The Haight

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Conveniently located at the heart of Elgin, The Haight is a charming wedding venue in Illinois. Respectfully renovated from its warehouse roots, this expansive event space combines historicity with a hip, elegant atmosphere. The Haight is ideal for couples who wish for a stylish and distinct venue supported by dedicated staff, all within reach of downtown Chicago.

Facilities and Capacity

At the heart of downtown Elgin, a treasure trove of late 19th-century architecture, The Haight pays tribute to its environs whilst keeping one eye on the future. A combination of exposed brownstone walls, rugged timber framework, and polished hardwood floors welcomes guests upon arrival. With space for a sizeable occasion, guests can relax and enjoy their evening under the warm golden glow of its elegant light fixtures. Upstairs provides an equally spectacular setting in the form of a recently constructed roof-top deck. Built with materials complementary to its downstairs sibling, this space maintains the building鈥檚 harmony whilst adding a new dimension. Its large covering ensures a guest list of up to 300 well-wishers can enjoy the fresh air and views of Elgin in comfort. For more intimate gathering The Haight offers the use of its private Vintage Suite, a tastefully appointed room suited to parties of up to 32 loved ones. The venue can be elegantly decorated throughout, with staff providing custom-built furniture and string lighting for your event. The property鈥檚 sound system is state-of-the-art and runs through the entire building uniting those inside and on the deck. There is ample parking available on-site, and the premises is wheelchair accessible.

The Haight鈥檚 staff consists of veteran events specialists, who are here to help with all the small and large details which make up a wedding. There is a dedicated planning team available to couples that will help with floor plan creation and organizing a timeline for the day. The staff is happy to assist in the setup and cleanup of your event.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lisa B. Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic from start to finish

The Haight is such an outstanding, beautiful wedding venue. Warm, modern, and incredible for pictures. I love all the different areas - lower level for a great first impression and cocktail hour, rooftop for ceremony & pictures at sundown, and main level for reception, dinner, entertainment, etc. The space worked beautifully. Everyone commented on what a great venue it was. I worked with Brett for the initial tour & contract and worked with Melissa for the heavy logistics and she was our day-of wedding coordinator. Can't recommend them enough.

The Haight's reply:

Lisa, thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Colin throughout your planning process. We are so honored to be a part of your special day. Wishing you all the best, cheers!
    Susanna G. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Much More Than Just A Venue!

My husband and I got married at The Haight this past May and our wedding day couldn鈥檛 have been more perfect thanks to Rachael, Bree, and the rest of the team at The Haight! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and we loved that by booking with them we got personal access to the entire building on our wedding day. Not only is the space very versatile to make your day exactly what you want, but the team working behind the scenes is absolutely invaluable leading up to and on your special day. We worked with both Bree and Rachael to coordinate our ceremony and reception, and it鈥檚 only with their help, organization, and guidance that our wedding went as smooth as it did! They were communicative and helpful from when we first toured the facility and booked them over a year and a half before our date all the way through the end of our celebration. They provided us with fantastic vendor recommendations, of which we used many, coordinated with our vendors directly leading up to and on our wedding day so we didn鈥檛 have to worry, and even put together a highly detailed spreadsheet with us to nail down each and every detail to guarantee our vision came to life! We would absolutely recommend The Haight, not only for the gorgeous venue but also for the incredible team behind it that really makes them far and above the best venue in the area!

The Haight's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Susanna! We had such a wonderful time working with you throughout your planning process. Your wedding was so beautiful and we are so honored to have been a part of your wedding day team!

Christina P. Married on 11/19/2021

Beautiful Venue, Exceptional Staff

I had the absolute best experience hosting my daughter's wedding at The Haight. Shannon, Nicole and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make the day the beautiful event it turned out to be. While my biggest regret overall was not hiring a wedding planner to keep me sane, the day of the wedding the team at The Haight did everything they could to make the day run smoothly and almost seemed to know what I needed right as I needed it. I gave very little direction and everything was set up perfectly, I didn't have to change a thing. I got non stop compliments about how cool the venue was and how beautiful everything turned out. I booked all of my vendors based on The Haight's recommendations and they all went above and beyond my expectations. Shannon, you guys did an amazing job and I will be forever grateful for helping make my daughter's big day so magical.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jack & Kathy
    20 photos 路 02/13/2019

The Still Life Photography The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

This is one of my FAVE locations near Chicago. It's rustic elements and amazing staff makes it a unique place. I recommend it to many couples, and can't wait to shoot more weddings there in 2018!

Mary Rose Photography Mary Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working at The Haight. The staff is absolutely fantastic, and the venue is just beautiful. I always enjoy my weddings there, it's no wonder they're always booked up!

Once Upon a Wedding Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Amazingly gorgeous space with a friendly and accommodating staff. We love how unique and beautiful this location is, and they are wonderful to work with.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit