktail space, and a dining room and dance floor that flowed into one another.

Briana was our contact person at the Haight, and she was a joy to work with. We felt like we were in good hands both leading up to, and the day of the wedding. It made the day so much more enjoyable knowing that we did not have to stress about the details, thanks to Briana and the other staff at the Haight.

We’ve received numerous compliments on the venue, and absolutely loved it ourselves. We highly recommend the Haight!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Robin · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything about The Haight was perfect! The inside is so unique that the ambiance speaks for itself. We had 100 guests with plenty of space and it did not feel crowded. I love the two stories because the first floor is a more laid back area for cocktail hour, and the top floor has two separate areas for the ceremony and reception. Because they don't provide catering, they have a wonderful selection of preferred caterers (if you choose) to work with. Lauren and team were amazing to work with throughout the whole process. They are so organized and help give you a Google doc to plan everything out that you wouldn't even think of! I'm so happy we chose this venue!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Real Weddings

• The Still Life Photography
    The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

This is one of my FAVE locations near Chicago. It's rustic elements and amazing staff makes it a unique place. I recommend it to many couples, and can't wait to shoot more weddings there in 2018!

• Mary Rose Photography
    Mary Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working at The Haight. The staff is absolutely fantastic, and the venue is just beautiful. I always enjoy my weddings there, it's no wonder they're always booked up!

• Once Upon a Wedding
    Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Amazingly gorgeous space with a friendly and accommodating staff. We love how unique and beautiful this location is, and they are wonderful to work with.

• 166 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL 60120 Elgin, IL, 60120 See on map