The Haight Reviews

The Haight 6
The Haight 7
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal venue, even better service

The Haight speaks for itself when it comes to ambiance. But what I want to shout out is the quality of service they provide. Their day-of coordinators are all worth thousands just for the quality and amount of service they give pre-wedding and especially wedding day.

Brett was our coordinator and my entire family and bridesmaids kept commenting on his efficiency and just overall helpfulness the entire day. My dad even said, “I feel like every time I needed something or had to ask a question I turned around and he was right there to take care of it or answer it.”

Their system for getting wedding day details from you and who is in charge of what is easy and efficient. And then day of, Brett completely made my vision come to life, and set up all of our personal items for us, coordinated with the vendors, basically took care of every single thing so all I had to do was show up and look good.

The Haight has the whole package, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2019

The Haight's reply:

Thank you so much Kylie for this wonderful review! We absolutely loved working with you!! Congratulations again to you and Philip!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Such a gorgeous venue, it speaks for itself! The staff was incredible and they made my wedding go so smoothly!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    The Haight 14
    The Haight 15
    The Haight 16

The Haight's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! We loved working with you and Bernardo! Thank you for choosing The Haight to host your big day!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

The Haight was absolutely phenomenal. The staff were all friendly and professional which completely put us at ease. We got lots of compliments on how beautiful and unique the setting was - people kept on asking how we found it! Brett in particular did an amazing job and was so patient with my constant questions and emails.

I particularly loved getting ready in the Bridal Suite and highly recommend it to everyone. The balcony wasn’t finished when we had our wedding but it’s going to be beautiful and really expands the space.

Tip for anyone who books: don’t put the two long farmhouse tables side by side in the middle of the room with the rounds on the sides. I was determined to fit all 165 guests in the same room, but in retrospect it made the room crunched. Otherwise, everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2019

The Haight's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Michelle! We absolutely loved working with you! Congratulations again!! :)
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding 4.13.19

Thank you to the entire staff at The Haight. We had our wedding back in April 2019 and it was everything we could have asked for and more. The staff was super accommodating and helpful. Made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it. Our day of coordinators were able to help us make our day run smoothly & allowed us to have some time together before ending the night. They truly went above and beyond for us. We will be forever grateful for you all!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    The Haight 17
    The Haight 18
    The Haight 19
    The Haight 20
    The Haight 21

The Haight's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ariel! Your wedding day was beautiful and we are so happy to hear it was everything that you dreamed of!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2018

Just had my wedding here and I have to say that not only is this venue gorgeous, but the staff is incredible and they go above and beyond to help make youre day the best that it can be. The guide that they give you to help break everything down made fo the easiest wedding planning. I love that it is wheel chair accessable, that there is an outdoor deck and that there is a groom suite as well as the absolute gorgeous bridal suite. Im pretty sure almost every single guest had come up to me and told me how gorgeous and unique the venue was. When my husband and I were choosing venues we walked in and looked at a ceremony set up ...then looked at eachother and said "yep, this is the place". Yes the pictures are gorgeous. But seeing it in person is even more beautiful.
    When I say their staff goes above and beyond, I mean, they truly go above and beyond. My dress bustle had broken because people stepped on my dress and Nicole came to the rescue with safety pins, she checked on me multiple times to make sure I was alright, she understood every simple explanation I put in my details sheet and made sure everything was set up perfectly even with measuring tape. She was funny and very professional and her assistant helped calm me down when I needed it right before goong down the aisle.
    To sum it up, this place is not only just a venue but they truly take care of you on your special day. If I could give them 180 stars Id give them 180 stars.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jacqueline B. · Married on 07/27/2018

Love the Haight!

We found the Haight online soon after we got engaged and are very thankful we did. When we first visited, we immediately loved the unique space, and the decor perfectly matched our vision for the day. We also loved how the Haight had different areas for different parts of the day - a beautiful bridal suite, a fun cocktail space, and a dining room and dance floor that flowed into one another.

Briana was our contact person at the Haight, and she was a joy to work with. We felt like we were in good hands both leading up to, and the day of the wedding. It made the day so much more enjoyable knowing that we did not have to stress about the details, thanks to Briana and the other staff at the Haight.

We’ve received numerous compliments on the venue, and absolutely loved it ourselves. We highly recommend the Haight!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Robin · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything about The Haight was perfect! The inside is so unique that the ambiance speaks for itself. We had 100 guests with plenty of space and it did not feel crowded. I love the two stories because the first floor is a more laid back area for cocktail hour, and the top floor has two separate areas for the ceremony and reception. Because they don't provide catering, they have a wonderful selection of preferred caterers (if you choose) to work with. Lauren and team were amazing to work with throughout the whole process. They are so organized and help give you a Google doc to plan everything out that you wouldn't even think of! I'm so happy we chose this venue!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved working with the Haight every step of the way for our Wedding. I wouldn't change one thing. They do have a limited vendor list. We used Chef by Request. I would never use them again for any service whatsoever.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

The Haight is an amazingly beautiful space perfect for a mid-sized wedding. It's a gem of a venue and people have figured it out. They're booked quite far in advance. Stay open-minded. Friday and Sunday weddings are cool too. We opted for a Sunday wedding, begrudgingly, and it still was an unbelievable party. Your guests will rally - I promise. The space speaks for itself. It absolutely will cut down on your decorating budget as urban, rustic, chic covers so many bases. Lights are strategically placed to make the space romantic. Art pieces are laced within to add a bit of an eclectic feel. The exposed brick, hardwoods and metal add to the charm. It's remarkable. And then you have the dedicated people that run The Haight that are there for you every step of the way to see you through your big day. Lauren Schroeder, the Venue & Events Manager we worked with, was exceptional. She was calm, patient, smiley, accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. Lauren was incredibly professional but also authentic. She never lead me astray on a decision I was deliberating about. She was there throughout our entire wedding day making sure everything went off without a hitch. She was one of the last faces I saw before I walked down the aisle and became a Mrs. I cannot say enough good things about The Haight. My best decision was marrying my husband. My second best decision was choosing The Haight to get married at. You will not be disappointed.

* The cost estimate I used is for the venue rental, linens and a few rented items (i.e. battery operated candles) only.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved everything about The Haight from the moment we walked in! Briana was extremely helpful with the planning process, she responded quickly to emails and was very knowledgeable. Our wedding was beautiful and our guests are still talking to us about how cool our venue was. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Deb · Married on 11/24/2017

The Haight is a hidden gem in the Chicago suburbs. My husband and I were looking for a unique loft-type venue and were trying to avoid the hassle of being downtown. The second we stepped inside the Haight we knew it was something special and when we got upstairs, we knew for sure this was the venue for us. The furnishings are so interesting and make it a space unlike any other. Everyone was very easy to work with and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The new bridal suite was a great perk, too! What an incredible venue!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    The Haight 22
    The Haight 23
    The Haight 24
    The Haight 25
    The Haight 26

The Haight is a beautiful and unique space. Very affordable and the service can't be beat! They're very flexible and have many, many vendors to choose from.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

This is seriously the best venue! We had our wedding there last week and it could not have gone any better. Thank you to Lauren, and all the staff at the Haight. We were allowed to bring in our own ideas, and decorations to truly customize the (already beautiful space) to our own. We kept getting endless compliments about how gorgeous the venue was. Lauren, our coordinator was the MOST helpful. She made sure everything ran smoothly, and it was so helpful as a bride to know that I could trust in their staff and not worry. From the first time we walked in to see the venue, through booking, through planning to the end of our wedding, the communication was spectacular. I highly reccommend the Haight for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Naomi · Married on 09/16/2017

The Haight is incredible! Beautiful venue! Very unique art pieces. The staff was absolutely amazing. Lauren was extremely organized and I couldn't have done the wedding planning without her! She made sure that all of the vendors were on the same page and kept us on track during the wedding. She was very responsive and flexible. The security let everyone have fun, but kept them in line in a very professional manner. I highly recommend this place for any event!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2017

I couldn't speak more highly of The Haight. Not only is this a BEAUTIFUL venue, but the staff is AMAZING! Starting with the venue, it was the first and only one I considered. The photos on their website are great, but I was blown away when I saw it in person. You will hardly need to decorate. The venue speaks for itself with its uniqueness. I didn't have a theme before seeing The Haight, but after visiting, I decided on an industrial theme just to reflect the style of the venue. You will not find a better venue in the suburbs. You *might* find something equal to The Haight in Chicago, but it won't be anywhere near as affordable. Now, lets talk about the staff. Such an amazing, lovely, professional group of people. They were so accommodating, quick to respond to emails, and all around pleasant to deal with. If I could get married a million times, I would choose The Haight for my venue every time. Thank you, Haight Family and Staff!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lorenz · Married on 09/02/2017

The Haight did a wonderful job on our wedding. All our guests left leaving compliments about the space, the ceremony and their overall experience. Ashley was responsive throughout the entire planning process and really helped to execute exactly what I had in mind for the big day. So happy we found The Haight!

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • LeddyAlready

Crystalynn · Married on 08/18/2017

I loved my experience with the Haight! Briana was super accommodating and helpful in setting up times that my vendors could come in and meet with us prior to our wedding. The space is beautiful and we got compliments from everyone about how unique and interesting the space is. The staff at the Haight made sure our wedding went smoothly and asked about timelines and organization that I would have never thought about. I was a pretty disorganized bride when it came to details, but Briana was very helpful and patient with me! They do suggest you purchase wedding insurance, which is something I do wish we would have done as we did have an unfortunate incident in which a specialty toilet was broken and cost quite a bit to fix due to it being on a weekend and such. Briana was very apologetic in her email to me, as she understood that we were on our honeymoon and she had to be the bearer of bad news. However, it was something that could have been avoided had I heeded her advice to have wedding insurance prior to the wedding. Overall my experience was wonderful and I would recommend the Haight to my friends and family!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I were married at the Haight in June of 2017 and it was everything we could have ever dreamed of. Briana and team were incredibly helpful both before and during the event- coordinating our vendors and bringing up ideas we hadn't even thought of. They even mailed over a couple of things we left afterwards. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, with a remodeled bridal suite that is so wonderful for pictures and getting ready with the girls. We were just overall thrilled with our experience with the Haight and would recommend the venue to brides and event planners across the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2017

We got married at The Haight a little over a month ago and I don't even know where to begin. My husband stumbled across them online when we first started looking for venues and after visiting their open house, we were asking were to sign! We initially were working with Briana and then with Lauren who took us all the way through the big day. Both of the ladies were extremely responsive and super helpful but I have to say that Lauren just blew me away! I think of myself as pretty detailed/organized and I tend to subconsciously hold others to these high and slightly ridiculous standards that I hold myself to (sorry!) and Lauren not only met them but seriously surpassed them. I was the "DIY Bride" and expected to do most of the work getting the wedding setup on the morning of and Lauren was so on top of it that I was able to relax in the (gorgeous) Bridal suite and enjoy my day before the ceremony got started. If you're going for a unique and rustic vibe in the suburbs, The Haight is the place to be!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Tony · Married on 05/28/2017

We love working with The Haight they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. They run a well organized reception hall to keep your evening on course so that the couple enjoys their wedding. Looking forward in working in many events to come!

Thanks,
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    extremesoundsent.com

Sent on 05/30/2017

This Venue is simply amazing! Seriously a hidden gem in the Chicago Suburbs. Perfect if you are wanting that loft feel with out being in the city. So far I have worked with Briana, and she is simply amazing and so attentive to our needs! I can not wait to see my wedding come to life. This is a Venue that your friends and family will continue to talk about because it is so unique!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Sabrina · Married on 04/08/2017

Where to even start! I could not have been more happy with my choice to work with the Haight family and their incredible staff! Briana, Lauren and Ashley all took such great care of our wedding and the details, they were on top of everything for us. There was not one moment during the planning process that I didn't feel at complete ease knowing I had picked the best venue. And now after my wedding day, My husband and I both feel it was the happiest day of our lives. We couldn't be more grateful to The Haight for helping with that.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    The Haight 32
    The Haight 33
    The Haight 34

Alissa · Married on 11/05/2016

The Haight is incredible! It's unique on its own, but by allowing (and encouraging) clients to add their personal touches to their industrial space, the Haight staff helps to create your dream wedding. Our coordinator, Briana, is the best! From our initial conversations to the days following the wedding, she was friendly, efficient, and very professional. We received many compliments on the setup, decor and flow of the evening, and it was all thanks to Briana's organization and execution. We want to relive our wedding over and over because it truly was the best day of our lives. You're in good hands at The Haight!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Mara · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out at The Haight!! The space is beautiful, unique, and has a ton of character. There are interesting art pieces and furniture throughout, which really made the venue one of a kind. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the space was! There are many variations of what you can do with decor and layout, which allows for a lot of creativity. Briana, the event manager, was extremely helpful about providing ideas of what would work there and what they've done for other events. Speaking of Briana, we worked with her from day 1 and she was simply amazing. She is a true professional, organized, responsive, and helped answer absolutely all of our questions with a genuine smile on her face and a positive attitude. I can be a bit overly organized and detailed, but Briana was right there with me (in a good way). It truly made the planning process and actual wedding day, both easy and stress-free, knowing that she cared about all of the same details as I did. We wouldn't hesitate recommending this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with exceptional staff.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Marta · Married on 04/02/2016

The staff at The Haight was very responsive to my questions. The venue is unique and has great ambience. our guests LOVED the look of the venue. The checklist with vendors and timelines Is very helpful for the event coordinator and the bride. I realized I had overlooked certain things while filling it out. We had both our ceremony and reception at The Haight and the 2 levels and 3 spaces really allowed for separate spaces for each phase of our big day- ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner/dancing each had a different location and vibe

Sent on 04/22/2016